[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroes of Comfy and Replayvalue 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 137567-aleni.jpg (60 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
137567-aleni.jpg
60 KB, 1024x768
Is there a more awesome hero this game? I dont think so

>favourite town
>favourite hero
>favourite music
>favourite campaign

Rampart
Ivor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Mt7Pys0FI&index=7&list=PLF8CEE6ADEB07D27C
all with catherine
>>
>Necropolis
>Galthran
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSvfna1HKU but i love all the music in this game
>The one with Crag Hack and Sandro
>>
Is there any way to play homm3 in widescreen and decently without buying that shit remake on steam?
>>
>>344754808
Yes, there is a HD mod, just google it.
>>
>>344753787
Tower is the only town to play. Nothing beats it in ranged attackers and the ultimate ranged titan. It is also the best caster town. So you win before the battle begins. Or hang back behind your walls and win.
>>
are you team titan or team drake
>>
Hey guys, I played Heroes VI and VII and loved them. I tried to get into the old games but they are just so ugly ugh
>>
File: 1411438947859.jpg (20 KB, 185x182) Image search: [Google]
1411438947859.jpg
20 KB, 185x182
>>344756143
>>
File: Markal.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Markal.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
Who has the single most busted starting skill and why is it this sick motherfucker?
>>
>>344757154
sorry we talk about real heroes games here
>>
Anyone played the Game Boy Color versions of HoMM? I recently downloaded them for emulator and II for GBC is basically HoMM 2 but with only 4 towns and HoMM 3 troops
>>
>>344755663
And then you get memed on by 9999999 skeletons and teleport.
Or 99999 power liches in worst case scenario.
Or sprites and storm elementals and whatnot w2m1
>>
>>344753787
>>favourite town
Rampart
>>favourite hero
Kyrre
>>favourite music
homm2 sorc
>>favourite campaign
homm2 good
>>
>>344755663
Tower is so fucking expensive though.
Most towns can support their weekly dwelling from the Capitol, Tower is one of the few exceptions.

Also getting all the dwellings cost a lot of resources, made a chart once and I think they were #1 in costs.
>>
>>344753787
>Favorite town
Castle

>Favorite hero
Lyonis. Yes, I'm THAT faggot.

>Favorite music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4VjMquy8Lc&feature=youtu.be

>Favorite campaign
I've played through every campaign but I don't really enjoy them that much, so N/A.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.