[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He saved Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 025Pikachu_OS_anime_10.png (22 KB, 846x832) Image search: [Google]
025Pikachu_OS_anime_10.png
22 KB, 846x832
He saved Nintendo
>>
>He
>>
File: Lanky_Kong.png (232 KB, 496x525) Image search: [Google]
Lanky_Kong.png
232 KB, 496x525
>He
>>
File: 5Yr7Oh.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
5Yr7Oh.gif
1 MB, 320x240
HAS
>>
STYLE
>>
HE
>>
>>344744769

He saved me
>>
>>344744769
Thank you Sonichu. God bless Chris chan
>>
HAS
>>
>>344744769
An autistic Digimon ripoff managed to save one of the biggest videogame companies of all time.

Pathetic.
>>
>Be alone as Team Instinct, hanging near a gym
>9 guys show up
>"What team?" they ask
>I tell them
>They laugh at me and wreck the gym
>"Well, see you guys later" I tell them
>"Eeeeeh, wait one second"
>Guy puts his hand on my shoulder
>Pushes me to the ground
>"Valor is the true path to glory"
>Try to get back up, they kick me
>"Let's teach this faggot a lesson"
>They rip my pants off, I start screaming
>"I'm going to Diglett inside of you and Squirtle into your boy Cloyster and you will Lickitung the rest of our Muk off our Ninetails, faggot"
>They rape me
>Other Team Instict bros walk by and see it happening
>They turn around and leave. Nobody tries to help me
>They beat me, take my gym, and fuck me raw
>After it's over they all spit on me and Flex.
>"Team Valor!"
>I get up and walk home crying
>One of my eggs hatches
>It's a 10CP Pidgey

One of the best nights of my life. Who else here is Team Instinct?
>>
Pokemon's bigger than Nintendo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.