[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark souls III DLC predictions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1458006678440.jpg (265 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1458006678440.jpg
265 KB, 800x640
What do you guys think the dlc will be about? Personally i think it will go into the story of Ocelotte and Gwynevere and Priscilla and show where they are and their connections to yorshka.
>>
why is dark souls 3 so forgotten :(
>>
>>344745491
It isn't, neo-/v/ is just filled with casuls.
>>
>>344745491
>>344746673
das3 is shit go back to your hole in /vg/
>>
>>344744380
>Personally i think it will go into the story of Ocelotte and Gwynevere and Priscilla and show where they are and their connections to yorshka.
That was more or less exactly what I was going to post. I do think they'll feature Priscilla in one way or another and likely expand upon Yorshka to some extent.
and fix poise
>>
A trip to the Chasm of the Dancer.
>>
>>344747032
>>344744380
An explanation for why all of Gwyn's descendants have some abnormal hybrid aspect to them is owed. I could see one of Gwyn's wives appearing or at least getting a named mention.
>>
>>344744380
They're not going to make a DLC based on characters that already have appeared, because there's less flexibility in the story they could tell. And they would have to do a lot of reworking on the dialog that already exists in the main game.

It's more likely that they're going to pick something mostly unattached to current NPCs.

>>344747328
Literally no one gives a shit about Gwyn children's deformities. That's the lest thing "owed" to us.
>>
It probably will be something about Londor or something.
>>
i hope it won't be more fan service and we get something actually new instead
>>
>>344744380
Why is it even called Dork Sous 3 when only one character is wearing something that is actually from 3 and the rest are wearing generic starter class armor that's in all the Souls games?
>>
I WANT IT TO BE LONDOR CAUSE THERE LIKE COOL AND DARK AND HOLLOW AND ALL MYSTERIOUS AND BACKSTABBY AND DARK AND IT WOULD BE LIKE THE BEST
>>
Wanna see what my nigga Frampt has been doing all this time.
>>
>>344749664
>northern armor (only in ds3)
>Leonhard (unique NPC in ds3 with unique armor)
>Herald's Armor (only in ds3)
>DS3's version of the Knight Armor

wut
>>
>>344744380
One of the dlcs needs to be about Londor. I also would love to see Kaathe and the Furtive Pigmy
>>
File: knight-set-f-large.jpg (95 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
knight-set-f-large.jpg
95 KB, 600x575
>>344750481
Northern, Herald and Knight sets have all had similar incarnations in previous titles. If it weren't for Leonhard and the big goofy words "DARK SOULS 3" that could easily be mistaken for any of the entries in the series.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.