[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: SSSHODAN.gif (91 KB, 200x166) Image search: [Google]
SSSHODAN.gif
91 KB, 200x166
Why is he so perfect?
>>
sarcastic little shit
>"Nice Jump"
>ambush you
>>
If we do these kikestarter shill achievements
>>
>>344743779
we will get these.
note the #32
>L-look at you hackress, pathetic creature of tits and ass
>>
>>344743346
>he
>>
>>344743872
>he got hard to AI (male)
>>
>>344743837
But the entire game is first-person, what would this even affect?

I hope they at least make her a fujo or something, since Hacker is a greaseball, fingerless-glove wearing ponytail-sporting loser.
>>
>>344743837
Holy shit, these are terrible.
>we'll stream
>we'll use Discord
>female option
>in an first person game
>that low (you're changing a hand and some grunts, fuck off)
>we'll go to a bar
>we'll get a tattoo
>we'll play some unrelated game with you
Video games are dead.
>>
>Own System Shock on floppy disk
>Used to praise the game on /v/ 5-6+ years ago when nobody in the world cared
>Spent hundreds of hours trying to convince people to play System Shock portable
>It's now going to be the epic game to let's play on youtube omg guys did you know this game came before bioshock
What a journey
>>
>>344744058
Different set of hands, female grunts, probably slightly altered Shodan dialogue.
>>344744194
Yeah, they're terrible with goals in general, the only interesting ones are closed beta for all 50$+ tiers, in-game ss1 remixes and female hacker.
>>
>>344744008
what?
>>
>>344743346
Decided to check it because remake and wasn't disappointed.

>Assassin cyborgs on walkways
>fliers in security
>>
>>344743837
For a second I got excited that this was replacing the original stretch goals since it meant no orchestral soundtrack or RPG mechanics.

Who the fuck wants either of those? Female Hacker is at least an inoffensive inclusion that changes nothing.
>>
>>344744392
Shodan was initially male in SS1, CD version gave characters voices and Shodan became female, but in-game text still refers to her as he and it in some places (because of inconsistencies between audio logs and their text) There is a mod that fixes it.
>>
>>344744579
Ah, now I understand.
>>
Berserk patch effect looks pretty neat. The colors get inverted right before it ends
>>
>>344745069
The visual effects were so fucking annoying in the original that I never used them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.