[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There will never be a true successor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1-6.jpg (137 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1-6.jpg
137 KB, 1280x960
>There will never be a true successor
>>
I'm fine with that.
>>
3 phantasy star threads

????
>>
>>344738732
if only they had brought pso2 to the states it would have lived
>>
>>344738861
>it would have lived
What? It's quite successful, m8.
>>
>>344738861
I wish PSO2 didn't butcher the art style and make the game look even more weeb.
>>
>>344738861
episode 4 ruined PSO2 forever
>>
tfw just sitting on the Ephinia servers feeding my MAG
>>
They don't even have to make a sequel, just port it to a handheld/put it on the digital marketplaces and I'd be happy. Private servers are allright but they still feel rather sparse compared to how things used to be, NOLing nonwithstanding of course.
>>
>>344738861
pso2 is pretty generic.
>>
File: destiny PSO.jpg (1 MB, 1000x5967) Image search: [Google]
destiny PSO.jpg
1 MB, 1000x5967
Isn't there though
>>
File: 001l.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
001l.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
>>344738861
>it would have lived
are you aware that PSO2 is a HUGE thing in Japan? right?

Early this year:
>Final Fantasy 14 Content Coming to Phantasy Star Online 2

>At least the Phantasy Star Online 2 anime is coming to North America

>Sega is bringing its free-to-play RPG Phantasy Star Online 2 to PlayStation 4, the company announced at an event in Japan this weekend. According to a report from 4Gamer, the PS4 release will hit sometime in 2016.

and I mean fucking huge, they fill stadiums of people going to live events, they have the motherfucking guy that sings DAYTONA at every livestream as well, they have live events ingame and ships are oversaturated most of the time during said times

upcoming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS6jKiUPfyE

>Enka singer Sachiko Kobayashi will make an appearance in the multi-platform video game Phantasy Star Online 2 in mid-August as the "PSO2 Ambassador of Goodwill to Earth." She will sing the song "Yƍkoso Arks" ("Welcome Arks"), written by music game composer Beat Mario. The pair had earlier gained attention for their collaborations at Comiket in 2014 and 2015. Beat Mario is a fanatical Phantasy Star player, having logged in over 10,000 hours.
>>
>>344738858
It's getting a little ridiculous.
>>
>>344742493
>Actually comparing a shitty FPS to an indepth RPG
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.