[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is Rosaria? She's Gwynevere, right? Also DS3 lore thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: rosaria.jpg (270 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rosaria.jpg
270 KB, 500x500
Who is Rosaria? She's Gwynevere, right?

Also DS3 lore thread.
>>
rosaria is a half descendant of gwynevere, the other half is the dancer
>>
>>344738460
Pretty much all signs point to her being Gwynevere, yes.
>>
yeah but didn't she leave anor londo
>>
Why is Miyazaki such a massive faggot?
>>
>>344739257
its more likely that she died.
gwyndolin protects her grave in 1
>>
>>344739257
She left, and later returned and married Oceiros, giving birth to a lot of big DS3 names, the princes among them. It's then assumed she left later, probably around the time he went dragon crazy.
>>
>>344739480
That's Gwyn's grave in DaS 1. Gwyndolin himself tells you that.
>>
>>344739738
that box is too big for gwyn
>>
>>344739934
>implying Gwyn wasn't bigger at the peak of his powers

I'm sure he was at least as big as Vendrick in DaS2.
>>
Why is there cum all oveer her hair
>>
She's like a quarter of the size.
>>
>>344739719
>It's then assumed she left later
The items explicitly say that she was kidnapped by the Church of the Deep.
>>
>>344738706
What signs?
>>
>>344739934
>>344740123
There's already a real world precedent of rulers who saw themselves as gods demanding tombs way bigger than needed.
>>
>>344740561
IIRC the more tomb owners spent, the more wealth followed with them into the afterlife, hence also sometimes servants were mummified with the owner to follow them. Also why pyramids in games are filled with loot. I remember reading it in a history book when i was a kid.
>>
>>344740298
Ah, that'd explain a lot. It's been a while since I'd checked the relevant items so I was winging that part.
>>344740418
There's probably more than I can remember right now, but her soul giving a miracle associated with Gwynevere, her continuing her capacity as a mother, the similarities of their locations, the fact that you find Leonhard at her original location and Leonhard himself being related to the Darkmoons, both her and Lorian being mute when the item descriptions say her tongue was taken by her eldest child. Even the whole rebirth thing could be seen as her attempting to fix the broken kids. It's been a while since I looked into this stuff so I'm not making it look as convincing as it should but someone else can probably fill in any blanks.
>>
File: Champion of Corruption.jpg (1022 KB, 1000x1464) Image search: [Google]
Champion of Corruption.jpg
1022 KB, 1000x1464
Tell me about Pontiff Sulyvahn
>>
>>344739934
He's a big guy.
>>
>>344740298
What items?
>>
>>344740418
>>344741703
The Dancer and Rosaria are pretty much confirmed to be both daughters of Gwynevere. Both give a miracle associated with Gwynevere, their item descriptions name them to be descendants of Gwyn's royal family, and the ring of Gwynevere was changed in Dark Souls 3 to add the info that she had children.
>>
>>344744367
The Dancer is said to be related to the royal family, but Rosaria actually isn't explicitly said to be descended from them in the same way. There's nothing really mentioning that Gwynevere is dead or totally gone either, and Oceiros is still kicking so it's reasonable to believe she's still around somewhere. The "children" is relating to the Princes, Gertrude, the Dancer, possibly Ocelotte and maybe some others I'm not thinking of.
>>
>>344742074
Huh?
>>
>It's Gwynevere
>Ignoring that fact she's not even 1/4th as big as her
>>
>>344745348
>Ignoring the fact that the "illusion" of Gwynevere is several times larger than all her siblings and father
>>
Is Flann angry that a lowly human dragonwanker fucked his wife?
>>
>>344745715
Yee.

Flann is in the first DLC. It's set under the Profaned Capital and it's basically like Brume Tower on steroids. Second is in Londor and it's like Chasm of the Abyss with heaps of floating castles out in the void and there are dead primordial serpents EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>344738586
Gwyn is also son of patches and the firekeeper is actually bighat logan
>>
>>344738460
Is that semen in her hair?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.