[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone finally caught mewtwo on pokemon go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4 KB, 280x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5k_dySpEcY&feature=youtu.be
he found him and hes hyped lol
>>
>>344736405
The sad thing is you thought this would be funny. You just look autistic. A jumpscare would of been better.

Also, get a proper hairdo you faggot normie
>>
>>344736573
This senpai
>>
File: 1281382336751.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1281382336751.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>344736405
Was this supposed to be funny or what?

Shit thread.
>>
>>344736405
I fucking hate you kys
>>
>>344736405
Are you one of them normal looking retarded fellas
>>
File: 1 of 11.jpg (12 KB, 420x153) Image search: [Google]
1 of 11.jpg
12 KB, 420x153
Keys to redeem the thread
>>
lul so randum xddd
>>
>>344736405
Is this your way of coming out OP? You want to use the symbolism of the banana as a cock and you just accept it all over your faggot face? Whatever man, suck dicks all you want, just keep it fucking /v/.
>>
>>344736573
>would of
>>
>>344736817
Thx got them all
>>
all these faggots hating on poke go.
im bretty jelly about that mewtwo tho
>>
Any kind soul have a wallpaper of that server issue background? I want that as my phone's lock screen at least for the next few weeks or months. I like the grass and sky and I like the selection of pokemon on the front.

Maybe this is some sort of Stockholm Syndrome for the image?
>>
>>344737104
Could you not just screencap it?
>>
>>344736954
just watched the video, grade A shitpost son
>>
>>344737175
sorry should have clarified, I don't want the "sorry, there are server issues" on there and if possible, no Pokemon GO logo either. Just the grass, pokemon and the sky.

If not, its fine, I can just use my pokeball wallpaper.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.