[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Street Fighter V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Just finished the story mode. Kinda boring but it had some hype moments in there. Fuck though, my man Charlie had a hard life.

How's online treating you, anons?

Also Gil hype
>>
>>344732898
Charlie was way cooler when he was alive. Felt like they dropped the ball with him in SFV since they could have done a lot better shit with him. In fact there was a lot of dropped balls in the story mode to begin with. If there's more in the future, maybe they can improve some stuff, but I doubt Charlie would be part of those improvements.
>>
>hype over a "teenagers kill God"-tier weebshit villain from a flop game that no one played
>>
>>344732898
>Nash and Necalli hyped up to be major players in the story mode
>Job for the entirety of their screen time

Dammit. At least Karin and Zangief looked good in the story
>>
>>344733516
Yeah I was hoping for more... resolution with Guile, I guess. So much of Guile's lore revolves around avenging Charlie. He sees him in V and seems pretty calm. Assumes it's an illusion or something. I guess they either talk off-screen, or Nash's Resurrection has left him nearly catatonic save for his desire for revenge.

Still, I thought the Story as a whole was amusing enough for Capcom's first attempt. I'd be interested in seeing a second story campaign along with next year's DLC characters.
>>
File: 1467327755931.jpg (102 KB, 914x675) Image search: [Google]
1467327755931.jpg
102 KB, 914x675
There should have been a clear resolution between Charlie and Guile

Karin shouldn't have been a Mary Sue

Necalli should have done SOMETHING

Remove Mika. Ibuki, Laura, Birdie

Chun-Li should have been the one to kill Bison, not Ryu

More Urien
>>
>>344734247
At least you can sorta say Nash sucked Bison dry so that Ryu could finish him off.

Necalli however was fucking useless. What the fuck? I was actually looking forward to his role in the plot and he did jack shit
>>
>>344734750
>Remove
>Birdie
How about you remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
I'm a poorfag and a huge jew; how long will I likely have to wait to get this game for $30 or less on PC?
>>
>>344735634
I wouldn't buy this game for $30. It's fucking trash.
>>
>>344735634
0 months, you can just pirate it
>>
>>344735634
https://kat.cr/street-fighter-v-street-fighter-5-v1-04-story-mode-dlc-multi13-fitgirl-repack-t12871665.html
>>
>>344736221
t. bronze
>>
FANG and Zangief were great

That's it
>>
File: image~02.jpg (13 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
image~02.jpg
13 KB, 196x178
>>344736864
>my opinion makes me bad at the game
>>
>>344737006
Bad people have bad opinions.
>>
File: 1441577640065.jpg (30 KB, 316x317) Image search: [Google]
1441577640065.jpg
30 KB, 316x317
>>344736864
>Playing online
>>
>>344736936
FANG got annoying as hell and he was ALWAYS AROUND and talking like an autist. Not to mention, he falls into a superheated generator and survives, while the doll dies. What is this faggot, tungsten?

Rashid went full Shonen hero on us, tho.
>>
Words been going around that the PS4 version now has the means of unlocking survival colors and fight money by way an unscrupulous method. Some proxy server deal that I don't really understand, but it's been making the rounds.

I'm concerned about Capcom sniffing it out, but tempted as all fuck. Rake in enough FM and you'd virtually have to pay real cash for nothing but premium costumes.
>>
>>344737141
>bad opinion
What?
>>
>>344737545
Shhh
>>
>>344737545
Do it quick before they start messing around with it. I'm reaping in the benefits of having it on PC and not having to pay for anything is pretty nice. You'll also understand how much fight money they want from you in the end just from characters, stages and a few costumes. Impossible to do legit as the way things are.
>>
>>344736936
I unironically wish my man Balrog had killed FANG.
>>
So the AI is cheating in Extra Mode right? Like fuck man, especially all of the Doll fights. Feels like every fucking thing they do is safe.
>>
>>344737553
uninformed, rather
>>
>>344737215
I would say the online has actually been great since launch for me, but I live in SoCal and apparently servers here work better than literally everywhere else from what I've heard.
>>
>>344738508
Well I certainly don't want to be the only one who didn't do it because I assumed Capcom was competent.
>>
>>344738957
No Capcom are in no way competent with anything dealing with this game. I say use their incompetence for your advantage for once instead of constantly getting bitten in the ass over and over by it. At least that's how I see it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.