[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefield 1 customization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bf1-1200x670-817x320.jpg (33 KB, 817x320) Image search: [Google]
bf1-1200x670-817x320.jpg
33 KB, 817x320
Ok, I'm going to play the devils advocate here, I don't actually agree with this.
So, /v/, in a game where you run around wielding an SMG in 1917, carry around an anti-tank rifle with bipod, and bring people back from the dead with syringes, why is it that much of a stretch to include black players and women as customization options? BF1 isn't a simulator, its a casual fps set in ww1.
Whats a ?
>>
>>344727813
We shouldn't encourage casualness
>>
>>344727813
Last sentence: whats a good counter-argument?
>>344727895
What do you mean? Bf is a pretty casual series and bf1 looks like more of the same
>>
>>344727813
Because they say that it's the most realistic WW1 simulator ever
>>
Why not add Cyber Hitler then?

Because it doesn't fit the theme. That's why.
>>
>>344729131
But, women did serve in a very limited capacity in Russia, so you could argue that it does. More accurate than space hitler
>>
>>344729290
>women
>in the army
>in the Tsardom of Russia

you're literally retarded
>>
>>344729405

Look up Women's Batallion of Death genius.
>>
>>344729671
>formed after the February Revolution

Literally the first line of Wikipedia. Russia wasn't in the war after the Revolution you thick fuck. Jesus Christ, how little history do you know?
>>
>>344727813
Because faggots throw a shitfit that a WW1 setting can be fictionalized and stylized for a multiplayer FPS
>>
>>344729671
Only one Women's Battalion saw combat and it was against the Bolsheviks in Petrograd.
>>
>>344729818

Yes it was idiot.

They had two revolutions, the February revolution when the Tsar was overthrown and the Provisional Government was formed and then the October Revolution after which the Bolsheviks came into power completely.
>>
>>344729405
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_Battalion

>how 2 use google
>>
>>344729885

That was actually the 1st Petrograd Women's Battalion, 1st Women's Battalion was actually sent to the front and fought against the Germans in the June Offensive.
>>
>wielding an SMG in 1917
The MP-18 was deployed a year later, it's not that big of a deal

>carry around an anti-tank rifle with bipod
The German Mauser 1918 had a bipod
>>
>>344727813
The only thing I was really expecting was ways to somehow make teamplay more viable, specially in public matches. I didn't see any of that sadly.

BF has a type of gameplay they obviously weren't going to forego. Gameplay>Everything else. Isn't that what you say /v/? They make the setting fit the gameplay and not the other way around.
>>
>>344727813
you forgot the acog sights op
>>
File: 1381194392002.jpg (37 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
1381194392002.jpg
37 KB, 449x600
If people just don't like the series I can understand, but what I don't understand is constantly making threads about a game you don't like because black people are in it.
>>
>>344727813
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>344729818
>Jesus Christ, how little history do you know?
>Proceeds to not know history
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.