[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Genji on enemy team Ult always up, immortal, pinpoint accurate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: compo_emblem.jpg (19 KB, 640x234) Image search: [Google]
compo_emblem.jpg
19 KB, 640x234
>Genji on enemy team
Ult always up, immortal, pinpoint accurate shuriken, thumb strongest muscle in body from double jumping eternally
>Genji on my team
Drops ult, dies to a stiff breeze, swift strikes off the edge, thumb firmly (yet sensually) in rectum entire game
How do you counter tryhard Genji's?
>>
Winston
>>
>>344721394
Genji makes me not want to play supports.

Fuck hearing him ult and watching 120HP gone in a swing.
>>
>>344721394
mei and winston
>>
Bait him into reflecting
>>
>>344721394
Just went up against a super good Genji who was carrying his entire team and switched to Zarya and devastated his Naruto wannabe ass the rest of the game. We won.
>>
Play reaper
>shooting Genji
>he tries to reflect
>punch him in his face
>type in chat
>nothing personal naruto
>>
File: 1406523732945.jpg (22 KB, 286x280) Image search: [Google]
1406523732945.jpg
22 KB, 286x280
>Genji player: Haha whatever dude I have gold eliminations!
>What about objective time?
>....
>>
>>344721394
go for AoE
>>
>>344723585

If he's pulling his weight killing people before they even reach spawn, he doesn't need to be on the objective, now does he? What are you rank 40?
>>
>>344723874
Naruto is that you?
>unsheathes katana
>>
File: 1444793322642.jpg (50 KB, 628x599) Image search: [Google]
1444793322642.jpg
50 KB, 628x599
>>344723382
YFW you realize you dont do damage while hes reflecting even with melee
>>
File: 1446443593661.jpg (114 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446443593661.jpg
114 KB, 640x480
>>344723874
They're not. Damage done is more important than eliminations. All they fucking do is die and die and die. Then they get ult, finish off a bunch of people that others have done the majority of damage to.

Meanwhile he's also never contesting objectives and just continues to die until he gets his ult again
>>
>>344723932
He's got a point. More enemy kills means less enemies swarming you while you try to cap the point.
>>
>>344724494
When you have to relay on finishing people off instead of doing the majority of damage to them you're dead weight. Not to mention genji players never ever switch out when he's a bad option. They keep on trucking with him and call everyone names who tell him to switch
>>
>>344724153
The nose was fat.
>>
>>344724153
>the stat that can literally be farmed off rein shield and mei walls is more important than removing players from the game
what rank are you, really
>>
>>344721394
zarya
>when they try reflect your laser
>>
>>344724675
Can't kill people when no good damage is being dealt to them. Fact is Genji players do no damage, just kill people who another player would have killed, and be overall useless and never contest objectives as a mobile hero.

>Damaging rein shield isn't important or helpful

What rank are you?
>>
>>344724883
>if they aren't dealing all the damage they aren't dealing any damage
admit it, you're just looking for a reason to shit on genjis.
And damaging rein shield is literally one of the least important things you can do, The only reason damaging a rein shield would matter is if there's a bastion behind it.
>>
>>344721394
As a Zarya, I love having a good genji on my team since I can throw barriers on them when they go out wrecking shit and they become even more unkillable while giving me charge. I also love playing against them because >>344724880
>>
>>344721394
>play Reinhardt
>hear Genji ulting behind us
>insta-turn and charge blindly
>pin and kill him before he can do a single point of damage
The best feeling.
>>
>>344725008
There is no reason to play Genji unless there are many turrets. Which they are good at reflecting. There are much better offense heroes to choose from who can deal way more damage and have more useful abilities.

>Unless there's a bastion behind it

Found the shitter. What about when your zarya wants to ult and there's a rein that could totally ruin it?

Or getting his attention and concentration so others can flank?

When your D.Va wants to ult, his shield can totally shut that down

When you just want to fucking damage rein from a distance so he can't hurt you?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.