[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I HATE ATELIER BECAUSE IT FEATURES CUTE ANIME GIRLS AND NOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Cd1IjoRWAAAH918-482x600.jpg (112 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
Cd1IjoRWAAAH918-482x600.jpg
112 KB, 482x600
>I HATE ATELIER BECAUSE IT FEATURES CUTE ANIME GIRLS AND NOT COOL ANIME BOYS!!!

Why are you like this?
>>
Nights of Azure is the best game Gust ever made.

Let how depressing that is sink in for a minute
>>
File: 1467939558742.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467939558742.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>344720104

>And not cute anime boys

See? Heres my problem. I want feminine penises, sorry.
>>
I don't like the time limits, glad they got rid of them.
>>
>>344720104
I liked the witch in atelier and logy.
>>
>>344720295
Meaning to get into atelier. Which games should I start that has no time limits?
>>
>>344720430
OP's game
The time limits really aren't that bad though
The best games in the series have time limits
>>
are there good atelier games for the pc or 3ds? Never got into it but i really want to alchemist
>>
>>344720485
But won't I be able to explore everything properly?

Thay shit made me quit lightning returns.
>>
>>344720657
There's plenty of time to explore even with time limits.
But yeah if you don't like them play either Sophie or Shallie for PS3.

>>344720651
No, there's one for 3ds that was another version of Rorona but that probably won't ever get localized.
There were a couple on the DS that got translated I think so that'll probably be your best bet
>>
>>344720104
I hate atelier because it's such a low budget game. I mean, it's 2016 and the cities in the game are literally ghost towns
>>
>>344720104
I just hate the recent ones because they're so abysmally easy.
I literally fell asleep while playing Escha and Logy.
>>
>>344721164
lets be honest, you never talk to the NPCs
>>
>>344720104
I am just an Arland pleb, I lost interest after that
>>
>>344721649
This
They say the same shit every time anyway
>>
>>344720295
The time limits at least kept you on your toes in the arland games. Shallie and E&L were such walkovers that it felt like paying 60 bucks to watch an anime.
>>
>>344722202
Are all the Atelier games told like Shallie? There was nothing to keep me invested, just water drying up. Everything was told way to fast, they're friends right away, fight, make up, all within like 30 minutes. Lots of things seem to be happening offscreen.
>>
>>344720104
I think the game about cool anime boys was the better game.
It's been 8 years and the main series hasn't improved at all. The maps are still mostly empty and tiny areas to gather consumables, the alchemy system is same old same old, and the combat is still as basic as it gets.
Mana Khemia didn't have to sacrifice any of the alchemy mechanics in order to have a drastically better and more fun combat system, stronger enemies after dark, dungeons, or more developed characters.
>>
They tried.

They tried 5 times.

No-one liked them.
>>
>>344722625
I never understood the love for MK. The alchemy system was completely bare bones, and the battle system wasn't that great. I actually liked Ayesha's battle system much more with the walking around the baseball field. Too bad the enemies were so piss easy.

Meruru's battle system was wonderful. It actually revolved around Alchemy and without it you lose.
>>
I'm not a fan of the series because I ended up liking Totori for reasons that were nonexistent in other games. Just isn't the series for me I guess.
>>
File: 072.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2804) Image search: [Google]
072.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2804
>>344723162
I don't quite follow.
>>
>>344723162
Meruru's my favorite, but I think Totori had the best balance of time management, adventuring, and alchemy out of the ps3 games.
I can understand why you'd only like that one.
>>
Everything after Arland has sucked so far. I've given up on the series.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.