[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the very end, who was better man, and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 08923234.jpg (42 KB, 438x298) Image search: [Google]
08923234.jpg
42 KB, 438x298
In the very end, who was better man, and why?
>>
File: 1401867661465.png (931 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1401867661465.png
931 KB, 650x366
Man I miss the fun.
>>
Keef because he wasn't ass blasted beyond the limits of what a normal sane human male should be
>>
Kiefer handled it fine but only because it was just another job to him. The role meant a lot to Hayter, and while he did bring it up way too often and far too passive-aggressively, he has a right to be mad with the way Konami handed it. It really didn't make any sense.

But Hayter not doing the voice of Snake is just one of the many things contributing to MGSV barely being a Metal Gear game. The game itself has more and bigger problems than its lead voice actor.
>>
>The voice of snake, a unique voice fitting for him

vs

>a generic and stereotypical forgettable white guy, a literal who with a literal who voice
>>
>tfw based Konami dropped Kojima and brought back Hayter to shill cars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPnTa1UJPEI
>>
>>344716309
I think Keifer did a really good job as snake. too bad the cut out all his lines wtf was kojima thinking
>>
Hayter was good as Solid Snake, not so much as Big Boss.

Sutherland was, imo, great as Big Boss.
>>
Kiefer should play Solid Snake in an MGS1 remake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52esexgn9Y
>>
File: 1465881077778.png (370 KB, 545x409) Image search: [Google]
1465881077778.png
370 KB, 545x409
Neither of those guys.
>>
File: kojima_akio_otsuka.jpg (186 KB, 1082x220) Image search: [Google]
kojima_akio_otsuka.jpg
186 KB, 1082x220
Akio was the best from the start.
>>
>>344716309
Kiefer. He's actually a fucking competent actor.
>>
>>344717927

I agree with this.

At first, hearing Sutherland in Ground Zeroes was jarring, but the voice really grew on me after a while.

I was honestly hoping this was a massive Ruse and that Hayter was turn up in game to voice Solid Snake at the end of the game. A shame really.
>>
>>344716981
I'm pretty sure Jade and the existing fanbase made him bitter.

Remember all those gifs of him drunk?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.