[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he Ash's dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Was he Ash's dad
>>
>>344716157
No he's your rivals dad in GSC/HGSS/Manga
>>
>>344716157
No he was this guy's dad.
>>
Anime isn't canon you dumb retard
>>
>>344716256
they confirmed it in a Celebi event for the games too in HGSS, but I think the english text removes references of him being his father for some reason
There's still that reference from the Rocket Scientist in Sevii Islands in FRLG about Giovanni's kid having red hair though
>>
>>344716157
No, he was ???'s dad.
>>
>>344716518
No, he was Dick McFag's dad in my game.

Post your rival names
>>
File: RedinJohto.png (325 KB, 478x361) Image search: [Google]
RedinJohto.png
325 KB, 478x361
So who was he, really.
>>
>>344716908
Are you dense? He was PKMN TRAINER RED. It said so when the battle started.
>>
>>344716818
>literally named him ???
>>
>>344716908
Red's Pokemon became so powerful that he became completely disinterested in life. He was the One Punch Man of Pokemon.
>>
>>344716157
How did the Japanese decide to use an Italian name for their villain? There a story behind it?
>>
>>344716908
This was the saddest post-game lore Ive ever seen, knowing that your character on RBY had turned insane after the end of the game and reclused in a cave.
>>
>>344717551
And yet he still got completely whooped by Ethan.
Ethan confirmed for strongest trainer in pokémon canon.
>>
>Ash and Gary's dads died fighting with Lt. Surge in a war over the newly created pokemon
>this causes Prof. Oak to dedicate his life to understanding pokemon, to avenge his dead son
>everyone is trying to rebuild from the war, which is why criminal organizations are everywhere and nobody cares that children are out adventuring
>>
File: gio.png (33 KB, 930x264) Image search: [Google]
gio.png
33 KB, 930x264
>>344717596
>>
Well anon I saw Pokemon LIVE and I can confirm that with my own eyes, I saw him and ash's mom admit the truth live.
>>
>>344717923
is this canon
>>
>>344718103
Actually yea
>>
>>344717952
Well, at least they chose my named based on hard-earned stereotypes and some Bible stuff.
>>
>>344716908
He was you.
>>
Help me figure this out /v/

>red is the name of the character
>ash uses Pikachu
>red uses Pikachu in yellow
>but red from Pokemon special uses Pikachu
>in G/S, red has Pikachu
This is all correct?

So then is red based off of red special or is red based off ash/toshi?
>>
>>344717612
And he's only like 14.
>>
>>344718380
>Red comes first
>Ash is based on Red
>Pikachu becomes mascot
>Pokemon yellow is based on anime
>Red has Pikachu because it's the mascot and Red is the most iconic player character
>>
>>344717806
B2/W2 protags beat everyone in the previous games in the world tournament though. If anyone is the strongest, it's them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.