[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
resident evil 3.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 576x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 576x448
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5kwX0LZAc

>this was scrapped due to hardware and budget limitations at the time

why can't they bring it back? i'm sure there are loads of people who would still love to play this
>>
it wasnt'' finished. no point really.
wonder how the re2 remake will turn out.
>>
It's amazing what we got out of various versions of RE4

>The final RE4
>Devil May Cry
>Haunting Ground
>Lost in Nightmares

Also I know that Onimusha was originally an RE spinoff thought up by Okamoto, but I've read on a few places that it was being considered as RE4 at some stage, though I don't know quite how true that is.

Anything else?
>>
>>344712004
Because it would have been dissapointing overall
>3/4ths of the game is inside an airship
>leon dies at the end, despite all the players hard work
>shitty aiming system
>inconsistent camerawork
>weird supernatural bent with no explanation
I mean, I would have appreciated it now, but the Re4 we got was a good call.
>>
>>344712116
>re2 remake will turn out.
thought it was canceled
>>
>>344712004
>I like the my anus clinches when I'm frightened.
GAY
>>
>>344712004
Really? figured because they felt it wasn't RE enough, especially with the overt, honest-to-goodness supernatural shit in an otherwise scientific derived monsters and zombies
>>
>>344712004
I never noticed how thick Leon was
>>
>>344712004
While I thoroughly enjoyed watching the video, I think we got the superior game in the end.
>>
>>344712305
Fuck, Capcom was on such a roll back then.

Then they had to fuck it all up and scare all their talent away. Way to go, Japcucks.
>>
>>344712306
>weird supernatural bent with no explanation

bullshit, it was explained that those were hallucinations caused by the virus, you can see a remnant of this idea in the final version of re4, when you kill the monster at the lake and have that weird ass dream
>>
Resident Evil 7 might have a lot of inspiration from this game considering the ghosts and shit going on in the demo.
>>
>>344712004
I want Version 3 which was going to be a real resident evil game

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_3.5
>>
>>344712305
Haunting Ground was Clock Tower 4 not RE4.
>>
yay an RE thread

POST UR LISTS LADS

REmake > 3 = 4 > CV > 1 > 2 > Rev 1 > 0 >>>>>> everything else
>>
>>344712004

didn't they have a section of Resident Evil 4 that was a callback to the old version of RE? Maybe it was with Ashley though and not Leon, I think it was in the castle section. And ya gotta run from enemies.
>>
>>344717136
Yep, but elements, ideas and assets from RE3.5 found its way into Haunting Ground. Same with Lost in Nightmares, which recycled assets and ideas from 3.5
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.