[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWENTY FIVE DAYS AND EIGHTEEN HOURS OVER A FUCKING DECADE IN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: bigbannerV2.png (99 KB, 704x184) Image search: [Google]
bigbannerV2.png
99 KB, 704x184
TWENTY
FIVE
DAYS

AND EIGHTEEN HOURS

OVER A FUCKING DECADE IN THE MAKING
AND IT'S ALMOST HERE
>>
>>344710692
Looks like shit
>>
File: a7waterfall.png (47 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
a7waterfall.png
47 KB, 320x240
>>344710812
You look like shit.
>>
>>344710918
Your mom doesn't seem to think so
>>
>>344711043
It won't be long, given that she's so fat she can swallow you whole.
>>
>>344710692
That doesn't look like the last guardian.
>>
They'll serve the C&D 24 hours before it comes for maximum salt in the wound. This is how it always goes.

YOU DO NOT ANNOUNCE OR DISCUSS YOUR FANGAMES UNTIL THEY ARE UPLOADED AND RELEASED

THIS IS BASIC SHIT
>>
>>344711250
>Nintendo went 4 years without touching PM, a super popular mod of one of their biggest franchises, without C&Ding it and we're not even sure if they actually C&Ded it recently
>Thinking they're going to C&D a fan remake of a franchise they couldn't give two shits about these days

kek
>>
Is Metroid 2 even good though?
>>
What is that? A remake of the gameboy metroid?
>>
>>344713190
Very slow, fairly linear, and kind of samey.

This remake addresses a lot of the problems with M2, while adding a lot of the cooler stuff from other entries, such as Super's customization and bomb techniques, Prime's lore, Zero's handling...

>>344713246
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKxesrCU3kg
>>
>>344713190
It's pretty good, for a first generation Game Boy game. Gunpei Yokoi knew what he was doing when his team made it. First game I ever played.
>>
>>344710692
Isn't the demo 90-something complete already?
>>
>>344711250

>YOU DO NOT ANNOUNCE OR DISCUSS YOUR FANGAMES UNTIL THEY ARE UPLOADED AND RELEASED

Or you just don't leave a trail that leads right to you. It's not hard, but most of these groups are woefully retarded.
>>
>>344713190
its not super metroid or anything but its definitely enjoyable especially if you like the genre. you can stick to the walls while in morph ball. i still treasure my old metroid 2 game boy cartridge.
>>
best part about metroid 2: hunting down each individual metroid
>>
>>344714438
Something I rather like about the remake's demo compared to the original, is that each Metroid gets a little progressively harder even within the same stage of Metroids.
>>
Why are you guys spamming this thread every day
AM2R is cool but this is stupid. Is it the new bait for Metroid fans, or is someone trying to get it C&D'd?
>>
>>344710692
>TWENTY
>FIVE
>DAYS
>AND EIGHTEEN HOURS

Wait seriously? My gawd.

It's been amazing so far. That Torizo fight, one of the last times in memory that I actually went HOLY SHIT at a video game.

Did they add more stuff to the Green Crystal area? It always seemed a bit bare.
>>
File: Metroid loves vidya.gif (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Metroid loves vidya.gif
36 KB, 300x300
>>344714635
>Something I rather like about the remake's demo compared to the original, is that each Metroid gets a little progressively harder even within the same stage of Metroids

Those fuckers learn.

>>344714738
Good point. Keep it closer to your chest, so they don't get C&D and need to leak it.
>>
>>344714738
>spamming this thread every day
I saw a thread a couple days back and just wanted to make my own because my hype reached a peak and I needed to release some of it.

It's not like there's some group effort to spam it, it's just there's a lot of people who've been watching it for years and I in particular just wanted to say HEADS UP IT'S ALMOST READY.

Also, let's be honest here. They're not going to C&D this unless it's making him money or it'll be in direct conflict with their own shit, and even if they do, it may not actually affect all that much, like in the case of Star Fox TAS, now A Fox in Space.
>>
>>344712959
This is exactly what's going to happen and you know it
>>
>>344714118
It's pretty much already uploaded and released. The demo is right there, you stupid idiot.
>>
>>344711183

She sure can swallow me whole ;)
>>
>>344713190
Better than Fusion.
>>
>>344715545

I know? I wasn't talking about this one specifically you moron.
>>
File: sadridley.jpg (20 KB, 249x141) Image search: [Google]
sadridley.jpg
20 KB, 249x141
>we will never play metroid SR388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz-Sfw91A6A

I remember watching this back in 2008 and being so fucking exited about it.

Atleast AM2R is releasing soon...
>>
>It's finally coming out.
I'm going to have a great day playing that. The demos were fantastic.
>>
>>344711183
>It won't be long, given that she's so fat she can swallow you whole.
>tfw I'm into vore and this turns me on.
Woah.
>>
>>344711250
>SMBX
>Project M
>thepokemonleague
NINTENDO CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>344710692
I'll never understand why so many people want a metroid 2 remake. I didn't like the original very much despite being a fan of the series.
>>
>>344717104
Because, like the original Metroid, Metroid 2 aged like milk. Metroid got a remake that was pretty fantastic (if somewhat short), so why not Metroid 2?
>>
Why the fuck would they make this?
It seems like it's got legitimate dev-group production values.
>>
>>344717104
t. Yoshio Sakamoto
>>
It's just gonna get C&D'd
they could probably get away with a romhack but not this
>>
>>344717789

If they were going to shoot it down, they would've done so already.
>>
>>344716185
I don't understand what this is, is it suppose to be the "story" of what happened right before metroid fusion or is this some kind of remake?
>>
>>344717789
They've had literally a decade to get down to it.
>>
>>344718156
Metroid 2/AM2R/SR388 is Samus deciding that Metroids are too hazardous to exist after Metroid 1 (the Prime series also did a great job doubling down on this) and going to their home planet to exterminate them once and for all. THE BABY is first introduced in metroid 2, handed over to the galactic federation in Super Metroid, cloned or someshit in Other M and finally used it's DNA or someshit to save Samus in Fusion.
>>
>>344719734
>Samus deciding

More like the Federation decided and paid her for it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.