[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about how much Marvelous and XSeed doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: im sorry.jpg (67 KB, 736x498) Image search: [Google]
im sorry.jpg
67 KB, 736x498
Let's talk about how much Marvelous and XSeed doesn't want to give us Rune Factory games. I know the company dropped, didn't they get the rights though? I'm just yearning for another good Rune Factory like 4, Maybe even on console. They keep shoving titty ninjas, Story Of Seasons, and some shitty prince evil plain field farm sim in my face. I dunno /v/, how do we get a new Rune Factory game?
>>
>>344705053
Didn't the developers break up? I don't we'll see a rune factory game for years, if not ever.
>>
Xseed can't give you a Rune Factory game until one is made.
>>
You'll get your Rune Factory when I get a proper Luminous Arc
>>
>>344706481
They got absorbed by Marvelous and made Lord of Magna or something. Didn't do very well because of terrible advertising and being pretty mediocre.
>>
>You will never marry Yomi and live on a farm that grows nothing but beansprouts
>>
>>344705053
>aggressive girl
nope.exe
>>
>>344709721
what a fag
>>
>>344705053
4 was shit cause less waifu
3 a best
>>
>>344709820
>less waifu
It's not about quantity, it's about finding the one.
>>
>>344705053
>didn't they get the rights though?

Marvelous has always had the rights.

It was always Marvelous's IP ever since the first game. Never Land was a contracted developer.

When Never Land went under, Marvelous hired them.

Why haven't you gotten a Rune Factory 5 yet?

Because titty ninjas are a more profitable investment of dev time.
>>
>>344709925
Dolce will always be my one.
>>
>>344709820
Had to make room for the husbandos.
>>
>>344705053
Let Rune Factory die. The series went to shit in RF4, I don't want it to continue.
>>
>>344709721
Aggressive girls are rare and precious.
>>
>>344709925
Precisely this.
>>
>>344709820
Not because of less waifu, but because of shitty waifus.
They had no unique personalities like the ones in previous games. Hell, one of them was a blatant copy of Saber from Fate/StayNight
>>
>>344713713
>one of them was a blatant copy of Saber

>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>344709646
>beansprouts are expensive in the states
>it's easy to grow but a pain to harvest
>>
>>344714212
>beansprouts
>expensive
>>
>>344709646
Now I want a Senran RF crossover.
>>
>>344714357
Yeah they are. It's like 2 bucks for a bundle.
>>
>>344715051
>where the fuck do you live?
>>
File: Precious rice hubb.png (638 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Precious rice hubb.png
638 KB, 1280x1280
>he will never be real
Why
>>
File: 1464908764860.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1464908764860.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>344713713
Sure, RF3 waifus were unique but they were shallow as all hell. Most were gimmicks and nothing more.

Seriously, what is even remotely interesting about Sofia other than the fact that she talks in opposites sometimes? Pia? She's a mermaid! What else? With the exceptions of characters like Raven, I found the cast of RF3 to be far worse than RF4.

The waifus in 4 may seem bland at first, but they certainly have more depth than a lot of the waifus in previous games. You could make an argument that Amber, Doug and maybe Clorica are a little shallow, but anyone who's played the game and has seen most of the town and marriage events would have to be delusional to think that any of these characters are worse than 3. They're a step above anything that this series has done presently.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.