[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know Dark Souls 3 is bad if Oroboro the Faggot is even s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 250x202
You know Dark Souls 3 is bad if Oroboro the Faggot is even saying it.

https://youtu.be/Tgnsx3dgx1I
>>
It's clear that the intent of invasions is to represent a potential risk to players receiving the benefits of online play.

It's not supposed to be a "way to play the game" or a game mode or anything - you're more just volunteering your time to represent a slightly higher threat than the average mob.
>>
File: Zwiefags.png (232 KB, 634x387) Image search: [Google]
Zwiefags.png
232 KB, 634x387
>>344704603
While i hate this faggot "Pro PvP'er" i agree with him on this one

Invading just gets so fucking bothersome after some time
Sure you can get some cool 1v3 kills sometimes but more often then not you will get one phantom only to have to fight another one the host just spawned

It's fucking retarded how little the invader has to work with.
it's a shame because PvP in this game is pretty fun
>>
>>344704603
Oroboro is just shit at this game.

If you can't at least 1v2 then you need to git gud. Average invasions are 1v3 so either build yourself as an invader or build yourself as a soapstone fedora-tipper. Or better yet, if you're going to cry about how "unfair" the game is or make excuses about how you're bad at it, feel free to step down to Babby Souls 1 or Babby Souls 2: Scholar of the First Poopy Diaper.
>>
>>344707816
dark souls 3 is the easiest and worst souls game
>>
>Oroboro
literally who
>>
>>344708092
Says the babby. Dark Souls 1 was a snore fest and 2 was good but incredibly easy
>>
File: 1461456280282.png (791 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1461456280282.png
791 KB, 1280x960
>>344707816
This has nothing to do with how gud you are at invading

It has something to do with how not fun it is to invade anymore.
nobody is saying the invader shouldn't have some debuffs forgoing into another persons world but limeting everthing else he has plus making him fight 3 people while being so weak is just stupid

I don't want to be a dulefag either but fuck me that's the only way if i know my wepon combo does enough damage to fuck 3 people in the ass at the same time.
>>
>>344708380
Literally git gud.

My character has shit HP but high defense and high Dex and Strength with a refined halberd. 2-3 shot most people even as an invader. You just gotta build around the HP nerf and flask nerf.
>>
>>344708661
Are you fucking even listening?
I have no problem killing shitters.
I avrege around 3 kill per invasion.
Most people that play this game are surprisingly shit at it

That doesn't fucking change the fact that even if i kill 5 phantoms the host is just gonna seed and find a new summon.

and it's so fucking boring to always fight 3v1 ganksquards

They where much more fun in 1 and 2 because they weren't as frequent
>>
This is why I just kept playing Bloodborne, which isn't even suffering from the low traffic meme anymore.
>>
I'm gonna be honest I love invasions in 3 even though I constantly get shit on by literal summon scrubs and gang raped. It's still worth it for those rare times I just massacre the whole host's world.
>>
Souls games were never designed with PvP in mind. These games aren't competitive, stop trying to force it as such.
>>
>>344710426
You should be telling the C Team this, not us.
>>
>>344710426
Faggots like Oro that only plays souls for PvP are cancer
But invasion is really fucked in this game
It used to be more fun

And i used to get much more hate mail
>>
>>344704603
wow, you have to be one autistic faggot to realize that

if I'm not mistaken that nigger played 1 month before the game even came out

the mutliplayer has been dogshit since day 1 and you instantly knew it when you invaded 5 times

KILL YOURSELF OROBORO YOU ARE NOT A PILLAR OF THE COMMUNITY

THE GERMAN SPY IS MY MAN
>>
I find the Invading fun. Half the time I invade and it's just a single person. If not, I'll either wait for someone else to invade or look for an opening to quickly kill the host before any of them have a chance to respond.

Protip: Join the Fingers covenant and get the obscuring ring. It makes invading WAY easier and more fun since nobody can see you until you are literally in their face and you can spook them by shooting arrows from a distance, attacking them while they are fighting enemies, finding good places to attack them like cliffs for jump attacks etc etc.

Don't just run in and attack like a noob. Use your brain and be sneaky. Invading is only boring/hard if you limit yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x480
How much do you think invading has been fucked by the fact that summoning and coop actually reliably works?
>>
>>344712808
Got nerfed bro.

Just go at them, you'll probably die but a least you can embarrass some scrubs.

This one time I was invading in the archives with Greatsword and invaded a full seeded 3 or 4 gank. Literally everyone using bitch tears of denial. They got really cocky so I just pretended to be running away inside the archive. They follow, do 180, bottleneck them at the door, Stomp into R2. Killed literally every single one of them. Or at least would kill if not for them having ToD.

They got up and stunlocked me to death but shit was cash son. They know. They know they were my bitches that time.
>>
>>344713558
How bad did they nerf the obscuring ring?
>>
How can anyone watch this faggot? His voice is so shitty. I have no idea how he has an audience with that voice.
>>
>>344710426
Yet every game has had PvP, some even with PvP-gimmicks in boss fights.

So I'm thinking that your point is bullshit and you don't actually know what you're talking about.
>>
>>344711234
GermanSpy is a huge fucking faggot, man.
>>
>>344714363
Don't know. Rarely used it. But I do know it was nerfed in this last patch, they extended the visible range iirc.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.