[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latest hardware purchase /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ienlshjk6.jpg (210 KB, 925x650) Image search: [Google]
ienlshjk6.jpg
210 KB, 925x650
Latest hardware purchase /v/?
>>
I bought a reference XFX 480 8GB with the backplate, sent it back once it arrived due to the power concerns (which seem to be bunk now).

Doesn't matter anyway as one of our family friends upgraded to a 1070 and gave me his old 970 for free which was awesome. Saved me $270 right there, just waiting on newegg to get it back. Guess I'll sit on this thing until December then get something really great instead.

Also got another SSD and moved all my hard drives to my server, set those extra two drives as another mirrored pool with ZFS so I have about 1.7TB of space to play with, but nothing to do with it. At least it's out of my desktop and actually usable though.
>>
I got o rings for my mechanical keyboard.
>>
File: 51c9TjZPCrL._SL1024_[1].jpg (45 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
51c9TjZPCrL._SL1024_[1].jpg
45 KB, 683x1024
I know it's probably not what you were asking for, but since by definition it's hardware I'm posting it.

I just bought this new chair. Construction is really nice and it's very comfy for the price ($180).

I know it won't last as long as the super high quality chairs, but by the time I do feel confident that this one will last long enough for me to casually save up the $800 to buy the other one.
>>
>>344701429
>actually falling for Nvidia shill scare tactics
>actually believing 2 reports from random nobodies that motherboards were getting fried

Hopefully you learned your lesson
>>
File: 2543263578.png (2 MB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
2543263578.png
2 MB, 1024x819
This thing right here.

Bitchin' card, the only problem is that my custom game profiles in the radeon settings keeps resetting on every reboot. Anyone ever had this issue?
>>
just got the 1070 last night now i am just wateing for the dumbfuck to ship it
>>
>>344704392
>AMD
>>
vive
>>
Waiting for the Strix 1080 OC to get back in stock.

Can't wait to upgrade. Never doing SLI again.
>>
File: Sapphire_201510123113.jpg (74 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Sapphire_201510123113.jpg
74 KB, 800x800
Got this for $250 CAD along with the free Total War Warhammer which I'll sell anyway. Easily worth it to me considering the RX 480 is gonna be $350 CAD+ for actual non-meme versions.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.