[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
favorite video game darkest secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1920x1080
favorite video game
darkest secret
>>
>>344697406
what happened to her
>>
>>344697406
gta san andreas
I'm a skeleton
>>
>>344697519
she got nailed
>>
video game
sex
>>
>>344697784
but why
>>
>>344697519

She suffers from Vladis Impalis
>>
>>344697519
A sorceress went to cut a deal with a guy who is notorious for wanting to hunt down and kill sorceresses.

She also asks you if this is a good idea beforehand. Shitty bad end you can easily avoid.
>>
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
I want to take over the entire universe.
>>
>>344697972
>tell her to not be retarded
>shut up witcher if you want to prevent me from going you gotta kill me
>>
Xenogears
i don't have a dick
>>
>>344698097
I don't remember the exact dialogue tree but I'm pretty sure you have to tell her no twice without using your witcher powers. There is an outcome where she ignores you and goes anyway but it was obvious enough I got it on the first try.
>>
>>344698413
She gets mad if you insult her
>>
>>344698229
you know the rules anon
>>
>>344697835
The king wants to kill all witches. She's a witch. She found some cure to some plague or something and thought that if she gave it to the king he'd protect her or something like that.
But no. She was tortured to death instead.
>>
>>344698413
It has been a while, first I told her goodbye and when she told me she wanted to sell the aids to fucking radovid I told her she would ever give it up or get fucked. she got fucked
>>
>>344697519
she died
>>
File: CannibalHolocaustimpale.jpg (98 KB, 453x313) Image search: [Google]
CannibalHolocaustimpale.jpg
98 KB, 453x313
>>344697519
She's not actually impaled. There's a bicycle seat on the bottom part of the pole, and she'd holding the top part in her mouth.
>>
>>344701573
Didn't they actually kill animals in real life for this movie?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.