[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What MMOs did you use to play /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: LkB9f.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LkB9f.jpg
248 KB, 1280x720
What MMOs did you use to play /v/?
>>
>>344696901
FF14. It got boring and tiresome. MMOs aren't my thing. It's my first last one.
>>
>>344696901
Most of the big ones tbqh
>>
WoW nostalgia thread in 3, 2, 1 ...
>>
>>344696901
Slayer is the best race.
>>
Maplestory, WoW, and FFXI.

I've really been craving an MMO lately but WoW is shit, FFXI costs too much and gets boring quick, and MS is too easy and has always been filled with 8 year ols
>>
>>344696901
is this that one vampire mmo game?

shit was super cool but the game sucked
>>
>>344696901
DARKEDEN MY NIGGA

i used to play that a shit ton when there was only vampires and slayers
>>
File: Princess Bride Lightsabers.gif (4 MB, 306x229) Image search: [Google]
Princess Bride Lightsabers.gif
4 MB, 306x229
>>344696901
Pirates of the Caribbean Online
>>
>>344700243
get it? Because Disney bought Star Wars? No? Nevermind
>>
>>344697860
i loved the blade, sword n board, and gunner all together. more leaning on blade since the version i played didn't have some of the shit now

i liked the aspect how different each race levels. using weapons as slayers leans towards that, vampires have a diablo 2 leveling system with allocating stats and ousters had the tree
>>
>>344696901

I never played Star Wars Galaxies, but I just received the discs in the mail so that I can boot up the emulated server.

I'm willing to put up with Anarchy Online levels of clunkiness, so I hope it doesn't suck too bad. More related to the topic, I played Anarchy Online about half a decade ago when the community was slowly starting to die away. Then the CFO was arrested for tax evasion or something and the population nose-dived even further due to lack of community events.
>>
Dofus > Tibia > RO
>>
File: l2 2016-03-13 21-40-38-66.jpg (373 KB, 1904x1042) Image search: [Google]
l2 2016-03-13 21-40-38-66.jpg
373 KB, 1904x1042
Still playing on private servers running old versions of the game.
>>
>you are now in Nostalgia Mode
>>
>>344700647
i remember getting to level 30 as a two handed swordsman and feeling relieved

fuck it took forever to level back then
>>
>>344700647
Who the fuck would play shit like that, it looks so dumb.
>>
>>344700647
30 channels, and all of them are full.
>>
I was so happy transitioning from Last Chaos to WoW to be honest, it's like the latter was developed 30 years later judging by the amount of content it has in comparison.
Also no numbers or weird characters on name cause seeing AndReW93XL and the like all day gets depressing after a while.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.