[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pre-ordering always bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: deus-ex-mankind-divided.jpg (369 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
deus-ex-mankind-divided.jpg
369 KB, 1200x900
I really wanted that sweet Mankind Divided collector's edition, /v/.
>>
>>344694648
Honestly you get free shit and make redditors that unironically think the game Industry is worth saving mad

It's a win win. I preorded mankins divided myself
>>
>>344694648
Only pre-order collectors editions or games you can't normally get at a store due to low stock or not being carried. Don't pre-order anything else otherwise it just tells developers it's ok to take our money for unfinished things.
>>
>>344695827
This thing is pretty much finished at this point man

Also yeah, they don't sell the pc collector's here
>>
>>344694648
If you know you're gonna get it anyways, and if it comes with free shit, sure.

The bad thing is pre-ordering due to hype and falling for marketing.
>>
>>344694648
I preordered day1 edition (not collectors, that figurine like most collectors figurines looks to be of poor quality).
The hype is real!
>>
>>344694648
You can preorder but before you actually take the game out of the box, make sure that you check up reviews of the game if its good or bad. If its shit, just send it straight back. Winwin.
>>
>>344694648
>paying for vague promises so you can get some worthless collectibles
Nah bad idea
>>
>>344696347
I actually write vidya reviews and shit so I could get to play this before the actual release. But it would be pretty shit, because that way I would be forced to rush through it. If I refuse to write the review, I could simply also ask whoever's playing it if it's good. But then again, the best thing you can do is simply trying the game yourself.
>>
Kinda meh for a collectors edition tbth

Still stoked for the game though
>>
>>344696214
>>344697221
we got a whole play arts figure, last time.
>>
>>344697221
why are his legs garbage bags
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.