[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Overnerf McCree because of whiners >Now Tracer and Reaper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: mccree_by_yy6242-da2vaze.jpg (97 KB, 857x933) Image search: [Google]
mccree_by_yy6242-da2vaze.jpg
97 KB, 857x933
>Overnerf McCree because of whiners
>Now Tracer and Reaper are literally in every game because they have no counter

Gj Blizzard
>>
You can still kill tracers and reapers, fucktard. You just cant insta kill combo tanks anymore.

Literally git gud faggot.
>>
Reaper is perfectly balanced, Tracer's issue is with triggering overtime, not her kit.
In other words; git gud
>>
File: yoda with a shotgun badass.jpg (41 KB, 736x1041) Image search: [Google]
yoda with a shotgun badass.jpg
41 KB, 736x1041
Adapt or die... Actually, you know what? Just die. I could use the padded K/D.
>>
>>344689540
>>344689616
>>344689668

t: tracer/reaper mains
>>
>>344689272
I have honestly been having more fun with McCree since the nerf. Forced mo learn how to use the M1 shot well
>>
>>344689774
t. shitter who can't even t. right
>>
File: Bt43ZFoIQAEp4h5.jpg (55 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
Bt43ZFoIQAEp4h5.jpg
55 KB, 600x467
>>344689540
Thats actually the exact opposite.
Mcree can still be a tank buster just fine.

His famous combo does about 565 damage, which will either kill or severely wound any tank, but it only works because they're so huge

Fan the hammer actually misses a great deal of bullets on smaller characters like Tracer. Only reason it worked on tracer before is because each bullet was so powerful not a lot of them needed to hit.

So despite the intentions of nerfing his Tank killing power, they actually ruined his anti tracer power.
>>
I never see Mcrees anymore, it just goes to show that everyone was playing because he was actually op
>>
File: 1413727468702.jpg (60 KB, 922x922) Image search: [Google]
1413727468702.jpg
60 KB, 922x922
>someone on enemy team still using mcree after the nerf
>hothead on my team already talking shit
>gets fucking PLOWED by enemy mcree over and over
>losing his shit and wont' stop screaming and typing non-sense
>gets to a point where it's no longer funny and ask him to stop
>"OH YEAH... I'LL STOP..."
>he switches to mcree
>keeps getting killed
>AAWLKDGAK.WJHDAWWG;OAGWS;WDOA
>>
>>344690356

Nobody plays him because the effort is not worth the payoff. I used to main him before everybody realized he was good and now I just dont even bother because yeah, I could still get kills with him, but I could also just play Soldier or Reaper and do just as well for less effort put in.

He needed a nerf but they overdid it.
>>
File: 1417657550579.jpg (31 KB, 403x303) Image search: [Google]
1417657550579.jpg
31 KB, 403x303
I'd be fine with a McCree buff if it meant I never have to fight a team with two tracers on it ever again.

That was literally one of the most cancerous things I've ever had to fight against in a video game.
>>
>>344690356

Yeah, people are idiots, what else is new.

He's a perfectly fine hero and he can still fight Tracer but Reaper is a goddamn asshole for everyone in the game except Pharah.
>>
>>344689272
so you see two people in every games as opposed to just one? seems like a step in the right direction.
>>
File: 1450158112164.gif (101 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1450158112164.gif
101 KB, 500x364
>>344689272
You are right fucking blizzard hate them so much, its not like flashbang and a headshot could ever kill a tracer! Make McCree great again.
>>
Zarya is more of a problem than Reaper or Tracer is honestly.

She feels practically required in comp mode.
>>
>>344690978

>literally have .5 second to line up a headshot because tracer will just shift away
>>
>>344689272
I love seeing reaper or tracer when I play as mccree... Maybe you are just bad anon.
>>
>>344691039

Does Zarya even have a hard counter? The best luck I have with dealing her is going Roadhog and hooking her into the center of my team so we can gangrape her. Even then it's risky if her team is paying attention.
>>
>>344690289

There's no excuse to not be able to kill tracer after flashbanging her. If you can't do that then go junkrat like the rest of us autismos with shit aim.

Though that's not to say mccree isn't shit. He sucks ass now but tracer isn't his problem. It's that hes objectively inferior to Soldier 76 in just about every possible way.
>>
>>344691129
>Learn to aim faggot. Git gud.
>>
>>344689272
Post your accuracy with Mccree anon. Show the world how much of a shitter you are.
>>
>>344691465
Closest I've found is reaper.

And its not even really that reliable considering you're pretty much forced to feed into her shield first.
>>
I agree McCree has been overly nerfed, he's been left without an area to clearly excel at like the other offense characters all have, and is now an inferior 76 except for his ability to interrupt some ults [which is too situational and nowhere near enough to base a character around].

Flashbang should probably last a little longer, and he could use some less falloff on his shots. The longer flashbang time is justified by virtue of the fact that other stun abilities in the game [primarily Mei and Roadhog] have nowhere near as tight an active window, and falloff by virtue of the fact that would at least leave him as a valid check against airborne Pharahs alongside 76.
>>
>>344691465

Zarya can't do shit to anyone at long distance. Also I've had no problem killing her as junkrat. Just dont get up in her face like a moron and you're literally unkillable.
>>
>>344691939
>>344691465
Just don't shoot her senpai
>>
>>344691465
Just wait for the shield to go down and kill her with anyone ranged. Her shield takes a long ass time to get back up and doesn't last that long.
>>
File: zenyatta.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1720) Image search: [Google]
zenyatta.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1720
you fucks think your hero sucks, oh boy.

Blizzard thinks Zenyatta is "fine", lmao.
>>
>>344692087
But then she just kills you.
>>
>>344692325
How the fuck does anyone play him? I like alternating between all the heroes besides him.
>>
>>344690289
What kind of fucking mcree doesn't headshot after the flash or get right in there face so the fan doesn't miss?
>>
>>344691465
D.va
>>
>>344692325
He's just inferior to both Lucio and Mercy really.
>>
>>344692437
>But then she just kills you.
Don't go close to her and dodge her slow ass ranged attacks?
>>
>>344692439

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OKmtjRwMew

his garbage tier and blizzard won't admit it.
>>
>>344692439
You don't.
>>
>>344691990
>roadhog stun not tight

Opinion discarded
>>
>>344692457
The kind that cant react in a nanosecond.
>>
>>344689774
No, he's right. Tracer is only an issue when she's stacked and/or because of overtime mechanic. She is very balanced, as is Reaper. You see Reaper because now McCree no longer melts tanks, which he never should have, and Reaper deal with them, which he always should have. Tracer is used more because noobs who used McCree and spammed FtH are gone, and people don't want to play him since he now takes skill.

They might have screwed with McCree a little too much, and they're examining that, but good McCree players still kill Genji and Tracer, and Reaper and Soldier. You actually need to aim now. In other words: he has a high skill ceiling now.
>>
>>344689540
You needed a doublefan to kill any tank before. Now a doublefan will still kill every tank except D.Va, who dies if you flashbang her first. And since they lowered the reload time after fanning, you can reload in the time it takes for her mech to explode. The only reason why people don't go McCree to rape tanks is because he only has 200 health and zero mobility.
>>
>>344692467
>D.va
>Being able to kill anything

lol
>>
>>344692325
You really just dont know how to play him. he isnt always the most powerful healer but if you know how to use him you can mark and shred enemies.
I tend to use him with another healer or if our team has lots of self heals
>>
>>344692606
Yeah I do. Sorry I am not cancer and play one hero all the time.
>>
>stun reaper
>shoot him twice in the head and hes dead

>stun tracer
>shoot her once in the head and shes dead

literally get good
>>
>>344692467
>>344692806
So... does Dva need a buff? I remember her being crazy scary in the beta, now she is a push over.
>>
>>344692871
>stun reaper
>shoot him once in the head
>before you can get the second shot, he wraiths into a healthback and then comes back to rape your ass because flashbang is on cooldown
Stop playing against shitters.
>>
>>344691465
I think the real issue is how fucking well Zarya pairs with another Tank even if its herself.

They just alternate shields and become immortal.

Go figure theres 21 heroes but the meta is stacking.
>>
>>344692979
>not keeping track of others cooldowns

literally get good
>>
>>344692918
You're playing against baddies.

D.va really is just a downgrade to winston in nearly every regard.
>>
>>344692815
No, he's actually not good. This is evident at the top level of play, not low or mid, or wherever you stand. If you're getting away with abusing teams all the way from your backlines, you're not fighting smart people. Zenyatta cannot sustain a team with his healing, and at high levels you actually need another healer.

>>344693017
Double Zarya is beaten by Reaper, Pharah, or Double Zarya. Zarya + Insert Tank is also defeated by Reaper, unless the other tank is D.Va.
>>
>durrrr mei takes no skill
>just freeze and headshot durrrrrr

>mcree is useless!
>stun rightclick doesn't kill anyone!
as if you can't stun and left click you dumb faggots
>>
>>344693113
>Not having an omnipresent knowledge of everyones cooldowns even if you dont even know where they are on the map

The increasingly specific situations that come with balancing shitposting are hilarious.
>>
>>344692826

>plays shit tier character that literally handicaps the team

'i-i'm being diverse guys'

literally worse than Hanzo players.
>>
>>344692871
By the time you shoot Reaper in the head once he wraithforms away to a health pack
>>
>>344691465
>Roadhog
Zarya beats Roadhog, so you're not fighting good Zaryas, you just don't know how to reserve fire. Zarya beats every Tank, except Reinhardt. Pharah is a hard counter to Zarya, as is Widow, Bastion, and Reaper (if he is aware of when she last used her barrier). DPS with a Mercy on them also counters Zarya.
>>
>>344693257
More like
>Nobody wants to play tank
>Alright I got this
or
>Noone wants to play healer
>Alright I got this
or
>Noone wants to play attacker?
>Yeah right, that never happens.
>>
>>344693227
doesnt matter cause you can pull 2 headshots on reaper before he can react anyway

and even if he somehow just runs away, its mission accomplished regardless cause hes running and not eating your tanks
>>
>>344693208

Mei actually takes no skill though

>No aim primary fire
>Self heal
>Literally babby mode headshots
>Ult has huge AoE
>>
>>344689272
>Blizzard in charge of balancing their games.
Blizzard was always and will always be incapable of creating balanced pvp gameplay. They already gave up a long time ago. What they do is create the illusion of overall balance. They do something called "cyclical balancing". There is always a top spec, hero, race, etc. Then they nerf it and a a new one rises to shine. So their games are never balanced, but when you considered the game throughout the time, it gives us the illusion of a balanced, since every class, spec, hero, race, had a chance to shine.
>>
>>344693448
In order for that to happen you need to land one headshot less than 0.2s after flashbang hits. Even top competitive players have problems with that, hence why you almost never see McCree even though there are Reapers running all over the place.

>>344693382
>Zarya beats Roadhog
Not 1v1 unless the Roadhog is stupid enough to shoot her shield.
>>
>>344692729

The only thing I think McCree needs is like literally 0.1-0.2 extra seconds of stun on his FB so average McCree players can left-click a tracer/genji on the head and then fan and kill them reliably. That's it.
>>
>tfw all your friends want to play is hanzo, genji and widow
>they are fucking garbage with them

Everyone one else plays other heroes, but no, the same fuckers keep picking these characters. I'm never going to win any matches in ranked if no one wants to switch.
>>
>>344693759
No, she beats him 1 on 1, unless she's stupid enough not to shield when he uses hook.
>>
>>344693426
Stop playing quick play and use a mic then. 99% of the time in comp people actually coordinate team comp if you're not an ass about it.

Except for the Genjis and Hanzos. But natural selection will claim them eventually.
>>
>>344692437
at MAXIMUM charge her lmb does 150dps, reaper does 240dps with all body tag and vastly more if you get headshots

>>344693382
lol
bait shield and roadhog combo does minimum 335, will instagib zarya if you get head tag and you will always get another shot off if you combo her because she again only does 150dps
>>
>>344689272

>implying tracer and reaper haven't always been in every game
>>
I know mccree is grouped with zenyatta as a lower tier hero but zenyatta still is so useful, whereas mccree is limited. No matter how good you are, and your teammates might know that you are the best player here, they will beg you to switch off mccree anyways. Because they don't need to be at your level to know the extent of your contribution. Mccrees skill ceiling is just that low, and his synergy nonexistent.
>>
>>344693143
People like you will never be top level; your mentality is that of a follower rather than a leader.

In competition, you don't say a technique or ability is useless because other people aren't proficient with it, you learn how to use it the way top people don't.
>>
>>344692439
his loadout is fine but they "balanced" it by giving you very low health with no way to actually deal with it

so in practice you just get murdered over and over because the game has so much leniency in favor of the shooter.

so you have an "OP" loadout but never actually get to use it. if they are so scared of it then something needs to change because its too difficult to play as is.
>>
>>344693848

>Tfw in the 50's
>Every fucking match there's a genji instalocker
>They are always useless

Fuck

>>344694113

Used to only see Tracers every 5 games or so when McCree was good
>>
>>344693918
Here is the thing anon. I do not mind playing those characters.
>>
>>344689272
his third nerf was all he REALLY needed, arguably his first was important but now he's just outdone by most other class besides a stun thats not even a 100% kill confirm unless you bury the barrel of his gun into the guy and get 4-6 shots on the guy
>>
>>344693885
Assuming she sees him use hook and shields it, that only gives 18 charge. She can't shield while hooked because she's stunned. She can't shield the first M1 because any Roadhog who isn't a retarded pub shitter will simply hold down the button and shoot her face immediately. The best she can do is hope the Roadhog player is braindead.
>>
>>344693974
lol bait hook saves Zarya from any damage, and assuming it's a good Zarya she's charged up and is melting him, strafing around him. She wins, and you don't fight good Zaryas.

>>344694140
Haha, nice try but actually I just play competitively at high level, and I watch tournaments. Keep spewing buzzwords and gobbeldy-gook though instead of debating my points.
>>
>>344693974
280 dps with only bodyshots, typo
if you get head hits in close it isn't that hard to do 400+dps
>>
I main mcree but of course I didn't play before the nerf.

I find him challenging and fun as he is but he could use some more balancing.
>>
The best way to deal with Zarya is to simply have the discipline to not shoot her shields. Back off or pick another target for a couple seconds then focus her down after since without a charge she's fucking useless.

Tough to do in the moment however.

Not letting her disengage is important too since she's half shield and gets her HP back naturally.

Zenyatta's biggest handicaps are his speed, shitty hitbox, and that goddamn 150HP. If you got people to bullet-block for you and keep your orbs up on people who need dead and people who need healed while shooting at anyone who lights up red you can be pretty fucking scary.

Discording healers and tanks makes them disappear if your team bothers to notice who is discorded and fires at them.
>>
Reaper is extra fucking annoying lately, especially with all these KOTH matches that are guarenteed losses because they have a Reaper that can respond to Audio and Visual cues unlike ours
>>
>>344693448
Fan Stuns for .75 seconds. McCree's M1 shoots at 2 rounds a second, or 1 round every .5 seconds.Reaper can avoid damage the moment he presses Shift. Assuming it takes .1 second for a player to react and fire, by the time McCree's m1 can fire again, Reaper has already gotten the wraith form off.
>>
>>344689272
Reapers are the most annoying shitters in this game
>>
I see you don't know how to play OW Anon otherwise you'd know that Mcree is actually fine and Tracer and Reaper do have multiple counters still including Mcree. Learn to headshot.

You've made the same thread everyday since the nerf, get over it you shitter.
>>
Reaper is extra fucking annoying lately, especially with all these KOTH matches that are guarenteed losses because they have a Reaper that can respond to Audio and Visual cues unlike ours

>>344692325
He just needs some way to speed himself up, maybe a small boost whenever he has an orb on someone
>>
>>344694241
Here's actually a situation: Roadhog hooks a Zarya who forgot to shield. She shields after hook and gains a huge charge, while backing up. Happens to me all the time; I never lose to Roadhog 1v1.

She can also shield teammates in his trajectory. If you're a Roadhog fighting a good Zarya, you will eventually switch off if you have a brain because you'll rarely be getting hooks. She can lob grenades ranging from 45-95 dps with AoE from a distance while he has to be close-range to really have an effect.
>>
>>344694274
roadhog rmb still does ~150-225 damage at range and zarya does nothing without charge

either zarya wastes her shield or she dies either way, it really doesn't matter which

zarya can only beat roadhog if she surprises him when he's occupied and she has full charge, I play both of them freqeuently and I regularly have "pro" players in my QM games

zarya can't straight up fight anyone without spending a lot of time kiting and building charge, if she ever gets surprised or wastes a CD she dies immediately
>>
>>344693143
Nobody said Zenyatta was a good healer, he's a SUPPORT. His discord and charged destructions are horrific on most heroes and teams
>>
>>344692918
She needs slightly more health and her critbox on her mech should stop existing
>>
>>344692439

Not in competitive.

In pub matches play him if your team bothers to stay together and literally use your teammates to bodyblock bullets- even other squishies.

Rules for Zen:

1. Always be orbing. Harmony orb needs to be on someone in your LOS always. Same with discord.

2. Learn how to hit people with his left-click. It actually hurts a lot. Particularly on people you discord!

3. Seriously don't ever leave your teammates. You have no escape like Mercy or Lucio. You only have their bodies to stop bullets.

Discord anyone who proves to be good enough to be a hard kill. Anyone who proves really annoying needs discorded- the increased damage they take is no joke and it'll overwhelm the reflexes of even shitters like Mei and Tracer. Roadhog goes from nearly immortal to fucking meat in seconds discorded.
>>
File: reethisman.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
reethisman.gif
2 MB, 514x205
Fuck that stupid fucking stun.
>playing Reinhardt
>faggot Cowboy throws his pocket sand at the fucking wall behind me
>get stunned
>mowed down by the rest of his team
Stuns in fps games are the worst.
I can deal with snares (EG Junkrat's trap), but holy shit I fucking hate stuns.
>>
>>344694658
>She shields after hook and gains a huge charge
How is that possible when Roadhog can literally hold down M1 and shoot her before she's physically capable of using her shield? Stop playing against shitters.
>>
>>344694628

Pros agree that McCree was overnerfed. Literally every pro player that used to play McCree has switched.

But keep on memeing faggot
>>
>>344692325
>blizzard thinks zenyatta is fine
last I heard they were looking at him for how to change him to get him to fit in line with everyone else, if they needed to. Just like they are looking at Zarya.
>>
>>344692467
>>344692918
>Dva flies up to me
>Strafe left and right rapidly in her face
>She misses almost every shot because of the absolutely horrible spread of her weapon

Every time.
>>
>>344694597
Junkrat from a distance. High-ground 76. Absolutely Pharah. Believe it or not - D.Va.

>>344694676
That never happens, and I use Zarya almost exclusively. I switch to her when I see a Roadhog, and they typically switch off when they notice they're never getting hooks, so they're never getting free kills, and if they get a hook, I shield whomever was hooked and wait for that free 50% charge to go melt them. A smart Zarya has the advantage against a smart Roadhog.

>>344694793
And every team needs a viable healer, of which there are 2. Zenyatta is a nice gimmick but he is low-mobility, low HP and has weak healing so he cannot sustain a team. His ult needs work as well. For how underwhelming it is, it charges too slowly.

>Horrific on most heroes and teams
Yeah, not good ones. He needs to be reworked.
>>
>>344694658
you have no idea what you're talkong about dude lmao
roadhog gets a guaranteed lmb after hook before anyone can do anything every time

he does rmb -- hook -- lmb and if you didn't see him then you don't have time to react with shield because the hook and the rmb will hit almost at the same time, then even if he messes up the partial head/rest bodyshot on the lmb for an instant kill he just waits out shield and kills zarya when it ends because she cannot ever do enough damage alone to kill him in 2 seconds
>>
>>344694918
>Pros agree that McCree was overnerfed. Literally every pro player that used to play McCree has switched.
>my character that used to be able to kill 20 out of the 21 characters in the game with two button clicks can no longer kill 20 out of the 21 characters in the game with two button clicks
>he was over nerfed! blizzard should put him back to how he was!
>>
McCree needs some kind of buff right now, he's really outclassed by the rest of his peers in the offense class.

Want Mid-Long Range dps?
Take Pharah or Solider 76.

Want close range dueling and tank busting?
Go Reaper.

Want a hyper mobile flanker?
Genji or Tracer.

There is literally now reason to pick McCree over any other assault character, which is a shame because he is really fun to play.
>>
i play zenny boy too much cause i enjoy pain

>remove healing orb
>increase health to 250
>replace shift ability with something for movement so you can survive better or assassinate people

done, now he fills a tank killer role the game desperately needs. he will never compete as a healer so who cares.
>>
>>344689272
He's still pretty good all things considered. He deletes Tracer if you can aim and Reaper as well.

but at range he's just flat out inferior to 76 now... Maybe even Genji. I don't know if they also decreased aim assist range AND fire rate on top of the damage nerf, but his killing power is seriously unreliable at range.
>>
>>344692325
Remember when /v/ was memeing about him being awesome?
>>
>>344689272
>character revolves around precision aim now, is still very lethal albeit not top tier anymore
>but I can't get literal free kills with 420 fth wahh wahh overnerf!

flush your self mccree main, you should have spent time gitting gud instead of spamming broken heroes
>>
>>344694832
This. Discord ruins lives.
The harmony is not a replacement for a healer, it's just a bonus. A Mercy and a Zenyatta make for a horrifying team. The entire team gets some good focused healing and more damage. And Zenyattas ult is just "negate everything briefly". He is pure offensive goodness.
>>
>>344695106
>tank killer role the game desperately needs
The edgelord fills that role fine.
>>
>>344694894
And Zarya can hold down barrier. Sometimes Roadhog's blast comes out, sometimes it doesn't. Everyone who plays knows this happens sometimes with a lot of characters. That still isn't a fight I lose.

>Stop playing against shitters!
I won't play against you, don't worry. My rank's above 41.
>>
Blizzard doesn't take into account the fact that half the player base are fucking racoons who wandered into someones house looking for a snack but got distracted

they don't understand not to shoot Zarya's shield or where the rocket barrage is coming from
>>
File: ScreenShot_16-06-29_23-24-47-000.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_16-06-29_23-24-47-000.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1080
>>344695137
Zenyatta literally hast the best skins and highlight intros in the game.
>>
>>344695090

Are you stupid? Do you understand what the term overnerfed means?

It means the problem wasn't fixed, now its just simply skewed in the opposite end of the spectrum

Everybody agrees McCree needed a small nerf but due to all the whiner shitters, they went too far and now he's not seen at all in pro play
>>
>>344690679
>He needed a nerf but they overdid it.
This really.

Mcree was absolutely OP and needed a nerf, but the nerf he got sent him straight back into UP
>>
>>344695257
not really, hes just simply the only option at the moment

dva too could fill that role well but she is terrible and tanks will laugh in your face
>>
Just remove the damage decay on his left click, its the dumbest shit.

Damage decay is a fucking retarded idea (no wonder, it comes from blizzard designers), but it makes zero sense on a slow single-projectile type weapon. At least on tracer and reaper it makes some degree of sense.
>>
>>344695320
>waaaah waaaaah my anti-flanker can only kill flanking characters now, I want to be able to solo tanks again

this is what you and every other mccree main sounds like.
>>
>>344695196
>McCree has to get headshots 100% of the time or he's useless
>No other character has to

Ok
>>
>>344694383
Its not always about "don't shoot the shields"
Her shields make slower hitting projectiles and burst damage more or less useless.
You're going to feed shield whether you mean to or not.
Do you see the Zarya rounding the corner as you shoot the Mercy?
Do you see the Zarya behind you as you attack her team in front of you?

A good Zarya will always get charge. Not shooting the shield is not exactly the problem here.
>>
>>344692918
I do better with D. Va out of the Mech than in it. He pistol is crazy powerful.
>>
>>344694597

I agree

>2 shots the entire cast
>Rips tanks in half
>That movespeed
>Heals by killing
>Ult charges in two seconds
>Even if you do manage to win a trade he just shifts and runs away to a health pack or behind his team.
>>
>>344695137
He can do well but he has to have a team that can compliment him. I like to play him when we have a dedicated healer and a Reinhardt I can hide behind. I'll throw my healing orb on our healer to make sure they don't get fucked and debuff the enemy team behind the shield wall.
>>
>>344695137
Because his design is amazing. Him being subpar doesn't change that.
>>
>>344695442
Another Genji main who has no clue what he's talking about.

PROTIP: McCree can still solo tanks very easily. What he can't do is reliably solo flankers except Tracer.
>>
>>344695030
you have no idea what you're talkong about dude lmao
he isn't guaranteed it. Have you read what the developers have said when it was asked why Roadhog's attack doesn't always come out first for that insta-free-kill? Better question: have you ever tried reacting after he hooks you? Do you even play this game?

Have you ever played Zarya vs Roadhog? You know if he hooks you and successfully blasts you, you still aren't dead and get a 2 second shield that always gets charged up. Roadhog almost always loses this encounter. Nice try though dude lmao
>>
Why does Reaper get the most health out of the anyone else in the offense class AND the ability to heal himself, but Pharah who wears a fucking suit of armor is stuck with 200
>>
>>344695274
roadhog's lmb always will come out first unless you're lagging really bad

even in the situation it doesn't he pops her shield with 1 lmb and gives her 50 charge and she's now doing ~110dps which still means she needs 5.5 seconds minimum to kill roadhog, and he does 225 per shot which means he needs to land 2/3 bodyshots to kill her, and can oneshot her if he gets enough head tag
>>
>>344695448
If only he had some kind of ability that stunned.
>>
>>344694793
His charged attack is actually weaker then his normal ball shots.
Its only really good at try to snipe Torb turrets. I'd say snipers or bastions too but honest getting into their view is generally a bad idea.
>>
>>344695646
>Roadhog's lmb always comes out first
It doesn't and the developers addressed this
>>
Everyone admitted that he needed a nerf, but a good part of the fanbase is too stubborn to admit that he is now useless. Let's just hope Blizzard learned their lesson with McCree and don't knee jerk reaction on the next balance. Can you imagine what will happen if they buff DVA to best tank?
>>
>>344695623
>Roadhog almost always loses this encounter. Nice try though dude lmao
More often they win it, in my experience, unless I have my team with me.
Or if they run away.

People running from Zarya always gets them killed.
>>
>>344695654
It's not like you can just stand away from him and shoot him as he walk straight at you trying to land his flash bang.
>>
>>344695732
>>344695623
devs said stuff? where can you link it? I'd love to read it. I've been under a rock for the past few days, overwatch wise.
>>
>>344695642
because he is expected to be up front killing tanks and hes given the tools to do it.
>>
>>344695819
And obviously in your experience you're fighting 0 charge Zaryas going in to fight Roadhogs. Doesn't happen at higher levels, albeit maybe rarely, and even then she still has barriers or gets charge. You don't fight good people.

>>344695953
I actually keep track of the discussion, but I didn't save this. There was a question asked about why Roadhog's lmb doesn't always come out first after hook. This was intended.
>>
>>344695502
Reinhardt and Zenyetta is a great combo and with a good soldier or widowmaker/hanzo you can stomp enemies.

Zenyetta isn't crap, people just forget that support =/= healer
>>
>>344695676
It's the speed they hit at. A 5 charge will basically slaughter anyone you discorded beforehand. With other heroes he can instantly ruin basically anyone rounding corners or making a sudden push.
>>
>play a character with less than 200 hp
>Reindhardt kills me with two swings of his hammer

Why is this allowed? He's a fucking tank and shits damage for no fucking reason.
>>
>>344695642
he's literally undead so it works in the canon aspect.
>>
>>344696070
He is a healer, and he's a bad one. He is not effective at higher levels, and he's difficult to balance. Cannot sustain a team.
>>
>zenyatta is a good support for increasing team damage
>he's not a very good healer
>quite powerful with a healer on his team
>90% of the time you'll never see 2 supports in a game unless you're stacking with friends

Literally every game I play is 3 offense, one tank, one support (and only becuase the game warns you in red letters or you're playing them) and the obligatory sniper in every game
>>
>>344693470
Mei is absolutely one of the most skill intensive characters to get any mileage out of once you get to a higher level of play and the enemies on Hanamura stop thinking HOW I GET PAST WALL ON CHOKEPOINT WITH CHARACTER WHO NOT GENJI????

And Hanamura is objectively her best map.
>>
>>344696131
I don't think you know how math works, anon.

Reinhardt needs to hit you three times.
>>
>>344696131

Shouldnt you get destroyed for getting in range of a melee attacker with no mobility ?
>>
>>344696070
>support =/= healer
Holy SHIT this.
Symettra and Zenyatta are not replacements for Lucio and Mercy, just like Bastion and Torbjorn not being replacements for Junkrat and Mei.
>>
>>344696318
While this is true, they leave a lot to be desired. Lucio and Mercy function anywhere and everywhere. Zenyatta and Symmetra don't. Symmetra is at best a niche pick, whereas Zenyatta can be replaced by Lucio or Mercy and the team will almost always do better.
>>
>>344695474
I always go characters whose shots don't do much damage, so when she pops the shield as you fire, she doesn't get much charge before you stop shooting.

Basically Soldier and Tracer since they can both do this and get out of her beams range quickly.
>>
Honestly I feel like the thing that Zen desperately needs is to be able to shield a teammate through walls.
Fuck line of sight, if my heal is this weak at least let me put it on someone hiding on a rooftop from the floor. He's a robot and a monk, is he being able to send magic robot healing balls through a wall that game breaking?
>>
>>344689272
He still counters those two very effectively. He just no longer murders tanks like he once did, now relegating that task to Reaper. A lot of teams go tank heavy now that McCree isn't the answer to both tanks and flankers, which is why Reaper is getting so much play.
>>
>>344696059
even if zarya has 100 charge at the start of the fight she needs just over 3 seconds to kill roadhog (more if he heals) and roadhog can oneshot her and deny her damage/gib combo her if he baits shield

nobody is saying zarya can't pick a winning 1v1 fight with roadhog but saying it significantly favors her is just completely wrong

the best part of zarya is being able to shield teammates and take small risks and then recover the health quickly, she's not really supposed to be running into the middle of everyone ever and there's even less reason to take risks when you're full charge because the enemy should be taking a risk to break through and get at you
>>
>>344690289
This man knows
>>
>>344695474
the problem is knowing when to avoid attacking her, and when to go ham on her.
>>
>>344695616
>What he can't do is reliably solo flankers except Tracer

I don't see how anyone could think that. I specifically switch to him if my friends aren't able to deal with tracers (or bastions) and have 0 issue landing left clicks, right click spam or the flash bang on any character.

>>344694918
>Literally every pro player that used to play McCree has switched.

I think you'll find that has more to do with the fact he did 420 damage in under a second with very little chance to fuck it up which you would be stupid not to utilise if you wanted to win rather than he just isn't good at all now, but keep memeing faggot.
>>
>>344696467
That's not accurate. You could replace ANYONE with Lucio or Mercy on a team with no healers and it'd probably improve. There are plenty of teams that don't need that dedicated a healer and plenty that could do with the offense/defense of Zen/Sym as well has dedicated healing.
>>
>>344689272
Didn't you ever wonder why

WoW PVP
Heroes of the Storm
Starcraft 2

all died out?

Hint, it's because Blizzard has no idea how to balance a game.
>>
>>344696604
If shes 100% charge she does not lose at all lol this is delusional and you clearly don't use Zarya. Roadhog cannot 1 shot her, and this never happens. This is actually delusional.

>bait shields bait shields!
Bait hook bait hook. See how easy this is?
>>
>>344695434
Good McCrees used to be able to drop the entire cast at any range with left licks before they introduced damage falloff. They should reduce the falloff but not remove it entirely.
>>
>>344695442
Reaper/Roadhog Main here

Mcree was my worst nightmare and I wished he would get nerfed. Then he did. Now I feel sorry for the poor fella, he I barely ever see him kill anyone but tracers
>>
>>344692325
Game has a low skill cieling so zenyatta gets shit on by everyone else . Only char that takes actual skill and pateince imo
>>
>>344695959
>>344696139

Still doesn't explain how he can shoot me out of the sky whilst soaking up all my rockets and then wraith forming indoors when I finally get the advantage
>>
>>344696642
Sounds good on paper, but you're wrong. It is accurate. Zenyatta fills the support role. If you have 2 spots for support, they should almost always go to Lucio and Mercy. Zenyatta may put out DPS but his role is support and he doesn't fill it well at the moment.

>plenty of teams that don't need a dedicated healer
Name one top team that doesn't need a dedicated healer. Not a team in your rank 45 pugs.
>>
>>344692325
Except they literally don't. There was a interview saying Zenyatta needed more work and that they were well aware of his problem.
>>
>>344695196
Literally no other character requires you to outplay the enemy to get a kill

Ever other class has a cheese strat, even fucking zenyetta can use his discord orb and bodyshot anyone to death.

McCree literally has to:

go to the optimal range that you're not damage drop off fucked from

Get multiple headshots to get a kill

Somehow escape the fact you had to put yourself into the death zone
>>
>>344695642
Makes sense gameplaywise.

Pharah is already a lot better at evading the majority of the cast with her fucking flying ability.
>>
>>344696467
>>344696642

It's very easy to overlook situations where your team cannot kill other players and in a situation where that is the case and you have 2 or more tanks to deal with, having a Zenyetta is a game changer IF you can defend him. When I play with friends we often will switch a Lucio (only if we also have a Mercy at the time) for Zenyetta and it works.

Now in an ideal situation? Yes ofc Lucio and Mercy are the better choice but in a game with only 6 players on a team people really shouldn't base the viability of characters on what the pro teams run.
>>
>other team is stacking tanks
>literally our only option is to stack reaper

think im gonna drop this shit until its in a better place.
>>
>>344696753
hook is on a 6 second cooldown and shield is on a 10s cd, if zarya ever gets hooked she dies immediately regardless of charge level unless she has teammates that save her

roadhog doesn't even really need to bait shields if zarya gets close enough to him, he can just pop them and kill her afterwards and she'll never kill him fast enough

it's also far harder for zarya to effectively bait hook, because roadhog does far more dps than even a full charge zarya if he's at the right range
>>
>>344693974
Zarya has 190 dps lmb fully charged m8
>>
>>344690289

>not just shooting her while she's running around with M1's

His gun is fucking amazing.

He's a great squishy killer, and a good Reaper killer. For Reaper you just flashbang and try and get a good fan in, roll to reload but don't fan again, just M1 him to death.

Also using the fanning ability outside of just waiting for a flashbang kill is a great way to beat the shit out of a tank. You can also use his roll to avoid damage, but that's really situational.

I kinda wish you could roll a few times outside of his rolling reload ability, to give him a bit more agility.
>>
>>344696946
You didn't read Support =! Healer did you? Are you saying "Makes any one character available for instant killing" isn't support?
>>
>>344690356
I still play him, but I'm in rank 38 now.

If you've played any blizzard games, you know how this goes.
They don't nerf characters because they're good, or roadhog would get nerfed. They nerf classes that are overplayed. McCree was being played a whole bunch, because everyone wanted to be clint eastwood, so they nerfed him until he was played less.

See how mages were in WoW for the longest time, because the class fantasy is so strong they don't have to put effort into it.
A character like roadhog wont get played because he's a fatass that snorts and looks disgusting, so they have to make the character strong or no one would play it.
>>
>>344695196

He's literally Zenyatta tier now

Based retard
>>
File: 1463928594697.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463928594697.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
Only buff mcree needs

No damage fall off on left click

There mcree is now good again
>>
>>344697078
Zenyatta or Bastion both take out tanks well
>>
>>344696802
How well are you dealing with the influx of tracers?
Easier or harder to deal with then the Mcrees?
>>
>>344696186
>Cannot sustain a team.
This is true.

Zenyatta is IMO most useful as a secondary healer. He's like an offense/healer combo. If you want your damage to both do more damage and want extra support aside from your main Medic, Zenyatta's a decent choice.

His health is fucking shit though
>>
>>344697008
Lol does it not occur to you maybe some people find that satisfying and actually the only reason he is so hard to use in close range is because he has such good accuracy which makes him viable in multiple situations?

If you can play Mei you can play Mcree and if you really think you need to outplay anyone with that juicy stun grenade you are delusional.

>Somehow escape the fact you had to put yourself into the death zone

Based on what
>>
File: 1337832235067.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1337832235067.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>344697157
>I'm in rank 38
>They nerf classes that are overplayed. McCree was being played a whole bunch, because everyone wanted to be clint eastwood
>They don't nerf characters because they're good, or roadhog would get nerfed
>>
>>344697078
Junkrat is alright against tanks
>>
>>344697212
More like

McCree's headshots now do 150 damage instead of 130

EZ fix
>>
>>344697326
I'm going off WoW experience since BC, this is how balancing worked in WoW, and it looks the same in ow.
This is my first fps game, if I wanted to claim to be good I would have lied about my ranking, I was posting my honest opinion.
>>
>>344692325
>abilities only work with line of sight
>lowest health and no mobility

a small boost to move speed would be fine, or a floating passive like mercy
>>
>>344697215
every other tank killer has too many flaws

reaper is flexible and can actually do his job
>>
>>344697396
I really wish characters had their own multipliers for headshots rather than a generic x2

Characters like Widowmaker would be much easier to balance.
>>
>>344697065
>in an ideal situation
ie in top level games.
ie where everything matters.

>>344697081
All sounds good on paper, but Zarya wins the Roadhog fight. Maybe when you climb above rank 50 you'll figure it's not so easy to spam hook when you're fighting a good Zarya.

>harder to effectively bait hook
no it's not
>Roadhog does far more dps than 100% Zarya
>far more
kek
>AND requires close range

Sounds like he needs a lot going for him to be effective at all m8

>>344697143
Yeah, I did. And like I said looks good on paper and maybe in quick play, but he does not work in tournaments where it all comes together.
>>
This autism threads makes me glad that i skipped overwatch
>>
>>344689272
>completely invalidates a bunch of heroes by stealing their role/generally being too good in all aspects

Am I supposed to mourn the 2+ Mcree Meta?
>>
>>344692325
Literally a bad offense hero with a trash heal. Pick soldier instead.
>>
File: Dale.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Dale.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>344692325
>Zen is a robot probably made by some space-age super metal alloy
>has 150hp
>Obese Chinese ice slut
>has 250hp
>>
>>344689272
>try out competitive
>half the team plays their "mains" and won't switch even if they are completely useless
>one person AFKs then leaves 2/3rds of the way into the first round
>I have 4 golds and 1 silver in a close loss
>second round, still almost win while being down 1 person, and then another person afk and leaves
>down 2/0 with a team of 4 morons
Yep. I don't see me playing solo queue competitive.
>>
>>344692325
Not after the 0%.

Pros are forcing a buff.
>>
>>344692457
i don't think you play this game when tracers and genjis and basically anyone moving at a decent speed slides a fucking mile after you flash
>>
File: just pass my iris up.png (161 KB, 350x286) Image search: [Google]
just pass my iris up.png
161 KB, 350x286
>>344697396
>150
>>
File: 1322348872850.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1322348872850.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>mei's icicle gun does more damage than McCree's revoler
What the fuck? Buff his fucking LMB
>>
>>344692079
Yes, but since half her health is shield she can just duck away from low distance fire and recover all the shield.

Zarya literally has no counter as of right now, she also has the smallest hitbox of all tanks, which is an indirect advantage.
>>
>>344697270
Pre nerf Mcree was harder to deal with than current Tracer, current Tracer is miles harder to deal with than current Mcree

My main way of dealing with Tracer is playing Roadhog and hooking her
>>
>>344695013
Or simply zig zag backwards while firing. She doesn't deal dmg beyond 1 meter
>>
Am I the only person who fucking hates Roadhog ?

That stun pull is ridiculous in multiple ways, be it the auto tracking, getting pulled around corners, being stunned for the entire fucking duration of the pull... god damn obnoxious.

I also didn't really realize till recently but his gun is fucking incredible outside of the cheese combo everyone does. Just shooting people with it instead of constantly waiting for the hook to cool down can be devastating.
>>
File: 1467627368916.png (824 KB, 1688x518) Image search: [Google]
1467627368916.png
824 KB, 1688x518
>>344689272
>Blizzard's usual buff and nerf game bullshit

Reason #747 why I haven't bought this game yet.

How fucked is Mercy, Mei, Soldier 76, Lucio, D. Va, and Junkrat compared to hire they played the beta?
>>
>>344697434
Just remove line of sight on his heal
Honestly thats my biggest issue with him. Half the time my team is just running ahead and need healing but I have literally no way to reach them in time.
If they're not gonna give him a movement option just give him non-line of sight healing.
Let me heal through walls. Is his meager one man travel timed heal really gonna end up broken if you can cast it through walls?
>>
File: 1432340942169.jpg (100 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1432340942169.jpg
100 KB, 520x520
>>344697686

>playing junkrat
>tracer shows up
>shoot a few nades and run around a corner
>drop trap
>nine times out of ten the stupid slag will walk right into it giving you a free kill
>>
>>344690862
>he's never gone up against the bastion/reinhardt/mercy on the payload combo with supporting reaper/lucio/winston
>>
File: OverwatchRecallsh.png (765 KB, 1200x673) Image search: [Google]
OverwatchRecallsh.png
765 KB, 1200x673
>HOL UP
>*smacks lips
>iz you sayin'
>*eats banana
>we wuz sum kinda
>*pounds chest
>King Kong n' shit?

I walked out of the arcade when he said this.
>>
>>344694676
>zarya can only beat roadhog if she surprises him when he's occupied and she has full charge
Bullshit. I can easily outplay a Roadhog if I duke his hook. Even unbuffed, her laser utterly melts Roadhog in fucking seconds.

Literally how fucking terrible are you.
>>
D. VA BUFFS WHEN?
>>
>>344697143
Zenyatta is never the right pick for the team. He's outclassed by every other support in healing, needs to hide from enemy sight lines due to low health and mobility (which limits his discord options), and gets destroyed by flankers anyways due to his unreliable damage output. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you'd want to pick Zenyatta, you're better off just picking Mercy/Lucio or 76. Those characters are all sturdier, better able to pick their fights, and either provide more utility or more damage than Zenyatta could ever provide.

He sucks hard and he needs buffs. He takes too much effort to bodyguard for too little payoff as is.
>>
>>344697745
The only time I have problems with Roadhog is when he catches me offguard and if he's done that much he deserves to land a hook on me.

I dunno why everyone complains about the hook to be honest
>>
>>344697672
Mei's icicle isn't a hitscan weapon
>>
File: 1456009149768.jpg (69 KB, 775x837) Image search: [Google]
1456009149768.jpg
69 KB, 775x837
>McCree buffed by mercy
>he had a good aim.
extremely annoying
>>
>>344695476
The pistol is like 100 dps, pretty trash in comparison to other weapons. The thing is that her and mercy's pistol has a retarded huge and forgiving hitbox (best in the game). You can be extremely far off and still hit which makes it really easy to deal damage even if you suck
>>
>>344692687
If you count the stun as starting from the moment the hook latches and the character is no longer in control of its own movement actions, no it's not. The time lapse where the stun AND Hoadhog's fire window overlaps, however, is.
>>
people are playing the game wrong. they are playing against the opponents characters instead of playing the character best for the map.

so you get people who won't switch characters, or whine when you choose someone that is "weak" or "dead wight" for the team.
>>
File: hauh.png (7 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
hauh.png
7 KB, 470x454
Why does it feel like individual skill doesn't matter?

Like my performance as a player does not fucking change the outcome of the game. You can be knocking niggas out left and right but still lose. No other game gives me this feeling of no player agency. I can't carry teams like I can in CS, Tf2 or Dirty Bomb
>>
>>344697884
They've only done 1 nerf so far from the release and that was on Mcree's fan and Widowmakers charge time
>>
File: static1.squarespace.com.png (2 MB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.png
2 MB, 1500x1100
Heres the current tier list from the last tournament

Keep in mind, this is without a 1 hero limit, so more then 1 of each hero can be used. Additionally, this is the first week where they are using Blizzards competitive mode. This led to alot more KotH maps, which double Lucio and double Tracer are the best at.
>>
>>344697745
>Just shooting people with it instead of constantly waiting for the hook to cool down can be devastating.
I love killing Reinhards by just walking straight into their shield and shooting them in the face. On rare occasions I'll get fucked by a charge, but plenty of times I'll survive the charge and deal a nice killing shot to their face.
>>
>>344697904
Yeah but then you're playing Junkrat
>>
>>344697495
They do. Widow's became x2.5 when they lowered her damage so headshot damage stayed the same. x2.5 on McCree would be interesting.
>>
>>344692439
He is actually fairly effective in pubs, especially if you have bruisers you can stay behind. He shits damage at infinite ranges, and his orbs aren't bad if you use them right. Hes more of a long range sniper than a support, but hes pretty solid. His ult is great for pushes and countering non-instant death ults too.

Against competent players he is useless though. Genjis and Tracers eat him from breakfast.
>>
>>344698210
It's an FPS with Abilities.
Ultimate > you
>>
>>344695013
She knows how to make 500 hp feel like 200 hp with that hitbox of hers.
>>
>>344691465

Reinhardt.

You can easily out DPS her (as long as you don't have absolutely buttfuckingly retarded teammates), and if she tries to shield your hammer swing, you can just shield cancel it. The moment you get in her face, she should be dead unless she has a lucio speedboost her out of there.

Luckly, Reinhardt is pretty core in the meta.
>>
>>344698004

I've seen him pull people (and me) around fucking corners and through walls. If you're anyone that has around 200~ hp, getting pulled is an instant death sentence 95% of the time. On top of that you can't even react and attack while being pulled, only the nano second before he shoot/punches you.

Oh and he can heal himself, that sure helps...

All I want is no stun on his pull, it wouldn't even help that much. Everyone would still get fucked if they got pulled, you'd just be able to retaliate.
>>
>>344698313
They had to. Her bodyshot damage was 90% of the problem. Now they just need to cut 50 off her health and maybe decrease her machine gun damage and she would be nice and balanced.
>>
>>344692815
Zenyatta is shit, there's not getting around it. There's not even a "y-you just don't know how to use him" argument. His heal is garbage, and his damage is so bad that if you're playing him to deal damage, you're better off just picking another hero.

His ult goes against his class design and he's just garbage. There is literally no reason to ever pick him over Lucio or Mercy.
>>
>>344698210
You aren't actually good but still want to think you are.
>>
>>344698210
Because this isn't Dota and you can't 'carry' a shit team.
You can kill 5 members of the enemy team and turn around and find your team dead by a bastion or a widow.
>>
>>344698232
what a healthy game

>one hero capable of killing 4 viable tanks

wew fucking laddy
>>
Maybe Blizzard just has no idea what they are doing with balance, and we are giving them too much credit?
>>
>>344697672
It has more dps you fuck nugget and is hitscan
>>
>>344697672
>mei's icicle gun does more damage than McCree's revoler
Mei's gun is slow and projectile. McCree's M1 has a higher rate of fire, is hitscan and does more damage if you can actually aim which somehow people can't do even though they talk about this game's large hitboxes..
>>
>>344698024
no but she has a million other abilities
>>
>>344698210
because someone has to be on the point. if not then you can do a lot of work for nothing since your team isn't backing you up.

there are so many times where I get gold on objective kills and time, even taking points all by myself. its ridiculous.

but I guess its fine. let the idiots fight while i take the win.
>>
>>344691465
Reinhardt will shit on her completely. So does roadhog. Actually, I think every other bruiser is pretty much her worst nightmare. Her damage is just too low to kill them before they kill her. Especially with her LMB being really wonky. I can fucking swear I keep it trained on bruisers for several seconds and their health bar barely moves.
>>
all these talks about game balancing are useless until blizzard fixes servers so you dont get shot and hooked behind obstacles.
>>
>>344698441
She's already balanced, stop being a shitter.
>>
>>344698439
You know what I hate about Roadhog is how inconsistent he is.
Whenever I get hooked as Lucio its literally a coin flip whether or not I die
>>
>>344693338

you can easily get two headshots off in the span of a stun. acquire skill, okay.
>>
>>344698709
>easily
I think you mean hardly, anon.
>>
>>344691465
Reaper

Zarya's bubble basically just turns her into Roadhog by adding 200 HP to her. Reaper can just straight up blast Zarya in the face and she can't do shit about it unless she has 90+% charge.
>>
>>344698232
There was literally no reason or problem with McCree being a tank buster like Reaper.

Especially since there is nothing stopping a team from just front loading their initial capture lineup with HP sponges and dominating a point.
>>
>>344698286
But trashmouse is fun and tells reinhardt to go fuck himself with his shield because IM THE ONLY ONE SHOOTING HIS SHIELD WHEN IT'S LITERALLY ONLY HIM THERE WTF ARE YOU DOING SHIT TEAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>344692325
He's hands down the most fun hero to play IMO, but since the McCree nerf we're now subjected to an uncontrolled influx of double Tracer bullshit, since she literally has no weakness or counter anymore (other than maybe Winston), so he's literally unplayable.

Such a fucking shame, because he really is the most original and fun hero.
>>
>>344698709
>see a Mcree try to get close
>headshot him every single time

Shitters make me laugh, they managed to nerf McRee so hard, he's worthless.
>>
>>344698656
Nothing better than hooking a guy and ending up behind Roadhog.
>>
>>344698709
As someone who is EXTREMELY fucking good at McCree post nerf you in fact cannot get two headshots off before he moves or wraith forms from a single flashbang.

The only way McCree can kill a reaper is if you're fighting away from a health pack.
>>
>>344698210
The game is extremely reliant on team work. If you can combine your skills with your teammates, then together you can be a force of fucking nature. But if you just run in there not giving a shit what your teammates are doing, you might run into a team that knows better to use their skills together against you.
>>
i can deal with pre-nerf mcreeee but a good tracer is just a game changer much like a good widow (we're talking casual play here calm down) to the point where she can stop a team by distracting them or just running past and wrecking the backline
>>
>>344698636
>fairly mobile long range sniper has as much or more health than half the mid and short range heroes in the game while also having one of the strongest mid range weapons in the game.
>>
>>344698827
Garbage Gopher is fun but honestly sometimes its hard to find a spot for him on the team even on defense.
You're just so easy to gun down unless your healer is focusing you.
>>
File: 1440702852084.jpg (33 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
1440702852084.jpg
33 KB, 493x276
>Just had an incredibly fucking mad Lucio on Defending Dorado on PS4
>Username's MikeH7186
>Starts yelling at the team for not being on point
>Wastes his ultimate when no one's around and screams "WHERE THE FUCK WAS MY TEAM!?"
>Calling us retards
>I don't care, just having some fun as McCree
>We lose
>Fucking furious now
>Calls us losers and says how bad we are while he was speedboosting for the most part and not healing
>This was in Quick Play
>>
>be /v/
>play a team game
>pitch a fit because you're having a hard time running around lone wolfing shit now

Fuck you you cancerous shits. If you were actually coordinating shit you'd know that stun is the roofiecolada for quick team rape on shitters who play like you.
>>
>>344698656
He is awful to play as honestly. They seem to have "fixed" being hooked through walls, or at least, people don't seem get pulled through them anymore. But I can't tell you how often I'm playing roadhog, land a perfect hook, and the guy I hooked ends up behind me, or next to me, or the stun wears off before I can even fire a single shot.
>>
>>344698801
McCrees problem was that he busted everybody with his old fan. Tankbusters are important, but the old fan really was too strong.
>>
>>344698709
The fuck you can. Maybe if you stun him with your cursor already lined up on his head or a fucking aimbot.
>>
>>344696851
>Pharah shitter complaining about anyone else in the entire game
>>
WOAH THERE
>>
>>344698024
right. its even better because of the massive fucking projectile hitboxes.
>>
>>344698232
Why is S suddenly a higher rank than A in games now? Where did this shit come from, and why do people keep doing it? It makes no sense.
>>
>>344696186
>He is a healer, and he's a bad one
He's a hybrid you tit. Zenyatta actually ends up with something like the 4th highest DPS in the game out of all characters, including offensive.

You're probably one of those retards who uses him for nothing but heals and then wonders why he's mediocre at it compared to M and L.
>>
>>344697309
There's no way for a McMeme to get in range of his targets, kill them with his now shitty gun, and then escape.
>>
>>344689616
Remove 50 health and its balanced.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.