[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: 1455962285153.jpg (210 KB, 605x300) Image search: [Google]
1455962285153.jpg
210 KB, 605x300
Find a flaw
>>
that part where you guide the fucking gravekeeper at the speed of fuck you
>>
Ikana grave keeper
>>
>>344688445
The fanbase
>>
The well and alien levels
>>
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK
>>
nerfed Zora-Link
>>
>>344688445

fuck that snow and water temple
>>
>>344688445
It's not OoT

Also time constraints and hidden fairies.
>>
File: 93485762394.jpg (11 KB, 180x222) Image search: [Google]
93485762394.jpg
11 KB, 180x222
>>344688445
http://zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Majora%27s_Mask_3D#Other_Changes

Here you go, a whole list of flaws
>>
The only flaw was it was too short.

Otherwise MM was good.
>>
>>344689206
>Odolwa can now be stunned by using Deku Nuts while flying from a Deku Flower. It can also be stunned with an Arrow or Sword attacks from the back or side while he is revving up a dash attack. If Odolwa is close enough to a yellow Deku Flower, it can also be stunned by launching from the flower as Deku Link. Additionally, its dancing animations have been altered, and will remain mostly passive for much of the battle.
>Additionally, its dancing animations have been altered, and will remain mostly passive for much of the battle.

The remake is fucking shit. There's just no way to defend it
>>
>Fucked with Zora swimming
>Odolwa does fucking nothing the entire fight
>In fact, every fight but Goht is worse
>>
>>344688740

if he puts it on will he die
>>
NOT MUH CHILDHODD
>>
>>344688902
>hidden fairies
It would have been nice if they had given some clue that repeating something you already did on the very first cycle would give you a magic mask to make collecting stray fairies easy, and furthermore that it's actually impossible to collect some stray fairies without said mask.
>>
>>344690202
You know that's not what he was complaining about.
>>
THE ZORA MOON TEMPLE
HOLY FUCKING SHIT GAME WAS PERFECT UNTIL THAT BULLSHIT
>>
>>344689607
I don't really understand why this matters.
Unless my memory is really bad, it's the first boss in the game, and it's not like it's very iconic or anything either.
>>
>>344688445
It ends
>>
>>344689206
The only change here that is actually significant and inferior is
>Cremia now re-uses Malon's model from Ocarina of Time 3D without any changes, such as her larger bust, present in the original.
>>
>>344690132
If he puts on the bomb mask, it'll be quite painfull
>>
>>344688445
They fucked Zora's swimming from the original.
>>
>>344691592

he's be a big guy when he puts on the Giants Mask
>>
>>344690915
Yes it fucking was iconic. The way that Odolwa used to brandish his sword ominously in rhythm with his chanting and dance around like a crazy person made him the most memorable boss in the game.
>>
>>344688445

every single thing they changed from the N64
>>
>>344688445
They took nearly three times as long to make it as the original and didn't manage to make a better game.
>>
>>344692951

You're joking right? MM was made on a rushed schedule. Hence all the asset recycling.
>>
>>344693234
The original MM had a very short development timeline of around 1 year, MM3D had 3 years.
>>
>>344694124

Oh, I misunderstood. You're right.
>>
>>344692774
fuck what were they thinking?
>>
>>344691734
4u
>>
>>344694434
How to add eyeballs to every boss.
>>
>>344688445

home console game on a shitty handheld for kids
>>
>>344691470

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE NERFED TITS

FUCK YOU NINTENDO THOSE TRIANGULAR TITS WERE WHAT MADE THE PAIN WASH AWAY IN TERMINA

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>344688445
It's not OoT.
Ocarina manages to instill the same feeling of "time's ticking, everything will go to hell in a handbasket" without being an annoying race against the clock that stifles exploration.
>>
>>344690202
If I remember correctly the Fairy tells Link to come visit her in his human form, or something along those lines.

Its a bit cryptic so I forgive people for not knowing, but it was literally the first thing I did when I got human form
>>
>The moving platforms in the Deku Palace no longer move until Link is standing upon them.
>The labyrinth of fire inside the Deku Shrine now contains metal gates that shoot out of the floor. Unlike the flames, the gates do not damage Link on contact.
>Shiro is now found in the Pirates' Fortress, next to the fortress watch tower. Tatl will alert his presence when he is approached.
"Hey, let's make the game easier for babbies who couldn't git gud enough to play the original!"

>Tatl no longer knows the exact location of the Great Fairy on the first cycle, telling Link that she does not visit Clock Town often and to ask the Bombers for information.
>the Bombers' Notebook is now given by the Happy Mask Salesman instead
"Let's create plot holes because fuck storytelling!"
>Additional lore has been added after the Moon destruction sequence. The Happy Mask Salesman also greets Link with a text box after this sequence, rather than the original text on a black background.
"Let's take out anything that's subtle or creepy because retards don't understand how to build tension and establish setting any more than we do!"
>>
>>344688445
only 4 temples
>>
>>344691734
Nobody cared who he was before he took off the Stone Mask.
>>
FDL is fucking useless against the last three of the four bosses. But I do love that you can become FDL anywhere with the first person glitch.
>>
>>344695895
>Ocarina manages to instill the same feeling of "time's ticking, everything will go to hell in a handbasket"

lol no

fuck all happens for 99% of the game, and even when ganondorf takes over only castle town is wrecked and everyone escapes safely to kakariko anyway, there's zero tension
>>
>>344697216
>climbing on top of everything because FDL can jump and reach just about anything
It's pretty fun.
>>
>>344691470
>Cremia has a larger bust
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I knew she was better than Malon for some reason. Now I need a side-by-side of their 64 models.
>>
>>344688445
>Link is a glenderfluid elfkin who likes female pronouns

COME ON ITS 2016
>>
Termina is small as fuck.
>>
>>344688445
I don't like how the game is centered around at the 3-day time system gimmick. It makes me feel forced to rush through the game, and use the ocarina to start it all again.

Besides that, it's a great game.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.