[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can ya'll recommend some games that you don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BlackMesa.jpg (417 KB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
BlackMesa.jpg
417 KB, 1900x1200
Can ya'll recommend some games that you don't have to pay full attention to, either to insense gameplay or story. Sorta like WoW (excluding hardcore raids and stuff)
I need it because i can't be bothered to watch all the TV-series and stuff without something to do inbetween the good parts of them.

Thanks in advance
Contribooting with pretty nice Black Mesa wallpaper
>>
Floating Point
>>
>>344684593
half life 1
>>
>>344684748
Will check that out

>>344684860
Already played that one, might give it a go again tho now that you mention it
>>
>>344684593
Jesus fuck I had a friend like you.
I hate you ADHD fucks, is it really that hard to pay attention to 1 thing at a time?
Do you really HAVE to have a YouTube video playing in the background while you listen to music and play league of legends and jerk off all at the same time?

Fuck you.
>>
Warframe
>>
>>344687306
Nigga it aint that bad, calm down. I just like to play something with a video or an episode running on the second monitor.
>>
>>344684593
Destiny
>>
Red Orchestra 2 can be pretty easygoing if you're just picking Rifleman
>>
>>344684593
Old School Runescape
>>
Tetris
>>
>>344684593
Kingdom hearts unchained x
>>
>>344687306
I have ADHD and video games are literally the only thing that can keep my attention for any period of time.
>>
>>344684593
Gemcraft
All TD games you really have need to pay half-attention to, and gemcraft is the only TD worth playing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.