[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: elena-l2.jpg (46 KB, 350x715) Image search: [Google]
elena-l2.jpg
46 KB, 350x715
What do you think it could possibly be?
>>
>We quit, take Juri and Urien and play for a few more weeks.

RIP SFV.
>>
>>344686372
Nah m8, they've said they want this game to lay 5 years.
>>
>>344684575
Obviously August character (juri) update trailer
and purchasable colors
>>
File: 2079165-sagat2.jpg (778 KB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
2079165-sagat2.jpg
778 KB, 2000x1400
This beautiful motherfucker right here.
Also probably more costumes/confirmation of Urien and Juri's release date.
>>
The announcement will be for something underwhelming like "we'll stream yuropoor amateur players playing full version Juri for you and let you watch them struggle figuring the simplest things out for 30 minutes before they close the stream! Isn't that EXCITING?!"
>>
>>344684575
Elena is so cute
>>
>>344687693

Too bad she's not popular enough to be in V unless it's a year before it dies like IV.
>>
>>344687693
I know ok?
>>
More DLC for their unfinished and broken game.
>>
>>344684575
Costumes, stages and maybe, just maybe, a teaser of a new character not yet announced.
>>
Sagat, it was leaked a while ago
>>
File: 05_jurienonline.jpg (53 KB, 700x220) Image search: [Google]
05_jurienonline.jpg
53 KB, 700x220
Although i'm excited for these 2 characters, I honestly think making them playable in story mode was a mistake. Not only are Steam users already accessing the characters, but they're even able to use them online.

There is so much gameplay footage and breakdown of the 2 now that anything they show is going to be boring.
>>
Probably solid release dates on Juri/Urien and any other content their updates could come with (like stages and costumes.)

Maybe a sneak peak at the next season of characters.
>>
>>344688684
What's broken exactly?
>>
File: 1355860526589.jpg (845 KB, 1768x2111) Image search: [Google]
1355860526589.jpg
845 KB, 1768x2111
I'm so fucking tired of Street Fighter I REALLY hope we don't see SF after 2017 for a while...
>>
juri and urien out same month, teaser for season 2
>>
dedicated twitch servers
>>
SUPER STREET FIGHTER V ARCADE EDITION
>>
>>344690563
Anime pedos really hate SF. It's been like this for over a decade now and it hasn't changed anything except make SF stronger.
>>
>>344691205

That's....not what anyone was even implying or discussing at all. Most anime players also play SF as well, but not the other way around, so I don't know why you would think that anyways.
>>
>>344690770
This, basically. Maybe concept art for upcoming costumes.
>>
>>344686693
I really hope a tease for S2(with our boy Sagat). But they will probably keep that stuff for Capcom Cup.

On top of costumes/DLC char dates, I think timelines for addition modes and stages.

>>344690563
Here's your (you).
>>
>>344690770
This is best case scenario and definitely not happening.
>>
They're going to announce that Smash is a fighting game.
>>
>>344692216
>Most anime players also play SF as well, but not the other way around

Maybe because they never run their own events unlike all the Capcom players
>>
>>344686693
>>344693209
remember that tweet by ono with the two tiger beer cans?
>>
>>344684575
>linking to SRK
>the people who think their forums are so important that they shield them from the rest of the net
SRK is basically NeoGAF for fighting games. Those faggots struggle with Silver League and yet believe they know everything.

Never link to SRK here again.
>>
File: 1444193137268.gif (20 KB, 86x91) Image search: [Google]
1444193137268.gif
20 KB, 86x91
>>344686372
As much as I would hate for this to happen... it would probably be the funniest thing vidya related since the VGX 2013 awards
>>
>>344689236
The worst part is going to be people bitching and moaning about them being "nerfed" when the characters arent even fucking done.
>>
I dont mind Capcom to improve the core mechanics.

A 2nd CA for each characters? Another type of V-reversal?
>>
>jury and urien playable at end of the month
>here is a teaser for next seasons characters
>>
>>344694798
CA and Trigger select. Skills might be too integral for some characters to be changed, but who knows.
>>
Do we know what characters are confirmed as of now?
>>
They'll announce Juri and Urien will be released together at the end of August, and probably a few more new costumes and new stages. They won't announce new characters, I'm 100% sure they'll save that announcement for Capcom Cup.
>>
>>344684575
They will probably tease season 2.
>>
>>344695436
Nah, that will be on Capcom Cup.
>>
>>344695436
Nope.
>>
>>344684575
SEASON TWO ANNOUNCED:
KEN AND RYU REMOVED
REPLACED WITH DEAD OR ALIVE CAMEOS
6 NEW CHARACTERS
RUFUS
FUERTE
BLANKA
THE BAT GIRL FROM BLOODY ROAR PRIMAL FURY
SETH
HAKAN

ORDER WITHIN 10 MINUTES GET $10 OFF AND A NEW ZERO-GRAVITY STAGE!
>>
>>344695518
>>344695550
Teasing it now with a proper reveal at CC makes sense.
>>
>>344695773
It's too soon to tease anything, they'll tease at Capcom Cup and reveal the characters early next year.
>>
It better be fucking Q
>>
>>344695518
>>344695550
>Individual trailers for Urien and Juri with released dates
>Then a very brief season 2 teaser at the end

I don't know, it sounds plausible to me.
>>
>>344696002
Why would they show a trailer at the fucking panel? It doesn't make much sense, if anything they would show it after the grand finals.
>>
Probably that Juri and Urien will be out at the same time since PC players are using them anyway and they are already pretty balanced as is. I don't think we'll see something on season 2 already. That will probably be at Capcom Cup. Remember that the last character wasn't originally scheduled to launch until September. A season 2 reveal in early December would have made sense. AT THE MOST we'll get another silhouette teaser like before at EVO. But that is a HUGE stretch. It's probably just info on more game modes and the daily challenges that they promised or something.
>>
>>344694798
>Another type of V-reversal

I don't see why anyone'd need this.

I'd love to see an alternate CA and trigger though.
>>
>>344695960
>balrog is already in the game
>Q is essentially balrog with a command grab

It's over, anon
>>
>>344695960
Q and Dudley would be elder god tier. But I doubt Q would resemble his 3S form. We already have Balrog. If we ever get Q he would probably be very different. Which I am fine with as long as he keeps the command grab. If his V-skill is his taunt that fills 1 stock of his v-gauge and his v-trigger is his defense buff that would be sick. To balance it, he would probably have to not gain v-gauge from taking damage and only gain it through his v-skill and he only gets the defense buff on trigger activation. But it also changes his CA from whatever it is into Total Destruction.

OR

Make his v-skill still the taunt but it buffs and still fills 1 stock (gain no gauge from damage) and the activation puts him in Total Destruction mode. That would also be sick.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.