[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Song Who thought this boss was a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Furi_Poster.png (3 MB, 1280x1813) Image search: [Google]
Furi_Poster.png
3 MB, 1280x1813
>The Song
Who thought this boss was a good idea?
>>
Who thought this game was a good idea?
>>
>>344683434
It's a good game
>>
She's pretty easy. What fucked me up was not realizing I had to hit her during her final phase
>>
>>344683624
You can hit her during the final phase?
>>
>>344682902
I'm stuck on the time grandpa. I'm pretty much at low life when we start the melee part. It's a slow progression, but feels good when you beat each phase
>>
>>344684006
Old man is pretty much the casual filter of this game

on PS4, like 11% has made it past him
>>
anyone have a mega?
>>
>>344684224
No i'm playing on muh ps4
>>
>>344684098
>>344684006
yeah old man took me awhile. still stuck at the boss after because i play the game in small chunks

old man fire spam is the best way for most of his phases. and you can shoot green balls to get health to drop if you need
>>
>>344683661
Yeah? After you take down her 4 posts and starts spamming the area you just have to head over to her and hit her once. Your shots won't do anything.
>>
>>344685640
ayy lmao, I was just dodging around for like 3 minutes
>>
>>344685685
I know what you mean. I did that so many times and finally after a few minutes of dodging on my last try I went up and hit her.
>>
>>344684098
Really? I beat him him without even trying.

Only died once to the sewer guy because hitboxes, and then the last boss killed me 2 times during the last phase because hitboxes too. I guess the game is pretty tedious if you're bad, because restarting the whole fight feels like a waste of time imo.

The rest of the game was pretty much casual shit.
>>
>>344686650
have you tried furier
>>
>get to the star
>nothing but bullet hell

This shit took me way too long, glad I beat it though.
>>
>>344687002
Not really. I don´t know if it changes any of the bullet hell patterns and attacks or it´s just a
>they hit you harder and you do less damage
kind of hard mode
>>
fucking love this game
>>
>>344687472
It changes the attacks and patterns

The Chain is actually a real boss in the mode
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.