[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get a feeling that Sonic as a franchise is depressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 730x1095
Does anyone else get a feeling that Sonic as a franchise is depressing and tortured inside?

Mario by comparison has none of this and it's instead all fun and absurd.
>>
sonic only had 4 good games, and it should have ended with Genesis
>>
>>344672890
the fuck I've never heard of Sonic: Genesis. What console did it come out on? The Megadrive??
>>
>>344673079
It was a shitty GBA port of Sonic 1.
>>
>>344672647
Is that the Sonic nendo?
Nendo thread. Post cute nendos.
>girl nendos
>>
>>344672647
They need to make game about Sonic having actual realistc autism and stuff which comes with it. You know, like raging at everything and throwing your shit around.
>>
Sonic is just way more nostalgic than Mario.
>>
Sonic tries too hard to be cool and fails. Mario just does his own thang.
>>
File: 1445e0ec9fbc5cbe.jpg (79 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445e0ec9fbc5cbe.jpg
79 KB, 800x1000
I think he's been treated unfairly.
>>
>>344672647
it lost direction after spending 4 years in spinoff hell, trying hard to play catchup in 3D, and was made with the specific purpose of competeing with a family friendly mascot in the 90's by being the edgier, but still friendly, alternative. Every single original purpose of Sonic has been lost via dropping out of consoles, the general maturation of gaming as a whole, and the ceaseless march of time.
>>
>>344674626
Sonic is innocent, Sega marketing made him a corporate slut, Mario was not whored like Sonic back in the 80's-90's, I mean, they both were whored out but once more than the other.
>>
>>344676467
>Sonic is not innocent. He is a mascot and has always been a mascot, made to be whored out
>>
>>344672647
That's a sad hedgehog
>>
>>344678352
Probably got the munchies for some chili dogs but was all out of chili dogs and the store is closed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.