[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't played a Pokemon game since Black and I'm getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Pokemon_Black_(NA).png (1 MB, 1514x1361) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Black_(NA).png
1 MB, 1514x1361
Haven't played a Pokemon game since Black and I'm getting in the mood to play one again after listening to some old music and getting all nostalgic about it. Which one should I play?
>>
black 2
>>
You have to be +18 to post on 4chan
>>
None. Pokemon is for underage and numales.
>>
>>344669834
Just play B/W 2
Everything after is dogshit
>>
X/Y
Everything before is dogshit
>>
>>344669834
Emerald, or HG/SS.
>>
Well if you have a Ds go for HgSs or Black and White.(havent played the sequel but I heard it's good.) For 3ds I have to say OrAs would be good one. Then you have sun and moon coming out if you want.
>>
>>344669834
Play the sequel, Black 2 and White 2
>>
Play Pokemon go
>>
>>344669834
Gen 5 is the last good gen
>>
>>344669834
Black 2.
>>
Emerald
>>
>>344669834
Which ones HAVE you played? Other than Black 1.

Playing Black 2 is obvious choice since it's a direct sequel to Black 1.
Just make sure not to play White 2 seeing as White 2 is a direct sequel to 1 and Black 2 is a direct sequel to Black 1.

There's a plot point with legendary pokemon that differs in each version and Black 2 follows the one from Black 1, hence why if you went with White 2 you'd be confused.
>>
AshGrey or Liquid Crystal
Emerald was the last acceptable pokemon game
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.