[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What weapons are even worth using? Is a pure melee build even viable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Dxcover.jpg (125 KB, 362x450) Image search: [Google]
Dxcover.jpg
125 KB, 362x450
What weapons are even worth using? Is a pure melee build even viable?
>>
>>344666171
>Is a pure melee build even viable?
More than viable. Really, any weapon does the job except plasma, it's shit.
>>
I've played the whole game with a stealth pistol and shock prod.
>>
>>344666171
I'm carrying baton, pistol, sniper rifle, assault rifle, gep gun, shotgun and 3 types of grenades.
Playing for the first time.
>>
>>344666171

I played through the entire game only using melee and stealth.

Until I got the dragons tooth, then I dropped stealth and just whacked everyone in the face with the sword.
>>
>>344666564
Plasma needed to do damage almost on par with a Rocket Launcher but without any AOE damage.
>>
>>344666171

A pure melee build is extremely viable and rewarding.
>>
Stick iwth the stick

Stick with the prod

prod with the stick

prod with the prod
>>
>>344666171
You don't need any ranged weapons, just prod or baton all the guys you can't walk around and grenade or dragontooth the robots.
>>
>>344666171

Pick any weapon type and start upgrading the skill. It's viable.
>>
>>344666171
Baton/PROD for pacifist
Dragon's tooth for robots

Congrats, you can kill everything
>>
I went with DTS, GEP gun and mini-crossbow with tranquilizer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.