[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good sniping games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: GQBFc8u.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
GQBFc8u.gif
2 MB, 320x179
No faggots, not fucking 360 noscoping.

I'm a really shitty twitch aimer so I tend to suck at PC shooters, and sniping is relaxing and good fun anyways.
Games I enjoyed so far:

Insurgency, Arma3 (kind of, playerbase is cancer), Sniper GW2 (Again, kinda, when everyone has a sniper it's dull as fuck)

Any multiplayer games I might enjoy? More of a thought out, tacticool shooter rather than balls to the wall action?
>>
OP here, BF1 looks actually kinda good, more like BF BC2 was, I might enjoy the long ranged stuff in that when it comes out.
>>
Sniper Elite 1 was some good shit. It holds up alright today.
>>
ARMA2 with/without EPOCH/DayZ.
Battlefield 4 (It'll take a while to get the decent snipers and decent scopes but if you're only sniping it wont take that long)
>>
>>344659150
Mm, I'll have a look at it, thanks.
>>344659285
I tried the beta out and hated it imo, assault rifles just fucked you over at any range with lazer sight accuracy. Shit's been patched since then?
>>
>>344659516
>assault rifles just fucked you over at any range with lazer sight accuracy.
I can tell you now if you're sniping in the range where an assault rifle can fuck you, you're doing it wrong.

Once you get a decent sniper and know how to do it, you can sit honestly at spawn of some of the maps and just pick cunts off or at least tag them for your teammates. Its less of a problem on PC since you've got 32v32 and people wont hassle you for sitting in spawn when you're racking up tags and kills.

Shit like Railway, Dam, Op Lock on the cliffs, Transmission and Siege are Sniping Dreams. You'll either be at spawn or on a good building and can constantly rack up either headshots or 99% tags for someone to finish them off.
>>
>>344660047
Thanks anon, I was a console fag at the time so aiming was ballsy hard anyways. Any good places to buy it or do I have to use Origin and die of aids? DLC worth it?
>>
>>344660435
>Any good places to buy it or do I have to use Origin and die of aids?
It was on sale a while back on Origin for the cheapest its been and they were giving out the DLC for free anyway, but im pretty sure thats passed, but you might be able to get the remainder for free if they're doing all of them.

Yes to Origin, thats just how it runs.
As for buying it, you can either spend $11 on the base game and play the Free DLC/Base Maps if any servers still have them and only them in rotation or spend $40 for all of it so you can be sure you can play on all the servers.
I'd go through G2A, they're normally the cheapest in terms of Origin keys.
>>
>>344660916
$11 for the game!! Didn't it used to be like, $70? fucking EA...

I'll probably just get the DLC with neetbux
>>
>>344661104
>Didnt it used to be like, $70?
Three years ago, anon.
I got the game for free anyway, came with my GPU. Only brought Premium when it was like $40 and that was around launch when most of the shit was getting fixed up.

They also had it free for like a week multiple times in those three years, EA will do anything to get people to use Origin. Battlefield 3 was straight up free.
>>
>>344661342
Fucking jews. Should just sell it on steam and get more sales that way. Bought it for about $10 cheaper on G2A, thanks anon!
>>
>>344661824
>Fucking jews.
Better than Activision selling all the old Call of Dutys for full price like 9 years after they came out on Steam.
Its supply and demand with a touch of competition.
>>
>>344662205
Perhaps. I'm still salty as fuck about what they did to crysis. Still my favourite series ever, ruined so fucking hard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.