[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CHICKEN CHASER!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 20160711105821_1.jpg (427 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160711105821_1.jpg
427 KB, 1600x900
>CHICKEN CHASER!
>>
k
>>
>>344658303
Try to get your combat multiplier even higher
>>
Man whatever happened to Fable
>>
>>344659393
There was Fable 1, 2 and 3. Then a shitty Kinect game and a shitty downloadable game. Then Anniversary. Then Lionhead Studios shut down.
>>
You are now renowned enough to use the SNEER expression
>>
>>344658303
Peter Molyneaux still doing okay, I know he was speaking of his death and all that nonsense a couple years ago. Hope everything is fine with you Pete, been thinking of you, bye now.
>>
>>344660496
>all those expressions

>only use fart
>>
>not grinding to be maxed out and getting the legendary cutlass, pick hammer and bow before killing the wasp queen
>>
>>344659393
3 fucking happened.2 was ok,it was worth the money..3..3 was what ruined it.It actually cemented the whole "try before you buy" mentality in me.Holy shit was it lazy and bad and fucking uninteresting.
>>
>>344659121
Your health is low. Do you have any potions, or food?
>>
>edited age so that I don't become older than my mom
>>
>>344658303
Why, Hello there lord... Arseface
>>
>>344660835
>Not getting the frying pan ASAP
>>
>>344660903
2 is the same shit as 3. nice selective memory.
>>
You were either hated or loved in this game.
There was no in between.
>>
>>344660835
>not running all the way to the bowerstone cemetery to dig out that two handed axe, selling it for loads of money, and then breaking the economy so that you have plate armour and top tier equipment before the wasp queen
>>
S-H-I-T
>>
>>344664437

>breaking the economy

Was this that thing where you bought like 20 potions and they were cheaper because copious supply = less price, but then you just sold them back and made more money because no supply = more price?
>>
You could also gamble, own all property and then manipulate sales.

Not necessarily as fast but 'productive' in that you gotta own em all anyways.

I really liked Fable more than I should have.
>>
I recently played Fable TLC for the first time and absolutely loved it. The atmosphere in this game is just amazing, that Oakvale soundtrack. I just wish I could play Fable 2 on pc
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.