[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nintendo dominated E3 >Now they're dominating Mobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: One Game Man.jpg (80 KB, 477x1163) Image search: [Google]
One Game Man.jpg
80 KB, 477x1163
>Nintendo dominated E3
>Now they're dominating Mobile

What next?
>>
they release zelda botw as their last game and go mobile. The nx is going to be a phone.
>>
>>344657528
Nope, Nintendo has already denied this.
>>
>>344657295
They'll have a successful console
>>
>>344657295
They'll dominate the bankruptcy court.
>>
If anything this just means Pokemon games will be on phones.

This doesn't mean anything else. Pokemon Go is literally just the pokemon company and niantic.
>>
>>344657295
>Zelda: Depth of the Downgrade
Surely they know half of those tweets were mocking them right.
>>
File: 1434134606993.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1434134606993.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>hurr cuz pepl tweeted about it it means it gunna sell
Its easy to tweet about a game, you dont have to spend $200 on a shitty console.

Same with Pokemon GO. Its FREE. You didnt have to buy a console for one game to play it.

Its going to be another shitshow like every other Zelda and people arent going to buy a NX just for it, same reason nobody brought a fucking Wii U.
>>
>>344658453
>Nintendo got more tweets mocking them than their closest competitor got any kind of tweets

That's still pretty impressive, fampai. No such thing as bad press and all that.
>>
>>344658493
There's no need to be a autistic shit and pretend like Zelda and Pokemon aren't gonna make bank.
>>
90% of the Zelda tweets were

"OMG WHY CAN'T LINK BE A FEMALE FUCKING SEXIST NINTENDO"
>>
>>344657604
>what is lying
>>
>>344658857
In other words people who read rumors off the internet and got hopeful not knowing a single shit of the series.
>>
>>344658731
>Zelda and Pokemon aren't gonna make bank.
Pokemon, sure. GO and Sun/Moon are for normies/children that own Phones and 3DS's.
Zelda is going to tank. Its only market is autistic manchildren, and most of them are too busy playing smash or wasted all their autismbucks on Amiibos. Nobody owns a Wii U and nobody in their right mind is going to buy a NX after the Wii U. Its going to be another Skyward Sword, anon.
>>
>>344658493
>nobody brought a fucking Wii U.
If only that were true. I own one. It only gets use as a wii for all the cheap second hand games I've picked up.
>>
>>344659080
>It only gets use as a wii
What is Dolphin?
>>
>>344658225
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nintendo-stocks-idUSKCN0ZR027

TLDR: Pokemon Go made Nintendo's stocks jump up $7.5 billion in net worth.
>>
>>344659164
Something I don't need because I've got my wii-u, matey.
>>
>Dominating Mobile

Winning the Special Olympics is nothing to brag about
>>
>>344657295
Dominating your wife and girlfriend! :o

Or if you don't have those, dominating your boyfriend!

Or if you don't have those, dominating the market on suicides. :)
>>
>>344659240
Wasn't there an article saying that the game itself had more activity than Twitter?
>>
>>344657295
It takes a nintendrone to be proud of their company being successful on the fucking mobile market. Everyone else would be embarrassed.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.