[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me good single player games for PS4, i already played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Recommend me good single player games for PS4, i already played Bloodborne, Gravity Rush Remastered or Ratchet and Clank
>>
Until Dawn, Uncharted 4
>>
Do you only want exclusives?

Tearaway: Unfolded
Volume
TLOU if you haven't played it on PS3
Disgaea 5
>>
>>344653650
DMC 4 SE
REmake HD
MGS 5
Digimon Cyber Sleuth if you don't mind long jrpgs
Dark Cloud 1 and 2
Rogue Galaxy
>>
>>344653650
God of War collection if you haven't played those.

I heard Killzone was pretty decent. Also Infamous 2. Besides weebshit PS4 doesn't really have many exclusives to offer.
>>
>>344653981
2/3 of your recommendations aren't even on PS4
>>
Disgaea 5
The Witch and the Hundred Knight
Tearaway
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Gundak Breaker 3
Atelier Sophie
Odin Sphere
Infamous Second Son
>>
>>344653981
>Besides weebshit PS4

you fags should learn the meaning of the term weebshit. it's not anything japanese. the PS4 has the least exclusive weebshit of any PS console.

>>344654562
>The Witch and the Hundred Knight

this looks like a solid game after fixing it.
>>
>>344654803
Try the demo first, the gameplay can be a bit repetetive, especially if you go for discovering 100% of every map. The story looks like hot garbage at first aswell, but the more you play the better it gets. There are some other issues like poor weapon balancing and for some fucking reason a difficulty spike at the start that almost made me rage quit the game but overall it was like 60 hours of fun.
>>
Odin Sphere is pretty gud.
>>
How is Final Fantasy type 0?
>>
>>344656802
garbo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.