[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /v/ recommend me more boss rush games? Played this and loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Furi_Poster.png (3 MB, 1280x1813) Image search: [Google]
Furi_Poster.png
3 MB, 1280x1813
Can /v/ recommend me more boss rush games? Played this and loved it. Boss fights are easily my favorite parts of vidya, when they're done well anyway

I've already played both No More Heroes
>>
Titan Souls
its pretty shit though
>>
>>344653204
i'm still stuck on the 4th boss

this game really tests your fuckin patience
>>
File: stretchpanic.jpg (101 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
stretchpanic.jpg
101 KB, 640x908
>>
>>344653592
Charge up your shot and shoot the green balls before they explode and create the grid or swirls.
>>
>>344653592
The Scale is a push over but hsi is really annoying when he goes NUCLEAR on you ass. You can either charge your shot or try to decorate the pattern of his burst, I've made it in my third attempt you just need to dodge the green lines and his burst in the some dodge.
>>
>>344654606
>just dont get hit

thanks for the wonderful advice
>>
>>344654792
just fucing told you to time the dodge mate, just be in the oposite suqare are of his burst.

>Nigga is next to the top right square
.Go to top left square and position yourself close to the middle line
>When his burst gets close you dodge it byt crossing the middle line and the burst at the same time.
>>
Reminder that The Hand has the best theme
>>
>>344653592
The fuck?
He was such a pushover I took him out on my first try.
>>
>>344655637

As good as the soundtrack is, I was disappointed that The Chain (and his area0 had the best theme IMO. It stayed consistent, but never reached the quality of the first boss' theme
>>
>>344656521
I don't know. The Hand and The Line has my favorites so far.
>>
>>344653204
shadow of the colossal other then that I´m in loss

madworld had some fun boss fights as well but it isn´t a Boss Rush Game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.