[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game you're playing for the first time and your thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 17
File: Remake.jpg (584 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Remake.jpg
584 KB, 1280x720
Resident Evil Remake. Wanted to play it since it came out in 2002, but didn't have a gamecube. Thoughts: spookier than Mr. Skellington, but man, the inventory system took away my rose tinted glasses about games decades past...
>>
>>344653109
>but man, the inventory system took away my rose tinted glasses about games decades past...
Nah, you're just a huge casual if that's any kind of "issue" to you. It's part of the whole experiences charm, adding more challenge AND making you expose yourself to unnecessary dangers if you fuck up.

I witnessed a complete RESI newbie start the series with REmake just last fall, and after the spoopy start, she totally fell in love with it and replayed it 3 times in a row.
>>
>>344653109
turn that brightness down
>>
>>344655598
Started RE in 97, just after it came out on PS1, without a memory card at first. Got spooked beyond belief, loved/hated every second of it. Guess you're too cool for me. Inventory system is pretty bad still though. But you're hardcore/.Congratulations.
>>
I don't mind the inventory system as much as the fake loading screens on an ssd
>>
>>344656593
Aren't they skippable in the REmake, though? Or is my memory failing me?
>>
>>344653109
>...
kill yourself
>>
>>344653109
ff12

Never played nearly any FF except for 9 back in the day and one of the pixel ones. Started playing this and its amazing. That end game grind though, it be real.
>>
>>344656593
I'm very very sorry
>>
What's wrong with the inventory system exactly? It's simple as fuck. Are you talking about item box management?
>>
>>344656703
ah don't be mean, puppsykins
>>
>>344653109
the inventory system is alright, but the cancer is the combination of fixed camera angles and the fact that you can't pick up/use/swap/put down items in your inventory. For example, after Moonlight Sonata, I went into the room it opened and tried to grab the golden shield. My inventory was full, and the game doesnt let me drop or put down anything. So I had to backtrack to a save room to drop something to open a slot. Then went back to the room, grabbed the shield. Oh, turns out grabbing the shield causes the door to seal, I know how to solve this, use the wood shield I picked up earlier. Time to backtrack to the save room again, grab the wood shield, head back to the gold shield- oh fuck, I cant just swap the wood shield for the gold shield, I need AN EXTRA EMPTY SPACE IN MY INVENTORY, so I can pick up and store the the gold shield, then set the wood shield into the slot, because I guess Chris is too retarded to be able to remove the gold shield from the slot, place it gently on the ground, place the wood shield into the slot, then grab the gold shield and store it in his extremely wide pockets.

Shit like this is constant throughout the game.

Having only 6/8 slots? Thats fine, I actually love that.

Every interaction with items requires an empty slot, even if it makes no logical sense, requiring you to backtrack through half the mansion to an item box to swap shit constantly? That is pure cancer.

Fixed Camera Angles are also ass, but I sort of let that slide a bit since this was the era before dual analogue sticks.

Absolutely everything else about the game is fantastic though.
>>
>>344655598
> There is this one autist who likes REmake so it must be good
You can't be this delusional, anon. Re inventory system is pure garbage. All the way until at least re5 where they finally fix shit.
>>
>>344657226
try to be more subtle next time

2/10
>>
lmao the beta nu-male army has arrived. stick to your pleb shit like overwatch and pokeman you fucking retards.
>>
>>344657161
>>344657226
I guess I can see the difficulty if it's your first time playing the game. I've beaten all the REs so many times I've memorized how many slots I need and where exactly I need to go, so inventory management isn't an issue. But I can see a first time player getting frustrated.
>>
Who /real survival mode/ here? Also who /invisible enemy mode/ here?
>>
>>344657484
its not difficult at all, its just stupid and wastes time. There is nothing difficult about running back and forth to an item box, its just a huge waste of time and kills the pacing and makes no sense. Still a great game, but this aspect and the camera angles havent aged well at all.
>>
>>344657226
Aside from the inability to drop items, I don't see how the inventory is garbage.
>>
>>344657714
Nah if you're a RE autist like me, there's almost no backtracking at all. Very optimal paths you can take to avoid using an item box often.
>>
>>344657226
There's nothing delusional about enjoying a nice, yet quite easily dealt-with challenge, which keeps the game from becoming another shooter or linear pipe running fest.

tl;dr: you're just another Xbox-generation fagget.
>>
>>344657008
Well, yeah. Playing for the first time and running back and forth between boxes is quite obnoxious. I dindn't mind it when i first played the original, but it should have been better in the remake. Like, carry a single weapon, a slot of ammo and a healing item. and there's 6 or 8 slots for key items. Guess modern games, with all their awful design choices, have spoiled me. Old games had awful things too,though.
>>
>>344657714
>calling exploration and non-linear maps "back tracking"
I wish I could gas all of your kind off this planet.
>>
Zelda Wind Waker

its a great game, probably the cutest zelda game

cant believe i missed this classic for so long when emulation was so easy

Controls are excellent, visuals are excellent, writing is meh
characters are interesting except for some random villagers ive met
towns feel alive
combat is kinda boring tho
Exploration is amazing, i love sailing

And for last and not least, the fucking amount of pedobait on this game is simply astounding, thankfully im not into loli and rather into some more degenerate stuff so i can spend a lot of time playing without looking for R34, but yeah, the cocktease is almost intentional, i stopped playing yesterday when you had to pick up medli to throw her against a wall several times and you could almost see below her dress when you lifted , shes pretty cute desu fampai
>>
>>344657829

You can say that about any game after completing it multiple times and knowing it like the back of your hand though. That is like saying a puzzle or a riddle is easy after you have already done it a bunch of times and have it memorized! It isn't even a puzzle or riddle anymore, its just you going through the motions with what you memorized!

Its the equivilent of running the game with a guide memorized in your head, and with a game like RE, which is designed solely around the fact that you dont know where to go or what to do or how to do it and have to explore and figure it out yourself, it completely ruins the point of what the game is designed around.
>>
>>344653109
>get trolled into getting this game on PC
>no quicksaves
>limited amount of saves
>can't even save game now because out of ink ribbons

how can a modern game not have any of the basic features???
>>
>>344656682
it's failing you.
They're only skippable in the DS port of RE1.
>>
>>344656593
Google door skip mod. You can thank me later.
>>
>>344653109
>Inventory system to hard
Tip

After you get the shotty put away the pistol and only carry that and shotty ammo

Aim for the head when you shoot
>>
>>344658039
Yeah, your first time should be a struggle honestly. You're meant to explore and figure things out.
>>
I hope they remove the door transitions in RE2HD. If not that, at least make the transitions specifically for rooms you haven't visited yet.
>>
>>344658110
hope you were playing hard difficulty because at the end I had something like 20 ink ribbons left.
>>
Deadly Premonition: Just why. Everything in game makes me cringe. Except driving, it's fun.
>>
>>344657929
Nigga, I like the game, my favorite part about IS exploration. My complaint is not about exploration or the non linear map, but walking back and forth to the item box 3 times to do a puzzle, not because I did not know the solution or did not have the proper item to do so, but rather because the inventory system is a bit retarded and I need an empty slot to do something that should not require an empty slot. Having an item box in the Piano Room would have actually completely resolved this flaw for that particular puzzle, but there are similar puzzles or design issues that create similar problems.

For example, if you do not know in advance that the save point/item box in the shack in the woods past the graveyard is going to become completely inaccessible after grabbing the crank, then you have to backtrack all the way back to the mansion to a save point way out of your way just to retrieve the Wind Crest from you box to advance.
>>
>>344656593
>>344658114
it was a feature of the original RE1 PC port too
>>
>>344653109
The inventory is kind of part of the game, without it you simply wouldn't be forced to actually manage it.
>>
OP you need to play on Real Survival mode to experience the true struggle
>>
>>344653109
>GTA IV
Mind you I've played it before but only as a dumb teenager who liked cheats and rampaging, this time I'm all business and story missions.
I'm really enjoying it, just got done with the funeral. Pleased to say all the missions that were hard back then are piss easy now that I've beaten V so many times. Honestly the hardest thing is making it across town without dinging my car when I go to hang with a friend.
Also, this game is really fun to play autistically, I've been going out of my way to make sure Niko eats regularly and sleeps 6 hours a day, 12 if I take a lot of damage in a gunfight.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
Furi. I just got to the edge boss fight.

These shooting sections where there is just a ton of shit onscreen are bullet hells right? These are pretty fun segments. Rewarding at least. I wish I knew what the fuck happened in the game. Not a ton is explained though I haven't finished it yet. Each boss is a master of its own style. The song really tested how good my shooting was cuz I almost never engaged her in melee. Now I'm getting fucked up by the edge and his 3 hit death sword swings.

I might have to get into bullet hells if they're anything like the shooting segments. Probably harder.
>>
>>344658234
exploring and figuring things out is not what I am complaining about though! Exploring and figuring things out is what I actually like most about the game!

I also like the limited inventory!

I cant stress those previous points enough, because you seem to be missing the point.

My issue with the game is that I cannot drop stuff on the ground, or simply swap key items for a puzzle that requires it (like swapping the gold shield for the wood shield directly). Why does this bother me? Because it means even though I have everything I need for a puzzle, and know exactly what to do and why, I have to go halfway across the map to drop a random item into a box, because for some reason I can't just place the item on the ground for a couple seconds while I do the puzzle, or the game just wont let me swap the shit without having an extra space in my inventory slot. Its a stupid waste of time that adds nothing to the gameplay, kills the momentum, and makes no sense from a gameplay perspective, story perspective, or even a puzzle solving/logical perspective. Its just a design oversight. The developers straight up didn't consider "what should we do if a player has everything he needs to solve a puzzle, knows how to solve the puzzle, and tries to solve the puzzle, but his inventory is full?"
>>
File: 250px-PMTTYD.jpg (34 KB, 250x349) Image search: [Google]
250px-PMTTYD.jpg
34 KB, 250x349
I decided to do a chapter a day so I don't get burned out by it. I finished chapter 2 last night and holy shit this game is a fucking blast. the combat is insanely fun and the story is pretty interesting so far. can't wait to finish it and then play pm64
>>
>>344658487
Real Survival isn't that much of a departure from the regular modes once you've already played through the game once.
>>
>>344653109
Onimusha hasn't aged well, but I can see where the appeal came from. I like that the mechanic for collecting souls leaves you open for attacks, but otherwise this game is piss easy. Maybe if there was a mechanic for loosing gear levels it would keep you on your feet more.
>>
Plant 42 on invisible enemy mode is one of the most annoying things you'll face. The camera angles on the balcony are a killer. Might be easier to just stay on the ground floor but I haven't tried it
>>
>>344653109
Just played it myself for the first time a couple months ago. I liked the inventory, but IMO there should've been a default keyring. There's no reason each individual key should take up the same space as a grenade launcher. Just stick em all on the same slot.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x266
>>344653109
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>mfw it plays like PSO on Dreamcast if it was heavilly updated and given a massive budget

Where has this game been all my life?

Can you transfer weapon/armor modifications? I was hoping I could put those great mods in the joke items that I've found so far to use.
>>
>>344659135
>>344659135
I meant to play Onimusha, the last time I did was around it's release on PS2 when a friend lend it to me and I couldn't finish it.
>>
>>344658110
A modern game cab be a tense and exciting experience without those basic features. Just without awful inventory system.
>>
>>344659560
Fist one is OK, second is great, never played third but I heard it was dogshit.
>>
>FFXIII
What the fuck is this shit/10
>Fantasy Life
Not bad
>crackdown
Not bad
>dragon's dogma
Bretty gud
>>
>>344659624
you heard wrong
>>
>>344659624
Third is bretty good. Its the 4th that stinks a bit
>>
I just beat Inside. What the fuck am I playing?
>>
File: 1445017282578.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445017282578.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I´m at 15% and its great so far.

I can already say it has the best gameplay in the series.

The mission-objektivs are quiet repetive but i dont have a problem with that.

you have enough weapons and gadgets for variety so you dont get bored.
>>
>>344660641
yep. Its a great game. Everyone's problem is with the story and the second "half" of the game.

But if you only care about gameplay then its undeniably fantastic.
>>
>>344660641
You'll enjoy it until you have to fight SaladOctopus, its drawn out because the damn thing has a gorillion HP if you're not using a super ranked up version of the Killer Bee.
I actually dropped the game for a while because of that, even 15 RAYs weren't that bad.
>>
Thanks for all those who answered my question, rather than criticize my criticisms of Resident Evil Remake, i'll be sure to check those games once i have a PC capable of emulating stuff. Loved Darksiders, sure i'll love Zelda shit. Peace out, gotta do some projectile vomiting.
>>
>>344661202
>its drawn out because the damn thing has a gorillion HP if you're not using a super ranked up version of the Killer Bee.

What ? I didn't invest much in researching weapons and took him down quite easily with a dumbfire rocket launcher.
>>
im playing the original final fantasy 1 for NES seriously for the first time

it's actually pretty good
>>
File: 21611958145_c14a410c71_o.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
21611958145_c14a410c71_o.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>344653109
>but man, the inventory system took away my rose tinted glasses about games decades past...

literally the best part of the game. And I literally mean literally.
>>
>>344662179
Even more than spoopy zombies?
>>
>>344661982
The GBA remake is a lot better.
>>
The inventory system's good though, it makes you think about what you actually need at any given moment, limits your resources to build tension, makes you figure out the quickest/safest routes to the storage rooms and is very rewarding on subsequent playthroughs. Any tedium that comes with it is absolutely worth it.
>>
>>344662557
DIdn't they rework the magic system to use MP in that? Whatever version did that was a downgrade.
>>
>a limited inventory system in a SURVIVAL HORROR GAME that forces you to consider what you're going to take during each excursion to more dangerous parts of the game is bad

This is the current stat of /v/

Yeah man why can't I just take ALL my guns and ammo at one time and not have to ever think and plan.
>>
Playing nu-Doom. It's been pretty good so far.
>>
Evil Within

It's pretty okay, paid 15 bucks for it. Though I heard some people refer to it as RE4 2.0. Game's just been okay, not particularly bad but also not anything to write home about what-so-ever. I'd be mad if I paid full price for it.
>>
>>344657226
Couldn't disagree with you more.
>>
>>344658564
If you like the bullet hell segments, just wait for the after credits boss.
>>
>>344657226
How does it feel being more retarded than 11 year olds?
>>
Should I buy RE 1/2/3 for vita or Factorio?
>>
>>344663461
I go out birdwatching and I can take a hell of a lot more than 6 items in my pockets. The equivalent of SWAT officers should be able to fit even more than that.
>>
>>344662557
it somehow manages to feel more tedious despite being a much faster game

>>344663214
yeah, that's the version

i prefer the D&D spell system
>>
>>344653109
I'm actually playing RE5, OP.

It's a decent action game so far. Not really what I wanted from a Resident Evil game. They haven't made an RE game I've enjoyed since CVX and Zero. 4 was okay. And 7 still doesn't look like what I want. I just want a classic RE game. Hopefully RE 2 Remake will deliver. Oh well at least Sheva is nice to look at.
>>
>>344664261
>muh realism
>>
>>344664069
In bed+Vita is a really nice way to play them I must say. Going through RE2 again on there soon, just did Nemesis.
>>
>>344664386
>They haven't made an RE game I've enjoyed since CVX and Zero

Actually I take it back. Revelations 1 was good. 2 was just okay.
>>
>>344664386
RE7 gave me hope that REmake 2 will be done right.

Between the total shift in gameplay and tone from the newer games to 7, and the fact they were totally ready to bring REmake and 0 back proved to me this series isn't beyond saving.
>>
>>344664876
As much as I would love REmake 2 to just be a HD Resi 2; after playing the RE7 demo and getting hyped for PSVR, I would love a first person RE2.

Just put me in that world, pls capcom.
>>
File: .gif (776 KB, 514x667) Image search: [Google]
.gif
776 KB, 514x667
>>344653109
i like Jill's bouncing boobies
>>
>>344664069
If your'e an old angry fuck, Resident Evil. Don't know what Factorio is. If you do, maybe it's for you.
>>
>>344665152
She's a sandwitch.
>>
>>344656439
it's about being hardcore you spastic

you're just completely missing the point of the limited inventory
>>
>>344665523
Cool, got it. You can be proud of yoursfelf.
>>
>>344664876
Resident Evil is such a bizarre and over-milked series that I think they could do whatever the fuck they wanted to it at this stage. It's been the original campy survival horror with puzzle elements, a first and third person shooter, several movies (both live action and CGI) books and a even a fucking stage play. It's been action, horror, thrill and unintentional comedy. They could make a dating sim and it wouldn't be too much of a departure.

Although, yeah, I would like the mainline games to return to their roots rather than how 5 and 6 turned out. Even if I enjoyed them immensely
>>
>>344665523
Fewer items doesn't make the game more scary, it just makes it more tedious having to do more trips back to the save room to get your herbs.
>>
>>344665967
not being able to carry more weapons/ammo and healing items make combat situations way more tense
being able to carry more items would have made the game a worse
>>
>>344665523
Yeah, to squeeze as much "gameplay" they could by having you run back and forth between inventory boxes.

Give me one good reason why key item should take up a spot in your inventory. So I can be given the choice to sacrifice ammo for the sake of saving myself the hassle of going back to get them?
>>
>>344665523
classic resident evil doesn't have a limited inventory, it just splits it between the stuff you can hold and the infinite inventive boxes

play RE4 without buying attache case upgrades, now THAT is a game with a limited inventory and all the tactical/resource management gameplay that comes from that.
>>
File: I don't know.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
I don't know.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
I wasn't a big fan of the inventory system either. It didn't bother me that much, but could've been better.
>>
>>344666267
The combat isn't tense to begin with. It's very slow paced and you take on enemies one at a time. The only things that are quick are those gremlin things in the power generator room near the end. Everything else you can just stand there and shoot it as it walks up to you.
>>
These threads get me way more mad than they should. You faggots won that shit up that franchise listening to you and yet still cry.
>>
>>344666529
It's tense on the harder difficulties where you have to weigh up whether something is worth the bullets or if you can get around it.
>>
>>344666291
when i played REmake i didn't spend any significant time backtracking to item boxes

i conserved ammo and only picked up key items when i knew where to use them
maybe you're just bad at the game anon

>>344666529
just because the combat is fairly slow-paced doesn't mean it's any less tense
>>
>>344666713
>i conserved ammo and only picked up key items when i knew where to use them

So you're still having to backtrack to get them.
>>
>>344666857
that shit takes like 30 seconds
>>
>>344667074
It's still an inconvenience that forces you to could be avoided by not having it take up a slot in your inventory.
>>
>>344667342
Kill yourself and play RE6 or Call of Duty, they're more your pace you fucking imbecile.
>>
I've been playing REmake and I don't know, I feel the original is much better. There's something about the atmosphere of the original I enjoy more.

Also, fuck crimsom heads.
>>
File: 1454802383404.jpg (31 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
1454802383404.jpg
31 KB, 480x700
>>344657226
>Resident Evil 5
>Good inventory system
>>
>Shadow of the Colossus
Got a PS3 only recently after missing two generations of console exclusive. Only got the first colossus so far. The controls are kind of ass, but I need to spend way more time in the game before I make a verdict. I literally only gave this like 15 minutes before I had to go.

better would be

>Yakuza
I'm fucking impressed. Environments are great, I fucking love the shit out of Purgatory. Brawling is pretty fun now that I upgraded my dodge a few times. Story is very good. Excellent production value. Will definitely finish this one.
>>
>>344668154
The horse controls are ass. Good luck with the snake colossus where you have to fight it on horseback while shooting it. That fight pissed me off so much.
>>
>>344668154

I assume you're playing the HD versions, so good luck with the 15th colossus. The higher framerate fucks with the game physics so Wander will be stumbling from every small movement the colossus makes.
>>
>>344653109

I don't get why I hate this game so much, I love resident evil 2 and yet I can't stand the original nor the remake, the constant back and forth between rooms with nothing happening if not the usual "avoid the retarded zombies", the crimson heads that are predictible as fuck so you can literally sidestep them, the shark the kills you in one hit because fuck you, the item management which is completely stupid and makes you go back and forth constantly because the mansion throws you a million items at a time compared to re2 where there is a steady progression, maybe you guys like this shit but it just ain't clicking with me, I like the atmosphere, but the rest is simply meh..it's just not fun at all.
>>
>>344668852
>>I don't get why I hate this game so much
Probably because of all the reasons that you listed immediately after.
>>
File: DOOM-Original-Box-Art.jpg (262 KB, 800x1207) Image search: [Google]
DOOM-Original-Box-Art.jpg
262 KB, 800x1207
>>344653109
OG DOOM for PC
I played it as a kid back in the day but mostly with cheats and never finished, and only when i was at a friend´s house.

I already played Heretic and loved the shit out out of that one but half way trugh the first chapter I started using cheats.

Now im almost done with chapter 2 of DOOM and it feels great playing old school Doom. I dont like modern FPS and hate the online competetitive modes. And I heard Doom 2016 is really good as a revamped game from the old days and not a naother halo/battlefront ripoff so why not.

I have plans on finishing this and Doom 2 and the Hexen series then I will jump to Doom 2016.
>>
File: 1443252462235.png (13 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1443252462235.png
13 KB, 426x364
>>344668360
>>344668719
sigh
thanks for the heads up

Anyway, more on topic, I just beat Bayonetta, Catherine and Vanquish for the first time, and got SotC, Demon's Souls, REmake and Okami HD in the weebsale on EU PS Store. Never played any of those and I'm fucking pumped for video games at the moment.
>>
File: finalfantasyix-17.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
finalfantasyix-17.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
Playing FF9 for the first time and I'm actually really enjoying myself. I've never finished a JRPG other than Lost Odyssey mostly due to losing interest over time but this game has kept me glued to the screen. I'm on disc 2, just escaped the castle on that bug carriage. My only real complaint is so far every scene with Steiner and Quinoa make me want to shoot myself directly in my face. It's really incredible how much one man can slow down each cutscene. I had a little trouble at first, but at this point in the game I always have enough gil to buy out the best equipment from every shop and can always synth something, and I'm finding things a little easy. Combat aside, I fucking love the pre-rendered backgrounds and the music. If there's on thing Squenix as got down, it's their art direction. Probably gonna go back to playing it in a few minutes. Anything I should know ahead of time/neat tips or tricks?
>>
Playing through the Neptunia series. I'm up to Re;Birth 3. Fucking kill me already. They seem to be increasing in quality thus far, with 3 taking the best parts of 2 and 1. My only gripes are having to grind your SP bar back to full after every boss fight and that there are way too many characters. Nobodies Red and Broccoli can fuck right off. Not Tekken and MAGES., though. They're cool.
>>
Anachronox

It's uninteresting and the combat is easy, while at the same time very tedious. The game is impossible to fuck up too.

I still like it though. Something draws me to it.
>>
>>344671020
i think it's just because the whole thing is a labor of love and a tribute to JRPGs
>>
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)

I liked how character levels are tied to the classes. I just wish there was a skill like 'trajectory' for missile magics.... I just realized that I didn't try using missile magics with trajectory equipped yet.

I'm in the begging, with 4 hours of gameplay. The game feels solid as fuck and I already got my butt blasted in the necromancer mission. The AI of Vyce is retarded though, the nigger is always rushing into 5 enemies.
>>
Playing Ultra SF4 for the first time. Getting my ass kicked. I dunno, it's a fun game I guess if I set it to easy but it's really frustrating on anything higher since I can't get any moves out before the computer. Don't even get started on online, I've unintentionally given so many people perfects it's not funny.
>>
>>344669078

Yes but that seems to be why everyone likes it, if I like resident evil 2 I should like this one and yet I hate it.
>>
>>344664876

>isn't beyond saving
>remakes selling like shit
>>
>>344657929

>going back and forth between corridors for 10 hours doing nothing else
>exploration

you should play fucking zelda game, resident evil is everything but exploration, you cum guzzler
>>
>Furi

Pros

>Gameplay is tight, responsive and incredibly fun.
>The music is phenomenal
>Very Cool design character wise, its literally Afro Samurai with the characters.

Cons

>its literally Afro Samurai with the main characters
>stages are bland, bosses are incredible, but their arenas are boring as fuck.
>Aesthetics are nice, but suffer a lot of glitches

Overall, one of my favorite games this year.
>>
>>344657226
>implying the attaché case isn't one of the best inventories of all time
This is just one of the many flags that this is some low quality b8
>>
>>344671840
4 is already gone into the forgotten fighters, meaning everyone already played the shit out of it, hardcore fans are the only people left to play with.

You'd have a better time with 5, its casual friendly too compared to 4.
>>
>>344668038
What was wrong with it, you flaming faggot?
It definitely was more usable than 4, because it limited what you could take into each chapter, but at the same time you got to keep all of them across chapters, which meant you still had to be strategic, but at the same time you were free to try practically all guns even within a single run if you wanted to, without spending extra money to buy them around every time.
And it was much much fucking better than classic re before 4, because quest items take no inventory space (which makes sense, how the fuck can you carry around two weapons and like two hundred shells/bullets/grenades for them, but can't fit 10 keys in your pocket?) and eliminated retarded backtracking for those cases where you ran somewhere and realised "oh right, I need this key/item to progress here, gotta go back to the teleporter box".
Just fuck you, fucking retards...
>>
>>344658803
>playing TTYD before 64
You're only mistake. 64 is still great but TTYD improved on it in every way.
>>
>>344673568
Yeah I figured. For the $7.50 I paid it's been worth it, I've put 20 hours in. I've only won like 4 online matches though. I just wanted to try out some of the new characters since I haven't played since Alpha 3. I like Poison.
>>
>>344653109
Fallout 4
It's not as bad as /v/ claims but it's no where near as good as the "professional critics" say it is. Home building is comfy as fuck. Fucking love the toddposting though do you guys think I should pre-order the Skyrim remaster?
>>
File: GOTY.jpg (327 KB, 1675x692) Image search: [Google]
GOTY.jpg
327 KB, 1675x692
>>344674460
>professional critics
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16 KB, 274x115) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16 KB, 274x115
>>344674397
Subbed the fuck outta her, she's very good in this game but definitely not for beginners.
Goddamn I wanna play 4 again now.
>>
File: Rodd Boward.png (162 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Rodd Boward.png
162 KB, 360x240
>>344674768
It's a fucking feature now pre-order the Skyrim remaster.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.