[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /v/ can i just talk my way through both these games ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: k.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
hey /v/ can i just talk my way through both these games ?
>>
>>344645928
You can't talk your way through the ants at the beginning and the final boss in 2 atleast
>>
>>344646147
but is it possible to avoid most gun fights ?
>>
>>344646440
Random encouters and some quests you need to fight, but the main quest can be beaten with almost only talking
>>
>>344646440
Absolutely.
>>
>>344645928
>hey /v/ can i just talk my way through both these games ?
Why would you want to do that, though?
>>
>>344645928
No. People telling you otherwise are just shitposting.

Unless they're doing the unspoken "yea! ...but you'll be running for 90% of the game"
>>
File: Thenamelessone.jpg (19 KB, 320x299) Image search: [Google]
Thenamelessone.jpg
19 KB, 320x299
>>344649865
are you kidding meeeee
>>
>>344649771
>Being intellectually challenged

I feel bad for you.
>>
>>344650210
Kek

That's what I did the first part of the game

Later I realised I could spam Anna's stealth backstabbing

That got me to the last part where I was hopelessly out classed. I beat it eventually though
>>
>>344649771
i find it quite entertaining and challenging anon.
>>
>>344650638
Entertaining I'll give you, I can see it being somewhat fun. But challenging? How? Do you play it with no reloads so if you don't get it right the first time it's game over?
>>
>>344650920
thats exactly what i try to do anon. no reloads
>>
>>344646440

Theorically you can but it's going to be very hard in some areas.
>>
>>344645928
Its never worth not investing in some kind of fighitng style be it melee or energy weapons etc.

I recommend small guns if you want to be a charisma smooth talker guy.
>>
>>344645928
If you want to experience the full game then no.

If you read a guide and beat the game in speedrun tier swiftness then sure.
>>
>>344645928
in #1 you can finish the game by talking.In #2 you must fight the boss
>>
>>344646802
Uh. No.

Every single fight except a very few mandatory scripted boss fights can easily be solved by sneak walking away and map transitioning
>>
>>344653563
But you can let your followers do the fighting and convince some guys to switch sides
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.