[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Five Zelda Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: zelda_boxart_lg.jpg (30 KB, 425x313) Image search: [Google]
zelda_boxart_lg.jpg
30 KB, 425x313
1.Wind Waker
2.Ocarina Of Time
3.A Link To The Past
4. The Minish Cap
5.A Link Between Worlds
>>
>No Link's Awakening
>anything above oot
>wind waker on the list
>>
File: zelda_collage_by_gawki-d632enz.jpg (135 KB, 774x1031) Image search: [Google]
zelda_collage_by_gawki-d632enz.jpg
135 KB, 774x1031
>>344640865
1. Link's Awakening
2. ALTTP
3. OOT = MM
4. Oracles
5. Minish Cap

They're all good games though.
>>
>>344641219
>tfw you dont own a 3ds and can't find your gameboy and LA isnt on wii u vc

Its one of the only zelda games ive never played
>>
>>344640865
1. A Link to the Past
2. Link's Awakening
3. Ocarina of Time/The Legend of Zelda
>>
File: wzlp.jpg (312 KB, 885x1029) Image search: [Google]
wzlp.jpg
312 KB, 885x1029
1. the legend of zelda a link to the past.
2. the legend of zelda majora's mask.
3. the legend of zelda ocarina of time.
4. the legend of zelda twilight princess
5. the legend of zelda DK
>>
>>344642104
>5. the legend of zelda DK
What
>>
File: fdshsdh.png (129 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
fdshsdh.png
129 KB, 300x168
>>344642454
I'm sorry DX
>>
>>344642104
>unnecessarily typed out the legend of zelda for each game
>uses dx for links awakening dx
>spells it wrong

Wow
>>
>>344640865
1: Majora's Mask
2: Ocarina of Time
3: A Link to the Past
4: Twilight Princess
5: Oracles

I used to love Wind Waker, but I find it to be one of if not THE single least replayable installment in the Zelda Series. I beat it once and loved it, but every time I try to replay it I just get impatient and mad that the entire game is a fucking tutorial until you get the fucking MASTER SWORD. Normally that KIND OF falls into the "second world" niche of most Zelda Games, but the Master Sword is a substantial time into the game. If you fuck around with side quests, we're talking like 15 hours into the game without ANYTHING difficult occurring. Also I don't want to be the guy to scream "empty ocean" or anything, as it was fun to explore on my first file to get like a 99% completion on the game (I can never get that last heart in ANY 3D zelda) but in any subsequent playthroughs, there are always like 5 useful islands, 2 islands for upgrading shit, tingle's islands, then the various islands for finding maps and finding triforce pieces. The game was based SO badly and the HD upgrade just came too late for me. I just can't replay it anymore.
>>
File: ha.jpg (5 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
5 KB, 293x172
>>344643284
>>
1. A Link to the Past
2. Oracle of Seasons
3. Majora's Mask
4. Link's Awakening
5. Zelda II: AoL
>>
1. Majora's Mask
2. Wind Waker
3. Oracle of .... both. I really can't decide
4. Ocarina of Time
5. ALBW
>>
>>344641710

eeeeeeeeeeeeemulate?
>>
>>344644281
I'm not a pc faggot.
>>
>>344643791
>AoL
American online
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.