[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>For players who own the Full Experience or own the combination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1.HITMAN---Summer-Bonus-Episode.jpg (563 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.HITMAN---Summer-Bonus-Episode.jpg
563 KB, 1920x1080
>For players who own the Full Experience or own the combination of Intro Pack + Upgrade Pack, the Summer Bonus Episode is included at no additional cost and will unlock on July 19th. For all other players, the Summer Bonus Episode will be available for individual purchase later in the Season, packaged together with a third bonus mission for one price. At that time, Full Experience and Upgrade Pack owners will also get access to the third bonus mission at no additional cost.

ebin, simply ebin
>>
>>344640636
They do change the levels drastically tbqh.
>>
Shitty that it can't be purchased separately right away, maybe they'll do something about it after the backlash.

Not that I care, I have full experience.
>>
>>344640923
not my point though

>be poorfag like me
>decide to go intro + separate levels
>you wanted to play some fresh stuff this month? well too bad, it's avalaible only for those who bought full pack or upgrade pack goyim
>>
I want my fucking WA2000 already.
>>
>>344641431
Why? It's just another sniper rifle.
>>
>>344640636
Wait, I thought the whole point of the "episodic" shit was to sell the game and release content every now and then. Have they already stopped and inatead moved to DLC without having finished what they promised?
That's even worse than the Season Pass scams.
>>
>>344641581
It's THE sniper rifle in Hitman. Also it comes with a briefcase.
>>
>>344641628
I believe they said there will be additional stuff coming, but later in the season

then after marrakesh they said fuck it and instead of making episode 4 they focused on releasing bonus missions, probably because it only requires them to alter existing maps instead of making a whole new one

but yeah, making this game episodical was IOI's worst fucking mistake
>>
>>344641915
It's pretty obvious that they just needed time to work on the next story episodes and since the rehashed maps were closer to being finished, they decided to push them out before Thailand instead of waiting months for the originally intended date.

Episodic format was a great decision, I would never have gotten this much out of the game had it all come out at once.
>>
>>344641581
it's 47's signature weapon, alongside with fiber wire and amt hardballer
>>
>>344642260
>Has been in 2/5 games previously
>Even in those the name was spelled differently
>>
>>344642357
>Codename 47
>Silent Assassin
>Contracts
>Blood money
>2/5
>>
>>344641628
Thailand will release in August, the two remaining episodes later this year.
>>
>>344642414
It wasn't in C47 nor SA.
>>
>>344642172
I think the delay was due to the feedback from the consumers what with all the surveys they hand out.
I'm not in a hurry anyway so long as it is worth the wait.
>>
>couldnt get last elusive target due to buggy fucking AI glitching out
>>
>>344642442
>it wasn't in SA

it was, first seen in the mission where you come to the sankt petersburg for the second time
>>
What if I own the intro pack and the two episodes? Do I have to lose money by buying the upgrade pack?
>>
>>344642565
So mission 19/20? Is it the one with blanks in it or the one the enemy sniper uses? And it's supposed to be a signature weapon?
>>
>>344642628
yes
>>
File: Full baka.jpg (315 KB, 1250x1036) Image search: [Google]
Full baka.jpg
315 KB, 1250x1036
>>344642442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOBdpqOafq0
https://youtu.be/yI4nO3-758s?t=120
>>
>>344642739
>invitation to a party

oh shit, never found it there
>>
>>344642739
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: wt.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
wt.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>344642890
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.