[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you bought a physical copy of a videogame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: instruction manual.jpg (402 KB, 1405x1011) Image search: [Google]
instruction manual.jpg
402 KB, 1405x1011
When was the last time you bought a physical copy of a videogame?

When was the last time that you bought a physical copy that had a decent instruction manual?

My last physical copy of a vidya was in 2013 for Guild Wars 2 and the last real instruction manual was for halo reach in 2010.
>>
Dominions 3 in 2006, I suppose
>>
File: fdshsdh.png (113 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
fdshsdh.png
113 KB, 299x168
Age of empires 3, and StarCraft BW.
>>
>>344640548
AoE3 didn't have a good instruction manual?

I seriously doubt that. The one in AoM was awesome.
>>
File: 1463304393451.png (196 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1463304393451.png
196 KB, 557x605
>>344639247
>When was the last time you bought a physical copy of a videogame?

DOOM UAC pack last month. It was cheaper than the steam sale and I got a bunch of tacky useless shit I think looks nice, Plus a box to go on the shelf.

>When was the last time that you bought a physical copy that had a decent instruction manual?

I guess the above since it has a monster manual.
>>
Dark Souls 3.

It didn't technically come with an instruction manual, but it came with a preorder bonus mini "Player's Guide", which basically functions like a classic instruction manual.
>>
>>344639247
>Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
>When was the last time that you bought a physical copy that had a decent instruction manual?
I think it was Street Fighter x Tekken, game was a SFIV clone and shit but the manual had a comic and some art, I belive.
I can't remember if any other game I bought after that had a manual.
>>
File: 14763289.jpg (365 KB, 440x500) Image search: [Google]
14763289.jpg
365 KB, 440x500
>>344639247

Super Mario Maker

Super Mario Maker I guess also, it doesn't have a traditional kind of instruction manual though, it's supposed to mostly inspire players with ideas on what to create. In the traditional sense I guess the last normal instruction manual I got with my physical game in box is the Japanese version of Kirby & the Amazing Mirror.
>>
>>344639247

Dark Souls 2 on PS3. Ironically my PS3 died halfway through playing it and I finished it on PC.
>>
File: 1443755407473.jpg (147 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1443755407473.jpg
147 KB, 600x840
>>344639247
#FE.
And #FE again.
>>
>>344639247
2 weeks ago, SMTIV : Final
>>
>>344639247

Last physical copy was Fantasy Life for the 3DS. I dont think there was an instruction manual. The last game I bought with that was probably Guild Wars 1 on release which was ages ago.
>>
>>344639247
Few months ago, Shovel Knight. Physical copy had an instruction booklet. That was a nice surprise.
>>
>>344639247
A week ago? 2 weeks ago? Guilty gear Xrd revalator. Physical copy with an actual instruction manual.
>>
10 years ago. I've been strictly emulation/piracy since. Gamergate only made me prouder to pirate, since it's usually the hardcore collectors/anti-emulation /pol/ fucktards backing that stupid shit, and listening to Gaming Wildlife's shill "pirates are bad at games" Youtube videos (that were likely funded by Nintendo) has done a lot to guarantee I will never give another game company a fucking dime.
>>
>>344639247
I got smt nocturne yesterday
you better believe I read that instruction manuel
>>
>>344648929
Agreed. The kikes don't deserve our money. Fuck the libcucks.
>>
>>344639247
Dirt 3 like 2 years ago? Discounted to 5 bux

And GTA. I don't remember if V had a decent manual but if not then it's EFLC some time after release
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.