[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy II Exploits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: FFII_PSP_Logo.jpg (95 KB, 583x258) Image search: [Google]
FFII_PSP_Logo.jpg
95 KB, 583x258
i want to get through this game as quick as possible.
what are some exploits i can use to be OP?
i was trying the dual wield shield trick but i dont think its raising my defense at all.
im playing dawn of souls on IOS
hey its the only way i can play it on the go shut up and help me
>>
>>344629864
Whyre you playing the worst one? even 13 is more fun
>>
Have your party take turns beating the shit out of each other.
>>
File: hey pretty boy, wanna ss.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hey pretty boy, wanna ss.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
also the guide said to attack with the dual shields, should i be defending?

>>344630118
because after playing a few of them i wanted to play the rest of the mainstream ones before 15 comes out.

>>344630204
wouldnt this just work well with the shield tactic?
>>
>>344630387
just skip 2 dude its like watching the prequels or playing 13.
>>
File: EVERY FUCKING DAY.png (56 KB, 626x508) Image search: [Google]
EVERY FUCKING DAY.png
56 KB, 626x508
>>344630504
if i suffered through 13 im gonna suffer though this
>>
File: 1399169134894.png (622 KB, 510x512) Image search: [Google]
1399169134894.png
622 KB, 510x512
bump you shitters
>>
>>344629864
I liked 2 the cast was neat and the emperor was cool
>>
>>344629864
>what are some exploits i can use to be OP?
Punch yourself in the face. No really, that's the way to be cheap in this game. Don't listen to the idiots who say that's how you're supposed to play though, it's only for wussies like you who can't bring themselves to play games the way they're supposed to be played. But you'll get real strong real fast by punching yourself in the face. Might work in real life too, try it both ways.
>>
>>344629864
>i was trying the dual wield shield trick but i dont think its raising my defense at all.
Why would it? Shields are for evasion, not defence, ya dope.
>>
>>344629864
The blood Sword kills anything quick with its Drain ability. 1/10s Emporor will get killed quickly due to its ability to hit.

Its right by the bed someplace before you go to some caves.
>>
>>344631402
why did the characters in X look so ugly? They're so asian, it's disgusting
>>
>>344632528
is damaging then healing a valid option?

>>344632573
shit i noticed this once i started dodging everything.
does this mean i have to have a shield to benefit from all that grinding?
>>
>>344632928
>is damaging then healing a valid option?
I can't say for sure but I don't think your health will go up that way. Your attack power will, though. Remember you can cancel moves before starting the attack round and still get the attack power increase, unless they patched that out in one of the wussy remakes that your port is based on.

Also remember that black magic makes your attack power go down and physical attacks make your black magic power go down. (at least on NES, may have changed in your girly version) I think you can have white magic + strength on a single character though.
>>
>>344632928
>does this mean i have to have a shield to benefit from all that grinding?
You should still be able to evade without a shield, but any character using swords should have one anyway. Dual wielding kills your accuracy so you'll get more hits (therefore damage) with sword + shield. If you had dual shields on everyone, well that was dumb.

I really think you'd enjoy the game more if you played properly.
>>
Teach the spell teleport to every character (you can buy it in the first or second town) and multi-cast it on every enemy every turn. It instant kills everything, even the bosses to my knowledge, except maybe the final boss who you can just murder with that one life drain sword you get later on
>>
1 spellsword
1 Mage
1 tank/dps
Minwu (who I assume leaves at some point)

Am I doing it right?
>>
>>344630118
>implying
I had more fun on the PSP port of this shit than I did in my 25 (and counting) hours of FFXIII.
>>
>>344630504
>I want to play this
>don't
you are fucking cunt, you know that?
>>
>>344629864
Pick Death, Warp or Teleport and spam it until it gets to like lv5. This shit one shots encounters
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.