[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will you pirate their game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: CmyXY4jWcAAt9J5.jpg (171 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
CmyXY4jWcAAt9J5.jpg
171 KB, 1200x900
>no denuvo
>6gb size
>on Gog its 60euros (for the buyfag cucks)

>i was already planning to have it remote installed for $4 if it had Denuvo

One of the devs in this picture I fucked his gf. She is know as the town bike.
>>
What is even the appeal of No Man's Sky

It looks empty and boring to me
>>
>>344628430
its the hot new thing. at 6gb it will get violently pirated....BUT console cucks are FORCED TO BUY it
>>
steam family share friend just bought it so Ill just use that.
>>
>>344629336
do not choose to be a cuckold.
>>
$60 is really steep unless the game is nothing short of amazing and I'll sink 100s of hours into it

I'm going to play this one by ear
>>
Not even gonna bother pirating it. I'm fucking sick of open world and infinite procedurally generated world games.
Depth > Quantity
>>
I'll pirate it and buy it if I like it
>>
>>344630037
>Depth > Quantity
Who's to say it won't have both?
Why does everyone assume each planet will consist of the same randomized assets? I'm sure there's a huge pool to draw from and you'll have to see hundreds if not thousands of planets before you start seeing some that look samey.

I might be wrong but can you admit you might be too?
>>
>>344630464
>Who's to say it won't have both?
The fact that these developers are human being with limited time and resources and not immortal gods who have been working on this game for the past two hundred generations.
>>
>>344628005
It's time, he woke up.

Let's go for another day of forced nu-male shitposting.

ask yourself why?

>>344628005
>>344628430
>>344628540
nice falesflagging

>>344629442
haha i said the funny word again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.