[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armed Robbers Used Pokemon Go App to Target Victims, According to Cops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1381579125993.jpg (448 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1381579125993.jpg
448 KB, 3840x2160
http://abcnews.go.com/US/armed-robbers-pokemon-app-target-victims-cops/story?id=40474315

>"Apparently they were using the app to locate [people] standing around in the middle of a parking lot or whatever other location they were in," the statement said.
>>
Nothing wrong with that. You can't call yourself an adventurer if you aren't willing to expose yourself to danger. In my opinion it makes your Pokemon Journey more thrilling.
>>
>>344627041
>adventurer
>"exploring" your city block

>danger
>a random nigger

Your ancestors wouldn't even laugh at you
>>
>>344627940
They would weep.

Because shooting that nigger would be illegal and that the best place you can explore on foot is the ghetto.
>>
Does turning the AR off really save that much battery life?
I like the idea of seeing Pokemon in "real time" but it eats my phone battery like a fucker
>>
>>344626880
These dumb niggers playing this "game" need to get arrested because they're becoming a danger to other citizens
>>
>>344628262
shooting niggers is perfectly legal though
>>
#pokemonlivesmatter
>>
>>344627940
my ancestors would want me to cut out his heart and offer it to Rayquaza. What the hell did they know?
>>
File: pokemon go.png (493 KB, 545x593) Image search: [Google]
pokemon go.png
493 KB, 545x593
>>344626880

Has no one here every played a fucking pokemon game before?

You're just walking through the woods, minding your own business...then BAM! A motherfucker comes running at you from behind a tree and attacks you. He sends his goddamn rabid rat at you while yelling about the thrill of battle. Then, when you're broken and beaten...he takes your money.

Realistic as fuck.
>>
>>344628381
It does help.
You also don't have to look around for it, makes it easier to throw balls and you don't look like a dipshit
>>
>>344628837
Damn, that sounds a lot better. Definitely turning it off. Thanks senpai
>>
File: 1460635123113.png (234 KB, 840x708) Image search: [Google]
1460635123113.png
234 KB, 840x708
>>344628762
the man has a point
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.