[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree this is the only mmorpg worth playing right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Guild-Wars-2-Feature-Image.png (314 KB, 1440x677) Image search: [Google]
Guild-Wars-2-Feature-Image.png
314 KB, 1440x677
Can we all agree this is the only mmorpg worth playing right now?
>>
Has something interesting happened in it?

I played one character to full level 2 yrs ago and then stopped playing because the WvW was shit and did not want to grind Fractals
>>
>>344624627
Same here. My server was shit at WvW, which I liked best. I also wasn't too interested in the PvP aspect.

Also playing PvE was impossible solo.
>>
How the fuck do you get mastery points reliably past 80+? It seems like the only way is to do gimmicky mini-games or rely on RNG.
>>
I had fun running around and seeing the world, but was really bad at dealing with dungeons because people.
Then I realized I'm not compatible with mmos since I disliked playing with other people and gradually shifted back to playing mainly single player games.
>>
>>344625317

You read an online guide, like everyone else.
>>
>>344625404
Same here. I've bought it so I would have a game I could enjoy for long, and not have to purchase other games for a while.
Until I figured out that these mmos aren't my thing
>>
>>344624486
Ignore OP, knowing this from only first year experience of GW2, they've most likely butchered the classes even further, lack GvG functions such as replay features, and never came clean about the lies they did to pacify people as they introduced shop features.

The only reason to play this game is if you like exploring a hollow land, because the most basic concept of hearts and the fact the civilisation is too fucking lazy to do shit that is 20 metres away from them.
>>
has the game improved at all since January? Or is Anet still fucking retarded and lazy per usual since the expac/forever
>>
>>344624627
>>344624796

WvW was actually the reason that I kept playing this game. The PvE was boring crap.
>>
>>344628561
Yeah WvW was the hotness. But you can't play it when most of the sever doesn't do it, and server change is expensive.
>>
>>344628792

I was mostly in a tier 2 server so WvW was usually populated and that was the designated "fight tier" for guilds at the time. We did move servers several times, but at least some of those moves were funded.

Really sucks how Anet just failed to recognize WvW and kept pushing for esports.
>>
ESO is okay
>>
That requires it to not be incredibly boring
>>
>>344625317
Achievements, they're fucking everywhere.
I never had to stop leveling masteries to get mastery points.
>>
>>344630468
the best mmo around imo.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.