[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>these games OBJECTIVELY have shitty gameplay People basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 691x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 691x400
>these games OBJECTIVELY have shitty gameplay

People basically just like them because they're pretty
>>
>>344622990
I play these with my parents, i only do so because i go in with the mindset that its a movie, and it works pretty well.
>>
this is true
>>
File: 1462446732343.png (107 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
1462446732343.png
107 KB, 307x307
>mfw people try to tell me Uncharted 4 is GOTY material
>>
>>344622990
>OBJECTIVELY have shitty gameplay
Combining platforming with third person cover shooting lead to some interesting gameplay scenarios specifically in the third and fourth games. Doesn't mean the games are good, but they have moments where they shine. The only objectively shit thing in your post is your opinion.
>>
>>344623273
It's gonna get the award cuz the casual fuckbags who judge these games don't even have to play it they can just watch it on youtube
>>
>>344623367
Triggered, anon?
>>
I would pay ten US dollars to play these games.
>>
>>344623497
Are you? You're the one shit talking a game you know next to nothing about.
>>
>>344622990
I like them because I love goofy treasure hunting adventures and there's been a massive shortage of that kind of story in any media lately.
>>
>>344623497
Yeah, people referring to opinions as an objective metric for anything bothers me. You can go ahead and frame me as someone that likes or defends the Uncharted series, nevermind that I said they weren't any good to start with. I know this is what your shitposting mandate compels you to do, might as well get it over with.
>>
>>344622990
They're just 'okay' really. Not that good, not terrible either. Mediocre.

They really do have shallow, repetitive gameplay but the presentation and production values at least somewhat make up for that. Also the multiplayer.
>>
>>344622990
It's sufficient minus the first who was rather shit. I like the games because of the sass and the action pop cinema feel which Uncharted does better than anything else.
>>
So /v/ would rather play a very dull looking 3rd person cover shooter but with good gameplay? What are some examples of this?
>>
>>344625772
Last of us
>>
>>344622990
>its another Uncharted is shit because it's Sony thread
>>
>>344626116
PCucks are just mad because Sony will never port its games.
>>
>>344626116
Wrong. Pure Sonyfag, hate Uncharted and The Last of Us.
>>
File: 1462742121000.png (69 KB, 250x219) Image search: [Google]
1462742121000.png
69 KB, 250x219
>>344623367
>Platforming
>mash x to shamble up/across collapsing terrain
>TPS shooting without the powerslides/chainsaws or other toys that make Warfame Vanquish GoW or Bulletstorm fun.
Also Im still salty about the new Tomb Raiders being like this.
>>
>>344622990
>People basically just like them because they're exclusive
make it multiplat with an Ubi soft sticker on the cover, and nobody would bother to defend it.
>>
>>344626878
I sincerely doubt that. I've yet to walk behind somebody for hours in an Uncharted game.
>>
>>344622990
No shit. Why do you think they are so successful? Because dudebros and gamer girls can act like they play video games.
>>
>>
>>344622990
sure the gameplay isnt complex its just basic and fun.
Uncharted 1 is pretty shit tho
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.