[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> The game insults you for playing it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3d6.png (527 KB, 597x398) Image search: [Google]
3d6.png
527 KB, 597x398
What is her name, /v/?
>>
>>344622931
Modern Zelda games

>do something incredibly simple and obvious, or something that has no fail situation
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Bne8XZ2lE

I've never seen a game be so sarcastic to the player.
>>
>>344622931
>"do you feel like a hero yet?"
>>
>>344623895
Spec Ops the Line was a special kind of shit.
>>
>>344622931
Fucking Riddler.
>>
>>344622931
Did he commit suicide yet?
>>
Mass Effect 2 and 3.
>>
>>344623895
Honestly, that was really fucking stupid

You can't pull the whole "You could have avoided this" excuse when your game is linear as shit and gives you no choice until the very end.

Also why would you NOT finish the game you paid money for?
>>
>>344624068
Why would he?
>>
>>344623895
I never got the vibe that they were talking to the player. I actually liked Spec Ops the line
>>
>>344625413
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>344622931

Wild 9, ps1 game.

At rhe end when you win, it says "congratulations, you beat the game.... now go outside!"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.