[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how many more decades until games become good again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1427603703978.jpg (16 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1427603703978.jpg
16 KB, 260x260
So, how many more decades until games become good again?
>>
>>344621572
whenever a good vr mmo is released
>>
>>344621572
Whenever you stop being a jaded autist
>>
>>344621572
For you? Never.
You have become a bitter depressed person who can't enjoy anything but things you played as a child. You don't even really enjoy them that much but they allow you to forget what a piece of shit adult you turned into and pretend you are just a dumb happy kid again.
>>
>>344621680
Sorry I don't understand facebook speak. So what you're saying is you want to play with a bunch of dudebros and little kids in some gay circlejerk? Fuck multiplayer games. Soon as the servers go down 2 years after the game's released, it's obsolete and unplayable.

>>344621783
Harsh.
>>
>>344621572
two.
>>
>>344621880
What happens after that? We'll all be 50 by then (if we don't kill ourselves first).
>>
>>344621871
>Sorry I don't understand facebook speak.
>goes on to post indicating an understanding of my post
>"facebook speak"
>>
Many of my favourite games are recent (like Dominion 4) or still being developed (like UnReal World and NetHack), I don't see the problem.
>>
They're good right now if you're not going for the mainest of the mainstream garbage.

Will mainstream games ever become good again? Probably not. At least not in the same way they were. But it's fine.
>>
>>344623578
But I want to play good games.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.