[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would people be as angry if an Indian was on the cover of BF1?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: khudadad-khan-daily-mirror.jpg (191 KB, 800x1260) Image search: [Google]
khudadad-khan-daily-mirror.jpg
191 KB, 800x1260
Would people be as angry if an Indian was on the cover of BF1?
>>
yeah
>>
That would be fucking awesome frankly.

>The Indian Army during World War I contributed a large number of divisions and independent brigades to the European, Mediterranean and the Middle East theatres of war in World War I. Over one million Indian troops served overseas, of whom 62,000 died and another 67,000 were wounded. In total at least 74,187 Indian soldiers died during the war.

>ywn play a hardened Sepoy who obliterates thousands of Turks during the Gallipoli Campaign
>>
>not a Gurkha
>>
File: johnsmyth.jpg (3 MB, 2781x2090) Image search: [Google]
johnsmyth.jpg
3 MB, 2781x2090
>>344619695
>>344619408
>>344618750
>>344619803

Nah, DESU the second largest force next to the British's own home islands expeditionary was the British Indian Army. The Indian army was made up of mostly Sikhs/Gurkhas/Punjabi Muslims. They believed in the "Brothers Aryan" theory which stated that the peoples of the Indus Valley(modern day Panjab) were descendants of the Indus Aryans(cousins to the Caucus Aryans, IE Caucausians. and the Damavand Aryans, IE the Iranians).

so to be completely honest It wouldn't actually piss people off. It would be much more historically accurate.

Pic Related: Sir John Smyth (VC) at the age of approx 20. He is the one British officer who donned the Turban of the Sikhs.
>>
/v/ isn't racist.

/v/ just hates niggers.
>>
>>344620587
>I'm not thirsty, I'm just dehydrated
>I'm not fat, I'm just overweight
>>
File: ayo.jpg (158 KB, 313x437) Image search: [Google]
ayo.jpg
158 KB, 313x437
>>344620587
Why do 4chins hate nigger so much.
I mean they are mostly Murican or Yuropoor, that's 50% chances anon is a nigger himself
>>
File: 1468020614262.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1468020614262.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>>344620587
>/v/ is one person
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't care that black people are in Western Front maps because I see what DICE is doing with the skins.
>>
File: _83948012_troops-cut.jpg (72 KB, 660x486) Image search: [Google]
_83948012_troops-cut.jpg
72 KB, 660x486
There were a lot more Indians fighting in the war (1.3 million Indians soldiers served in WW1, conversely a total of 350,000 African Americans served in WW1 and the total American strength in France was about 2 million by the end of the war) and they saw action from the beginning of the war until the end so they played a major role. Helll, considering their earlier involvement, I think it would be more appropriate than any American soldier.

And if we were to go "that route", an Indian would actually be an unique main character and they actually are a group whose involvement is largely forgotten by the general public.

As for if people would be angry? I don't know. They'd be silly to, but sometimes people behave silly.
>>
File: bersaglieri.jpg (203 KB, 298x400) Image search: [Google]
bersaglieri.jpg
203 KB, 298x400
When was the last time you even played a game where the Italian Army was even mentioned? I just want to spaghetti Austrians to death in the most stylish uniforms possible.
>>
I'd actually much prefer a sepoy soldier to black germans and black brits.
>>
>>344621562
>When was the last time you even played a game where the Italian Army was even mentioned

Why would they ever be? They've never done anything worthwhile unless maybe we can claim their participation in WW2 was purposeful sabotage of Germany, in which case well done.
>>
>>344621184
didn't you get the memo? The entirety of 4chan is now an alt right trump loving safespace. If you have any other opinion you must be a tumblr/reddit posting kekold
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.