[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confession Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
ITT we confess our vidya sins and tell people which memes we fell for.

I'll start. I fell for the DayZ meme.
>>
I fell for Driv3r
it didn't seem that bad when I played it.
>>
>>344618340
I have an ongoing relationship with a video game boy in my head. i have dated him in my head for 3 years
>>
File: What a shame.jpg (29 KB, 392x374) Image search: [Google]
What a shame.jpg
29 KB, 392x374
I fell for KF2.
>>
I feel for the Borderlands meme
B2 seems good but so did 1 so I refuse to try it unless i finish all my backlog (probably never going to happen)
>>
I only beat Hell in Cave Story with cheats
>>
File: 1465676825226.jpg (57 KB, 468x414) Image search: [Google]
1465676825226.jpg
57 KB, 468x414
I bought war of the roses for full price
>>
>>344618340
I'm a professional shitposter on here and in every game I play with a chat system or player text input. Won't go into detail since I do it every confession thread I see.
>>
>>344618753
>I only beat Hell in Cave Story with cheats
i never beat it.
i only got the worst ending and moved on to play other games
>>
File: 1468182681799.png (64 KB, 800x488) Image search: [Google]
1468182681799.png
64 KB, 800x488
>>344618340
>he fell for the /pol/ meme

Also I sold copies of Pikmin 1 and Pikmin 2 for 60 bucks each.

It wasn't worth it.
I miss those games.
>>
I fell for the Rust meme.
I also bought Starbound
I have more playtime with Fallout 3 than New Vegas
>>
>>344618340
I fall for the summer sale meme every time 100s of dollars worth of shit unplayed for years
>>
File: E8w4wvFl_n8-600x472.jpg (40 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
E8w4wvFl_n8-600x472.jpg
40 KB, 600x472
Curious Imam here,

How much dosh have you spent for DLCs or stuff like mounts or skins?
>>
I work in tech, which means all my coworkers are nerds and gamers and talk about video games and if I want to have a chance of interacting with them I need to be able to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

But I missed the boat on video games at some point. I had friends who liked games, but when they tried to get me to play stuff like Mario Kart 64 I got my ass kicked, I never got even close to beating them I just had no fun. I never developed an interest in it.

I read /v/ on occasion just so I can get some hot takes and have stuff to say in conversations, and I think it works. Maybe they're just being nice, but they kind of agree when I say Bloodborne or whatever sucks compared to Demon's Souls. I don't really know what any of it means, though.

I tell them I don't play online but the truth is I don't own a console or a gaming PC or anything, just a laptop. I do computer stuff all day, when I get home I'm sick of it and I just want to watch sports on tv. I have to go to sometimes great lengths to avoid being in a situation where I might have to actually play a game because I'll be exposed.

Anyway /v/ thanks for helping me keep my secret, if anyone has a good reason I don't play pokemon go other than that the entire concept seems incredibly stupid and unappealing and how can a grown man possibly be interested in pokemon I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>344618918
what?
I got my copy of Pikmin 1 for 6 dolars
>>
>>344619216
I spent nearly $500 on CS:GO before I quit the game and switched to Overwatch
>>
File: 1467822583306.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467822583306.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
I have been coming to video game forums since 2006 to check for Final Fantasy Versus XII news and only for that game. Everything else is just a side to keep me busy. I have finished around 200 games in that period, and I would trade them for that one game. Again, everything was a side meal. Till this day i am spectating and hyping myself to the newly renounced XV in hopes for the last 10 years didn't go to waste.

After reading the Kingsglaive spoilers, I am not worried anymore, and for the past 10 years, i feel i saw enough, thus I am going on complete media blackout. So starting from today I am quitting video game, anime, television, movie news for it is complete unhealthy. I will quite 4chan as a whole, and just stick to worldwide news and visit Reddit for some norime comedy. Join my RL friends more in teamspeak for some OW. Lastly, I just payed a full 1 year membership at the nearest gym.

Felt so fucking good typing this. See you guys!
>>
>>344619216
Across all games? Several hundred dollars, easily.
Vanity is the real end-game.
>>
I dont really play games, I can't enjoy anything
>>
Pinwheel killed me once.
>>
>>344618340
Older games are too hard for me
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.