[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tsu/ - Tsubasa General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: CgXCosSWQAAiOgb.png (214 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CgXCosSWQAAiOgb.png
214 KB, 600x600
How are you enjoying Tokyo Mirage Sessions?
>>
>>344618059
greatly
>>
I do not own a Wii U so I'll play it on a Wii U emulator a few years from now.
>>
it's shit
>>
File: shames.jpg (57 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
shames.jpg
57 KB, 500x369
>>344618059
its shit
>>
File: pixiv57132842_14.png (319 KB, 500x909) Image search: [Google]
pixiv57132842_14.png
319 KB, 500x909
>Chrom isn't and angry rapist and master of NTR

It's just not the same
>>
>>344618059
I hope to get it soon. It's second behind No Man's Sky on my "buy" priority list.
>>
I love it. Waiting for the inevitable sequel on NX
>>
>>344619517
>Itsuki slowly starts to realize that all of the girls in the cast want his dick
>Slowly start moving on all of them, desperate to become a harem lord.
>Comes to work one day to find Chrom fucked them all.
>>
>>344618059
I bought xenoblade instead.

I don't like the controls and regret this purchase. 99% of my gaming is on PC so this is probably why. Should have just gotten a turn base game like this where you can't fuck up the controls.
>>
File: pixiv56358240_19.png (170 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
pixiv56358240_19.png
170 KB, 550x700
>>344621804
But Itsuki doesn't need to work slowly, he picks up girls like pennies off the ground.
>>
I do. I feel like treehouse made a mistake by trying to make it like a "fun anime game" and forgot to describe the actually interesting combo system and mana management.
>>
To lazy to hack Wii U
Might just buy it used instead
>>
>>344623117
>I don't like the controls and regret this purchase. 99% of my gaming is on PC so this is probably why.
This seems completely random and stupid. You mean you only know one way to play games at all?
>>
>>344623816
Mouse and keyboard is just superior.

Maybe I should give it more time but I'll always feel limited.
>>
I'm enjoying but I've never played a Persona game so I'm curious, how similar is it to Persona? How do you think the battle mechanics compare to Persona?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.