[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /quitTF2/ here? >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tf2meetyourmatchupdate.jpg (172 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tf2meetyourmatchupdate.jpg
172 KB, 800x600
Who /quitTF2/ here?

>pic related
>>
>>344613034
tf2 hasnt been good in a long ass time and it wont ever be good again.

dont remember it as the shit show that is filled with ponyfags, 12 year olds and lennyfaces anon, remember it as what it once was. A game where you could dick around with a server filled with close buds. Thats the tf2 i remember atleast
>>
>>344613570
F2P turned it into shit.
>>
As a player with over 11000 hours that hasn't played since around Gun Mettle, I must say that I plan on picking up overwatch sometime next month after my baby's born
>>
>>344613570
>find a super chill server with really cool people
>become a regular and everyone's friend
>become a moderator, then an admin, and eventually second in command
>server dies because the owner got sick of TF2 and attempts to make another server in community never took off

Feels bad man. Most of my fondest vidya memories are from that server and just kicking back with friends
>>
>>344613570
how is tf2 worse than it used to be?
it's always just been worse than any of the other fortress games.
it's still just as good for killing idiots which is ALL it's ever been for.
>>
Overwatch didn't kill TF2

Valve did

>tfw no more pubs
>>
Do people seriously still play this shit?
>>
I quit because it was taking up too much of my time and I wasn't enjoying it as much. I'm glad I decided to quit before the update though. I used to only play badwater, mge and pugs/scrims. After this update you can't even play badwater anymore without queueing through goldrush or other shit maps 10 times.
>>
Did they remove dedicated servers in this update?
>>
File: average chatbind.png (31 KB, 635x441) Image search: [Google]
average chatbind.png
31 KB, 635x441
Problem, /v/?
>>
I haven't played TF2 in awhile and haven't been paying attention to the game really.

What they do in this update to ruin it this time?
>>
File: 1463887327904.jpg (239 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
1463887327904.jpg
239 KB, 1280x851
OP here, I really don't know what to do now. Any good games to waste my time with? Any genre is fine with me.

>>344615859
See for yourself

http://www.teamfortress.com/?tab=updates

It killed the game for me, this may not be an issue for you though.
>>
>>344617010
If you're just looking for a timesink that is fun, look up Mount and Blade: Warband

So easy to just sit and play for hours
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.